Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65
Pinepaw pressed against his mate,
"Don't worry, I'll help you. After all, it's a natural part of growing up. I'm sure all those kits will grow up to be loyal warriors, just like ours."

Silverfang raised her head as Flamekit ran into the nursery. She told him to be quite, and pushed him out of the nursery,
"Don't bother your brothers, now, what do you need honey?"
Pinepaw pressed against his mate,
"Don't worry, I'll help you. After all, it's a natural part of growing up. I'm sure all those kits will grow up to be loyal warriors, just like ours."

Silverfang raised her head as Flamekit ran into the nursery. She told him to be quite, and pushed him out of the nursery,
"Don't bother your brothers, now, what do you need honey?"
"You'd better," Phantomflight teased. "I'm sure they'll be a pawful! We'll be busy night and day!"

Duskstar bounded the last few fox-lengths. She leapt, sinking her claws into the bark of the tree. She scrambled up, yowling against the rain, against the threat to her Clan. Above, the eagles screeched and beat their wings. Two of them. They took flight, throwing water down around them, keeping close to their nest.
One of them swooped for Duskstar. She leapt off the trunk, landing back on solid ground. She could feel the wind as talons passed her by.
"Attack!"
"You'd better," Phantomflight teased. "I'm sure they'll be a pawful! We'll be busy night and day!"

Duskstar bounded the last few fox-lengths. She leapt, sinking her claws into the bark of the tree. She scrambled up, yowling against the rain, against the threat to her Clan. Above, the eagles screeched and beat their wings. Two of them. They took flight, throwing water down around them, keeping close to their nest.
One of them swooped for Duskstar. She leapt off the trunk, landing back on solid ground. She could feel the wind as talons passed her by.
"Attack!"
Windpaw ran at the tree and jumped part way up it, pushing off it with her hind feet and reaching out to claw the eagle diving for Duskstar. She landed a solid hit on the eagles wing. It screeched and flew away. Windpaw landed back on the ground, proud that move had worked. She had practiced it alone for a long time, perfecting it.
Windpaw ran at the tree and jumped part way up it, pushing off it with her hind feet and reaching out to claw the eagle diving for Duskstar. She landed a solid hit on the eagles wing. It screeched and flew away. Windpaw landed back on the ground, proud that move had worked. She had practiced it alone for a long time, perfecting it.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Good job Windpaw!" Yelled Briarheart, dodging as an eagle tried to grab her,
"Foxtail!" She called.
Foxtail lept up and slashed at the eagle as uf flew by, a nice synchronised take down the two had been practicing, a little edited a bit though.
"Good job Windpaw!" Yelled Briarheart, dodging as an eagle tried to grab her,
"Foxtail!" She called.
Foxtail lept up and slashed at the eagle as uf flew by, a nice synchronised take down the two had been practicing, a little edited a bit though.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
(I posted a bit for Lyxla, but I asked her first.)
Redclaw lept up and grabbed on to the leg of the eagle that had been attacking Duskstar. He let go as Shadowpaw slashed at it's other wing that Windpaw had not hit.
(I posted a bit for Lyxla, but I asked her first.)
Redclaw lept up and grabbed on to the leg of the eagle that had been attacking Duskstar. He let go as Shadowpaw slashed at it's other wing that Windpaw had not hit.
Pinepelt laughed,
"I'm sure they will be, but you were too when you were a kit!"
Pinepelt laughed,
"I'm sure they will be, but you were too when you were a kit!"
Windpaw nodded at Briarheart and looked around. She watched as Shadowpaw slashed at an eagle that flew by. Behind her an eagle was approaching, claws extended.
" Shadowpaw!" Windpaw yells, diving at her and pushing her out of the eagles way. She felt the eagles talons tear into her leg. She yowls in pain and turns around, slashing the eagles face. She hooks her claws into the eagles chest and drags it to the ground, calling for Shadowpaw to help her finish it off.
Windpaw nodded at Briarheart and looked around. She watched as Shadowpaw slashed at an eagle that flew by. Behind her an eagle was approaching, claws extended.
" Shadowpaw!" Windpaw yells, diving at her and pushing her out of the eagles way. She felt the eagles talons tear into her leg. She yowls in pain and turns around, slashing the eagles face. She hooks her claws into the eagles chest and drags it to the ground, calling for Shadowpaw to help her finish it off.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Leakit looked at Hawkkit and Littlekit as they walked back,
"There's Silverfang, let's go talk to her next," she said sighing.
Leakit looked at Hawkkit and Littlekit as they walked back,
"There's Silverfang, let's go talk to her next," she said sighing.
Shadowpaw growled at the eagle that had hurt her friend. Leaping on it, she dug her teeth into it's spine. The spine was strong, but she growled and pulled up, snapping the spine. She jumped off it, her mouth full of feathers,
Briarheart ran up, "Good job you two, now come on both of you, sit this one out, keep safe."
Shadowpaw growled at the eagle that had hurt her friend. Leaping on it, she dug her teeth into it's spine. The spine was strong, but she growled and pulled up, snapping the spine. She jumped off it, her mouth full of feathers,
Briarheart ran up, "Good job you two, now come on both of you, sit this one out, keep safe."
Windpaw thanked Shadowpaw and reluctantly limped back to the tree line to sit out the rest of the battle.
Windpaw thanked Shadowpaw and reluctantly limped back to the tree line to sit out the rest of the battle.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65