Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Sug.] Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 126 127
@Revonue Right? I mean, I'm from a very exalt-heavy flight, but the prospect of actually advancing my clan/flight, not just getting benefits for the next week, would keep me coming back instead of sitting out two out of every three profit pushes.
@Revonue Right? I mean, I'm from a very exalt-heavy flight, but the prospect of actually advancing my clan/flight, not just getting benefits for the next week, would keep me coming back instead of sitting out two out of every three profit pushes.
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
This sounds like a great idea! One suggestion, maybe any dragons exalted from your lair while unnamed could have their names added, and maybe a different type of scroll of renaming could be introduced for the specific purpose of renaming an exalted dragon.
This sounds like a great idea! One suggestion, maybe any dragons exalted from your lair while unnamed could have their names added, and maybe a different type of scroll of renaming could be introduced for the specific purpose of renaming an exalted dragon.
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
Yes please! At the moment I only exalt when I need the lair space and mostly during dom battles / festivals when the payout is better and you can get some additional value for training and exalting.

I would love to know what I exalted (even how many of what breed/genes or some such summary would be nice addition) and for it to have more meaning than it does now.

So all thumbs up for this suggestion!
Yes please! At the moment I only exalt when I need the lair space and mostly during dom battles / festivals when the payout is better and you can get some additional value for training and exalting.

I would love to know what I exalted (even how many of what breed/genes or some such summary would be nice addition) and for it to have more meaning than it does now.

So all thumbs up for this suggestion!
rnytdP6.png
I really like some of these ideas. Being able to see all the exalted dragons and them having messages might put too much strain on the server though. Some of the boons don't sound too good, but the general idea is nice. It could make more people interested in dom. Only being able to get some items from exalting is a good way to motivate people to exalt.
I really like some of these ideas. Being able to see all the exalted dragons and them having messages might put too much strain on the server though. Some of the boons don't sound too good, but the general idea is nice. It could make more people interested in dom. Only being able to get some items from exalting is a good way to motivate people to exalt.
407Ohsj.png
I enjoy a lot of the ideas, but I think some of the boons and other items might need to be trimmed back just a bit, both for ease of use and likely programming. It's an interesting concept though, and I really do believe it could help people exalt more often!
I enjoy a lot of the ideas, but I think some of the boons and other items might need to be trimmed back just a bit, both for ease of use and likely programming. It's an interesting concept though, and I really do believe it could help people exalt more often!
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
I like this idea quite a lot! It's a clever way to work the exultation lore in with the gameplay (which, unf, yes.)
I like this idea quite a lot! It's a clever way to work the exultation lore in with the gameplay (which, unf, yes.)
Wow this is really thought out of. But i would agree with what SilverLately and a lot of other people have said. Some of the boons need to be removed.

I'm not really a big exalter myself. But i think i would do it more often were this implemented.

it sounds like a biiig project thou
Wow this is really thought out of. But i would agree with what SilverLately and a lot of other people have said. Some of the boons need to be removed.

I'm not really a big exalter myself. But i think i would do it more often were this implemented.

it sounds like a biiig project thou
underskrift.png
I was linked here from another post and this is very thought out! Considering it was last edited in 2014, yeah, there need to be changes to it. It's got a good foundation though, and edits can be made to it to better the Exalting process. Maybe get some user inputs on it as it develops.

I do support this action though, as it would help with the oversatuation of Dragons, and would make it easier to get treasure. I know, for me atleast, it is really hard to get treasure unless you are an artist, sell gems, or have a very fine niche for hatchlings.
I was linked here from another post and this is very thought out! Considering it was last edited in 2014, yeah, there need to be changes to it. It's got a good foundation though, and edits can be made to it to better the Exalting process. Maybe get some user inputs on it as it develops.

I do support this action though, as it would help with the oversatuation of Dragons, and would make it easier to get treasure. I know, for me atleast, it is really hard to get treasure unless you are an artist, sell gems, or have a very fine niche for hatchlings.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
I support this. It's a large project, and some tweaks are required because of the amount of time since this was posted, but I think a lot of players would find it worth it.
I support this. It's a large project, and some tweaks are required because of the amount of time since this was posted, but I think a lot of players would find it worth it.
ice_1.pngnature_0.pnglight_3.pngnature_2.png
I still think this should get implented in the game
I would also love specific warrior/priestress/... apparel sets for your deity specific and if you would want a set from an other deity you would have to buy it from someone
I still think this should get implented in the game
I would also love specific warrior/priestress/... apparel sets for your deity specific and if you would want a set from an other deity you would have to buy it from someone
+9 FR time
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 126 127