Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 'The Good Stuff' Giveaway
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 373 374
@Charlizararad #26 is a [item=magmatic pauldrons] congratulations!
@Charlizararad

#26 is a Magmatic Pauldrons

congratulations!
@Devilbaby Oh, I would like to change to 104 than, please :)
@Devilbaby Oh, I would like to change to 104 than, please :)
@Devilbaby Juhuu! Thank!
@Devilbaby Juhuu! Thank!
@AliceShadow #461 is a [item=golden bantam fangar] congrats!
@AliceShadow

#461 is a Golden Bantam Fangar

congrats!
@BrokenGems #395 is a [item=privateer's seaspray garb] congrats!
@BrokenGems

#395 is a Privateer's Seaspray Garb

congrats!
@Amazeroth #104 is a [item=gossamer flame wing ribbon] congratulations!
@Amazeroth

#104 is a Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon

congratulations!
afternoon status report

Unanswered pings:
@APeacefulWinter @WickedLETTE @RedwindRising @Ardnaid @nyxensoul @CzarnaDemolka @Decapitation @Girales @ZetaFunction @Kaelryn @Totally

Prizes pending:

@wilddflower, #280; golem gauntlet
afternoon status report

Unanswered pings:
@APeacefulWinter @WickedLETTE @RedwindRising @Ardnaid @nyxensoul @CzarnaDemolka @Decapitation @Girales @ZetaFunction @Kaelryn @Totally

Prizes pending:

@wilddflower, #280; golem gauntlet
@Devilbaby Hello, I don't want to be a hassle or pressuring or anything, but can I get a status report on how many you've gone through/have yet to go through? I haven't been pinged yet and am just curious how fast this is really moving.
@Devilbaby Hello, I don't want to be a hassle or pressuring or anything, but can I get a status report on how many you've gone through/have yet to go through? I haven't been pinged yet and am just curious how fast this is really moving.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

We're two prizes shy of hitting 350, and it moves about as fast as people answer their pings (I can't process more than a dozen or so at a time because it gets to confusing, so I try not to have too much of a back log.)

That being said, go ahead and take a turn and I'll try to get you through before I step out.
@softbun

We're two prizes shy of hitting 350, and it moves about as fast as people answer their pings (I can't process more than a dozen or so at a time because it gets to confusing, so I try not to have too much of a back log.)

That being said, go ahead and take a turn and I'll try to get you through before I step out.
@Devilbaby WickedLETTE changed their user name it is now TheRealWkdWitch that should help you some
@Devilbaby WickedLETTE changed their user name it is now TheRealWkdWitch that should help you some
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 373 374