Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 383 384
I just had a really gruesome thought, but don't have the books on hand to confirm/disprove. Could someone with The Brightest Night handy tell me if the stuffed NightWing was referred to by gender at all? Thanks in advance.
I just had a really gruesome thought, but don't have the books on hand to confirm/disprove. Could someone with The Brightest Night handy tell me if the stuffed NightWing was referred to by gender at all? Thanks in advance.
@Aikidoka I don't think so! I'll edit this with the answer when I get home.
Maybe it's Quickstrike mmm
@Aikidoka I don't think so! I'll edit this with the answer when I get home.
Maybe it's Quickstrike mmm
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
@Aikidoka

No, no gender was specified.
I heard a rumour that some people thought it was Starflight's mother though. Which kind of makes sense.
@Aikidoka

No, no gender was specified.
I heard a rumour that some people thought it was Starflight's mother though. Which kind of makes sense.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear

That's actually exactly what I was thinking.
Farsight died trying to help a SeaWing who'd been attacked by two SkyWings. Scarlet gives Burn all kinds of creepy and weird stuff she finds (Sunny, bat-winged crocodile) and actually mentioned using Starflight's severed wings as decoration. It's logical to assume that some dragons would go out of their way to find weird/exotic things to earn favour with their queens; including toting around a full grown NightWing corpse.

Thanks for finding out for me!

@CrowFur

Thanks for the offer, but it's been covered. :)
Also, who's Quickstrike? Are they from a Winglets? (I don't have access to ebooks so I'm a little behind in that regard.)
@Windshear

That's actually exactly what I was thinking.
Farsight died trying to help a SeaWing who'd been attacked by two SkyWings. Scarlet gives Burn all kinds of creepy and weird stuff she finds (Sunny, bat-winged crocodile) and actually mentioned using Starflight's severed wings as decoration. It's logical to assume that some dragons would go out of their way to find weird/exotic things to earn favour with their queens; including toting around a full grown NightWing corpse.

Thanks for finding out for me!

@CrowFur

Thanks for the offer, but it's been covered. :)
Also, who's Quickstrike? Are they from a Winglets? (I don't have access to ebooks so I'm a little behind in that regard.)
@epicdragon99
I just changed my username from Pippypip20 to FantasticHaxorus. Just wanted to let you know sp you could update the pinglist.
@epicdragon99
I just changed my username from Pippypip20 to FantasticHaxorus. Just wanted to let you know sp you could update the pinglist.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@FantasticHaxorus
Ok! Will update! :>
@FantasticHaxorus
Ok! Will update! :>
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99 could i be added to the pinglist? i have read all the full-length novels, just not the mini ones, and i love the dragon designs and characters and world, it's so cool ugh i love it
@EPICdragon99 could i be added to the pinglist? i have read all the full-length novels, just not the mini ones, and i love the dragon designs and characters and world, it's so cool ugh i love it
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
Hi... I just found this, and I was wondering if I could join in??? I'm new to the forums, but I might figure out a way to get some fan art up... I've read all the books, including (I think) all the Winglets.

BTW I'm kinda shy but I will attempt at social-ing without being too awkward.
Hi... I just found this, and I was wondering if I could join in??? I'm new to the forums, but I might figure out a way to get some fan art up... I've read all the books, including (I think) all the Winglets.

BTW I'm kinda shy but I will attempt at social-ing without being too awkward.
I shall, someday, overcome this laziness and get art on here...
@clairthedemon
Hey! You're not the only one still trying to figure out the forums, don't worry ^^' I don't know if you need permission to "join in", I just sorta showed up here haha
And I'd love to see your fanart of this series! Sounds awesome :D
P.S. Social-ing sure isn't fun to start out, but the people in this particular forum are very friendly, as far as I can see! I'm sure your shyness won't be a problem ^u^
@clairthedemon
Hey! You're not the only one still trying to figure out the forums, don't worry ^^' I don't know if you need permission to "join in", I just sorta showed up here haha
And I'd love to see your fanart of this series! Sounds awesome :D
P.S. Social-ing sure isn't fun to start out, but the people in this particular forum are very friendly, as far as I can see! I'm sure your shyness won't be a problem ^u^
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@DracoLeo
Thanks! I am attempting to figure out how to post pictures, and hopefully that will work out soon!
plus, thx for saying my dragons are pretty :)
They are money eaters too
@DracoLeo
Thanks! I am attempting to figure out how to post pictures, and hopefully that will work out soon!
plus, thx for saying my dragons are pretty :)
They are money eaters too
I shall, someday, overcome this laziness and get art on here...
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 383 384