Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65
Hawkkit nodded and followed Littlekit, reluctantly, to where Silverfang was. "I'm glad your siblings are so sleepy." He looked towards Leafkit, then back to his sister. "Come on slowpokes!" Littlekit said, running ahead.
Hawkkit nodded and followed Littlekit, reluctantly, to where Silverfang was. "I'm glad your siblings are so sleepy." He looked towards Leafkit, then back to his sister. "Come on slowpokes!" Littlekit said, running ahead.
FObX7rS.png
Redclaw was watching his apprentice, when suddenly he went wightless. The eagle had him tightly in it's claws. He tried to wriggle around, but couldn't move. Foxtail scrambled up a tree, and made a lunge for the eagle, nicking it. The eagle flew higher, until the injuries on it's wings were to much it fell freely. Spirling through the air. Redclaw yowled as he fell out of it's claws. He hit the ground with a sickening thud. He could hear Sharppaw wailing.

Stormkit snapped awake, a feeling of dread in his stomach. Something big had just happend.
Redclaw was watching his apprentice, when suddenly he went wightless. The eagle had him tightly in it's claws. He tried to wriggle around, but couldn't move. Foxtail scrambled up a tree, and made a lunge for the eagle, nicking it. The eagle flew higher, until the injuries on it's wings were to much it fell freely. Spirling through the air. Redclaw yowled as he fell out of it's claws. He hit the ground with a sickening thud. He could hear Sharppaw wailing.

Stormkit snapped awake, a feeling of dread in his stomach. Something big had just happend.
Leafkit nodded,
"Those two would sleep all day if you let them,"

Shadowpaw ran to where her mentor lay a few feet from the other dead eagle. She could tell he was dead,
"Redclaw? Don't go, you have kits, an apprentice, a mate. You can't be struck down by a half-dead eagle. Can you?" She asked softly, dropping down beside him, washing his pelt, "Redclaw!" She wailed.

Hawkstar sighed. He never liked this. Walking down to the earth, invisible to the living. He did anyway. He touched his nose to Redclaw's trying not to look into the glassy eyes, or hear the wails of his dead apprentice. Redclaw's spirit rose out of the cat's body,
"Come with me." He said.
"No, no I can't please! Begged Redclaw, "I have so much!"
"And now you must leave it all. It's your fate."
Redclaw hung his head, and followed Hawkstar up to Starclan.
Leafkit nodded,
"Those two would sleep all day if you let them,"

Shadowpaw ran to where her mentor lay a few feet from the other dead eagle. She could tell he was dead,
"Redclaw? Don't go, you have kits, an apprentice, a mate. You can't be struck down by a half-dead eagle. Can you?" She asked softly, dropping down beside him, washing his pelt, "Redclaw!" She wailed.

Hawkstar sighed. He never liked this. Walking down to the earth, invisible to the living. He did anyway. He touched his nose to Redclaw's trying not to look into the glassy eyes, or hear the wails of his dead apprentice. Redclaw's spirit rose out of the cat's body,
"Come with me." He said.
"No, no I can't please! Begged Redclaw, "I have so much!"
"And now you must leave it all. It's your fate."
Redclaw hung his head, and followed Hawkstar up to Starclan.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Windpaw watched as Redclaw hurtled through the air. She yowls his name but nothing could be heard over the sound of the storm. She runs across the slippery ground ignoring Briarheart's order and the pain shooting through her leg, turning her vision dark around the edges. She crouches next to Shadowpaw, staring at the dead cat in front of her in horror.
" No... " She whispers.
" Why! Starclan why did you let him die! No one was supposed to die!" She yells at the sky. Beside her Shadowpaw wailed. Windpaw gently reaches over and licks her friends pelt, knowing that she couldn't do anything to comfort her. Tears streamed down her muzzle and dropped onto Redclaw's pelt.

Ferncloud watched as Windpaw yelled at the sky and crouched beside her friend and the fallen clanmate. She could feel her pain.
" He died honorably " She whispered as Hawkstar walked down to retrieve his spirit.
Windpaw watched as Redclaw hurtled through the air. She yowls his name but nothing could be heard over the sound of the storm. She runs across the slippery ground ignoring Briarheart's order and the pain shooting through her leg, turning her vision dark around the edges. She crouches next to Shadowpaw, staring at the dead cat in front of her in horror.
" No... " She whispers.
" Why! Starclan why did you let him die! No one was supposed to die!" She yells at the sky. Beside her Shadowpaw wailed. Windpaw gently reaches over and licks her friends pelt, knowing that she couldn't do anything to comfort her. Tears streamed down her muzzle and dropped onto Redclaw's pelt.

Ferncloud watched as Windpaw yelled at the sky and crouched beside her friend and the fallen clanmate. She could feel her pain.
" He died honorably " She whispered as Hawkstar walked down to retrieve his spirit.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Shadowpaw burried her nose in Redclaw's fur, barely hearing her friend. She pressed into her side, looking for some comfort, no matter how small.

Briarpaw ran over to Redclaw's body,
"Silverfang," she whispered, then said louder, "We did what we came for. If Redclaw died, Starclan must have had their reasons. We don't know what they do. We need to get him back to camp, so he can be mourned properly, and Windpaw you need that leg looked at. Foxtail, come give me a hand," lifting up Redclaw carfully she placed him on Foxtail's back, and pressed herself against her apprentice, so she could help her walk.
Shadowpaw leaned against Foxtail, taking some of Redclaw's weight.

Hawkstar led Redclaw up straight into the sky. He saw Ferncloud waiting,
"Ferncloud, please show Redclaw around. If you have any questions Redclaw, feel free to ask me, or anyone of your fellow clanmates."
Shadowpaw burried her nose in Redclaw's fur, barely hearing her friend. She pressed into her side, looking for some comfort, no matter how small.

Briarpaw ran over to Redclaw's body,
"Silverfang," she whispered, then said louder, "We did what we came for. If Redclaw died, Starclan must have had their reasons. We don't know what they do. We need to get him back to camp, so he can be mourned properly, and Windpaw you need that leg looked at. Foxtail, come give me a hand," lifting up Redclaw carfully she placed him on Foxtail's back, and pressed herself against her apprentice, so she could help her walk.
Shadowpaw leaned against Foxtail, taking some of Redclaw's weight.

Hawkstar led Redclaw up straight into the sky. He saw Ferncloud waiting,
"Ferncloud, please show Redclaw around. If you have any questions Redclaw, feel free to ask me, or anyone of your fellow clanmates."
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Stonekit streched and looked at his brother,
"Are you ok, did you have a scary nightmare?" He asked mockingly before walking out of the den, a swagger in his step. He saw Flamekit,
"What's up Hot-Head?"
Stonekit streched and looked at his brother,
"Are you ok, did you have a scary nightmare?" He asked mockingly before walking out of the den, a swagger in his step. He saw Flamekit,
"What's up Hot-Head?"
Redclaw turned to Ferncloud,
"Well, I would say nice to meet you, but I really wasn't looking forward to meeting you. Not that I think your not nice.

Stormkit curled his lip at his brother, and walked out of the den. He saw his sister, and walked over,
"Hey Leafkit, how are you?"
Redclaw turned to Ferncloud,
"Well, I would say nice to meet you, but I really wasn't looking forward to meeting you. Not that I think your not nice.

Stormkit curled his lip at his brother, and walked out of the den. He saw his sister, and walked over,
"Hey Leafkit, how are you?"
Flamekit smiled at his brother,
"Go ask Leafkit, she'll be so happy to see you."
Flamekit smiled at his brother,
"Go ask Leafkit, she'll be so happy to see you."
Stonekit smiled,
"Oh will I?"
He walked over to Stormkit, Leafkit, Hawkkit, and Littlekit,
"So, something I should know about guys?"
Stonekit smiled,
"Oh will I?"
He walked over to Stormkit, Leafkit, Hawkkit, and Littlekit,