Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 471 472
Yaaay! Thanks, @SnowflakeQueen21!!
Yaaay! Thanks, @SnowflakeQueen21!!
@pkqueenj When you have the time, read this!
@pkqueenj When you have the time, read this!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
Thank you for an awesome guide! I keep coming back. ;)
Thank you for an awesome guide! I keep coming back. ;)
Okay I'm a little hopeless right now. Solved, yay!

I've used a tincture of dissolution on one of my stoned lvl25 dragons and I want to give him the 117 STR | 8 AGI | 25 VIT | 70 QCK | 5 INT | 5 DEF | 5 MND stats. But I can't? I always end up not having enough points. I've tried distributing the points in different orders (str first, or qck first, or vit first...) but to no avail. If I get 117 str, I don't get enough qck, and so forth :(

What to do? What might it be caused by? Does it have something to do with my flight having dominance or the fact that the dragon already has almost all its stones (just one berserker missing)?
I'm a little hopeless because I spent all my treasure on an eliminate and a tincture and I'm afraid I might've made some mistake...

EDIT: should've mentioned that I have 1556 points to spend after using the tincture. Shouldn't that theoretically be enough?
Okay I'm a little hopeless right now. Solved, yay!

I've used a tincture of dissolution on one of my stoned lvl25 dragons and I want to give him the 117 STR | 8 AGI | 25 VIT | 70 QCK | 5 INT | 5 DEF | 5 MND stats. But I can't? I always end up not having enough points. I've tried distributing the points in different orders (str first, or qck first, or vit first...) but to no avail. If I get 117 str, I don't get enough qck, and so forth :(

What to do? What might it be caused by? Does it have something to do with my flight having dominance or the fact that the dragon already has almost all its stones (just one berserker missing)?
I'm a little hopeless because I spent all my treasure on an eliminate and a tincture and I'm afraid I might've made some mistake...

EDIT: should've mentioned that I have 1556 points to spend after using the tincture. Shouldn't that theoretically be enough?

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
@Vinterskald

I believe the problem is that you don't have your last berserker! The stats shown only reflect the total amount of points that you should have, which includes both the points and the extra stats from all of your berserkers. I hope that helps!
@Vinterskald

I believe the problem is that you don't have your last berserker! The stats shown only reflect the total amount of points that you should have, which includes both the points and the extra stats from all of your berserkers. I hope that helps!
@SpaceChildKeilei OH! That makes sense! I tried it with the same numbers minus the ones Berserker gives me, and this way it worked. Thank you so much!
@SpaceChildKeilei OH! That makes sense! I tried it with the same numbers minus the ones Berserker gives me, and this way it worked. Thank you so much!

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
Bro ur the best! Thanks :D
Bro ur the best! Thanks :D

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@Culex
If I can only obtain one Rally at a point when I'm training a Mire Flyer and a Mage, which should I equip it on first? And can I also subsitute Enamor for Hydro Bolt? Or do I have to have Drown?
@Culex
If I can only obtain one Rally at a point when I'm training a Mire Flyer and a Mage, which should I equip it on first? And can I also subsitute Enamor for Hydro Bolt? Or do I have to have Drown?
@Nightfleet
Whichever one you will put in the first slot to Rally your trainer, if one of them has Ambush. Secondly, sure, Hydro Bolt is fine, you'll probably want to upgrade later but it's no biggy.
@Nightfleet
Whichever one you will put in the first slot to Rally your trainer, if one of them has Ambush. Secondly, sure, Hydro Bolt is fine, you'll probably want to upgrade later but it's no biggy.
@Culex
Right now only the trainer has a high enough level to have Ambush, and I have 1 equiped, so I should put it on the Trainer?
@Culex
Right now only the trainer has a high enough level to have Ambush, and I have 1 equiped, so I should put it on the Trainer?
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 471 472