Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4
@Rionach How much would the Trickster babies go for? I'm definitely interested, but I've been spending a lot on all this. Does projects mean you're keeping what hatches, because Jharak and Darya will also make a beautiful hatchling who I might indeed be keen on.

@LordSheo That second pair's scried kids are amazing, how much would one be?

@Recko I'd like to buy the first boy, could you name him Eldritch and set up the CR?

@Orenore Picked up Goliath, what a beaut.

@Desmondtiny Nice lair and lore! I picked up Deathdealer and Ruiseart, and I saw that some of your dragons are up for grabs; is Dexter? I adore him and think he'd be a great mate (if not breeding partner) for my leader.

@Amilia @baconwastaken @JoJoBean @DeathSpecter @randomtux @Tox @Ergo @Qapla @Weyrsong @Aeyne @bluejackalope @Ethiera @Dolman @clanguardian @JinxMoonstone Even though I didn't pick your dragons, I want to thank you for showing them to me anyway. They're all so beautiful.

Well, I think I'm done for now. Thanks, everyone!
@Rionach How much would the Trickster babies go for? I'm definitely interested, but I've been spending a lot on all this. Does projects mean you're keeping what hatches, because Jharak and Darya will also make a beautiful hatchling who I might indeed be keen on.

@LordSheo That second pair's scried kids are amazing, how much would one be?

@Recko I'd like to buy the first boy, could you name him Eldritch and set up the CR?

@Orenore Picked up Goliath, what a beaut.

@Desmondtiny Nice lair and lore! I picked up Deathdealer and Ruiseart, and I saw that some of your dragons are up for grabs; is Dexter? I adore him and think he'd be a great mate (if not breeding partner) for my leader.

@Amilia @baconwastaken @JoJoBean @DeathSpecter @randomtux @Tox @Ergo @Qapla @Weyrsong @Aeyne @bluejackalope @Ethiera @Dolman @clanguardian @JinxMoonstone Even though I didn't pick your dragons, I want to thank you for showing them to me anyway. They're all so beautiful.

Well, I think I'm done for now. Thanks, everyone!
@Joolz

I usually sell them for 13k - should I put you on the pinglist? :)
@Joolz

I usually sell them for 13k - should I put you on the pinglist? :)
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@joolz
Dexter and Blood are a breeding pair if you'd like them both. They're both almost identical colors haha. Otherwise yeah, he can be bought alone as well. I'm selling them for 15kt each or 20kt together.
@joolz
Dexter and Blood are a breeding pair if you'd like them both. They're both almost identical colors haha. Otherwise yeah, he can be bought alone as well. I'm selling them for 15kt each or 20kt together.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@LordSheo Sure!

@Desmondtiny That's a good deal, but I don't care much about breeding samey pairs, so I think I'll just take Dex. Mind if I pay in gems? Otherwise it'll take a few minutes to gather the treasure. (Hmm, I wonder why I'm so broke. *whistles innocently*)
@LordSheo Sure!

@Desmondtiny That's a good deal, but I don't care much about breeding samey pairs, so I think I'll just take Dex. Mind if I pay in gems? Otherwise it'll take a few minutes to gather the treasure. (Hmm, I wonder why I'm so broke. *whistles innocently*)
@joolz
I do gems at a 1:1000 ratio (mostly cus I don't wanna math). Just shoot me a CR!
@joolz
I do gems at a 1:1000 ratio (mostly cus I don't wanna math). Just shoot me a CR!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Joolz I rarely keep what they produce but I mostly look for certain colors and genes to start before trying anything. Their nest is actually very close to hatching with just one eggs to you're bound to get a beauty no matter what.

The Tricksters have more common genes so they're in the 25-35kt range, 30-40 gems if you need the ratio.
@Joolz I rarely keep what they produce but I mostly look for certain colors and genes to start before trying anything. Their nest is actually very close to hatching with just one eggs to you're bound to get a beauty no matter what.

The Tricksters have more common genes so they're in the 25-35kt range, 30-40 gems if you need the ratio.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
1 2 3 4