Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heart of the Cards (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
"It seems everyone's sleep was interupted. Henry's was...not." Flame said. "Hey! I needed to study. Atleast I am not that tired for a fight or 2. Heck I'm good for anything right now!" Henry claimed. "Whatever you say Henry. Your deck of birds are ready? If so let's leave." Flame asked Henry. "Not really...I wanna stay here a bit. Maybe Joan will explain things. But yes the deck's ready."

Seeing everyone was prepared to do some jobs Henry was too. He doesn't really need rest but he has to take some at some time. "Alright I am really knowledgeable about this. So you can summon 1 monster card and it can't attack the turn it's summoned. You have some sort of synergy with Mat. But can you 2 fuse together?" Henry asked. "No...Well we can try but i think we shouldn't fuse cards I don't know yet. But yes soon I'll fuse." Flame replied.

(I'll be level 2. Cause I know I'll be easily beaten.)
"It seems everyone's sleep was interupted. Henry's was...not." Flame said. "Hey! I needed to study. Atleast I am not that tired for a fight or 2. Heck I'm good for anything right now!" Henry claimed. "Whatever you say Henry. Your deck of birds are ready? If so let's leave." Flame asked Henry. "Not really...I wanna stay here a bit. Maybe Joan will explain things. But yes the deck's ready."

Seeing everyone was prepared to do some jobs Henry was too. He doesn't really need rest but he has to take some at some time. "Alright I am really knowledgeable about this. So you can summon 1 monster card and it can't attack the turn it's summoned. You have some sort of synergy with Mat. But can you 2 fuse together?" Henry asked. "No...Well we can try but i think we shouldn't fuse cards I don't know yet. But yes soon I'll fuse." Flame replied.

(I'll be level 2. Cause I know I'll be easily beaten.)
(Mystique would probably be a level 4 or 5, from her interests and her personal deck. She was in the botanical/agricultural area, if you remember.)

Mystique was going to answer Joan by saying that she had been planting new crops and flowers all night, but as Hibari spoke, she decided against it. She was very tired today, but she tried to stay as alert as possible, even with the thought of sleep nagging her in her mind.

Truesdale was still turned away from the table, still blushing madly from the embarrassment his charge had bestowed upon him. He didn't think it best to turn towards the others for now, as they might read the emotions on his face. His wings flicked, but other than that, the others had no idea what his emotional state was.

Mystique checked her deck to see if she had forgotten any of her cards as Hibari talked. She pulled out Reflection and Naturia Guardian, and then the Levia-Dragon Daedalus. She continued looking, and found all her cards accounted for. She smiled and put her deck away.

(Yes, I know Mystique has a Naturia card, but the Naturia Guardian just helps out her deck in general, which is why she has it.)
(Mystique would probably be a level 4 or 5, from her interests and her personal deck. She was in the botanical/agricultural area, if you remember.)

Mystique was going to answer Joan by saying that she had been planting new crops and flowers all night, but as Hibari spoke, she decided against it. She was very tired today, but she tried to stay as alert as possible, even with the thought of sleep nagging her in her mind.

Truesdale was still turned away from the table, still blushing madly from the embarrassment his charge had bestowed upon him. He didn't think it best to turn towards the others for now, as they might read the emotions on his face. His wings flicked, but other than that, the others had no idea what his emotional state was.

Mystique checked her deck to see if she had forgotten any of her cards as Hibari talked. She pulled out Reflection and Naturia Guardian, and then the Levia-Dragon Daedalus. She continued looking, and found all her cards accounted for. She smiled and put her deck away.

(Yes, I know Mystique has a Naturia card, but the Naturia Guardian just helps out her deck in general, which is why she has it.)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
(I edited a part of my character's bio b/c I realized I didn't fully explain her personality)

Alisa gazes around at everyone. When Red Eyes slightly jumps to miss being hit by something, Alisa leans forward to get out of the path of said object. She smiles under the hood, but quickly wipes it away. When Blue Eyes comes near, Rosaria (Red Eyes) growls, but it is a mix of a challenge and playful growl. She might still feel like she needs to prove herself stronger than Blue Eyes, but she didn't need to always feel that. She jumps off Alisa's shoulder to join the other dragons. Alisa slightly turns to Joan. "It was fine. I was already awake when he called for us."

Alisa smirks at the sight and turns to the President when he speaks. She is slightly surprised at what he says. She hadn't heard of any new valuable information, so whatever it is must be very urgent. She gazes around, but Rosaria yips something. Turning back to her, she pays attention as her Red Eyes motions to Luna. Rosaria snorts then goes back to Blue Eyes and Decoy.

Smirking, Alisa grabs out her deck and shuffles through it a bit. Finding what she was looking for, having only stopped to look at her Red Eyes card and Celestial Red Eyes, Alisa leans over to Luna with her arm outstretched. In her hand was a Polymerization. "Here. I have a spare. Rosaria noticed you have two Fusion-able cards and the way you look at them seems like you don't have one yet." Alisa slightly feels bad, since if she knew sooner, she would have given it to Luna sooner.

((also, I think Alisa would either be Level 1 or Level 6. She is a strong duelist and is not easily beaten, but she blends in with the shadows and any type of surroundings easily. Having grown up on her own and learning everything she knows by herself, I think she would fit in either of those two. It's ultimately up to you, cuz I can't decide))
(I edited a part of my character's bio b/c I realized I didn't fully explain her personality)

Alisa gazes around at everyone. When Red Eyes slightly jumps to miss being hit by something, Alisa leans forward to get out of the path of said object. She smiles under the hood, but quickly wipes it away. When Blue Eyes comes near, Rosaria (Red Eyes) growls, but it is a mix of a challenge and playful growl. She might still feel like she needs to prove herself stronger than Blue Eyes, but she didn't need to always feel that. She jumps off Alisa's shoulder to join the other dragons. Alisa slightly turns to Joan. "It was fine. I was already awake when he called for us."

Alisa smirks at the sight and turns to the President when he speaks. She is slightly surprised at what he says. She hadn't heard of any new valuable information, so whatever it is must be very urgent. She gazes around, but Rosaria yips something. Turning back to her, she pays attention as her Red Eyes motions to Luna. Rosaria snorts then goes back to Blue Eyes and Decoy.

Smirking, Alisa grabs out her deck and shuffles through it a bit. Finding what she was looking for, having only stopped to look at her Red Eyes card and Celestial Red Eyes, Alisa leans over to Luna with her arm outstretched. In her hand was a Polymerization. "Here. I have a spare. Rosaria noticed you have two Fusion-able cards and the way you look at them seems like you don't have one yet." Alisa slightly feels bad, since if she knew sooner, she would have given it to Luna sooner.

((also, I think Alisa would either be Level 1 or Level 6. She is a strong duelist and is not easily beaten, but she blends in with the shadows and any type of surroundings easily. Having grown up on her own and learning everything she knows by herself, I think she would fit in either of those two. It's ultimately up to you, cuz I can't decide))
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
(I'm sorry. But Bump time!)
(I'm sorry. But Bump time!)
(Aaa! This RP needed a boop! Nothings happened on it today!)
(Aaa! This RP needed a boop! Nothings happened on it today!)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
(I'll be pretty busy today, but I'll try to post something later
(I'll be pretty busy today, but I'll try to post something later
(I finally finished my character so now I can post xvx; )

Zayne growled as he stretched, taking his sweet time getting to the place of meeting. He glanced down at the Duel Spirit known as Gandora, who was in one hand and curled up against Zayne's chest. He sighed and rubbed his face with the other hand.

He didn't see anyone else on the way here. He must be late. Or extremely early, a more optimistic part of him chimed in. "Yeah, right." Zayne muttered to himself. He approached the door and scanned his Gandora the Dragon of Destruction card, as well as his light amber eyes. The door opened, and he stepped inside.

(sorry this is so short, i haven't wrote anything in a long time so i probably have to take a bit to warm up to it again. ;; )
(I finally finished my character so now I can post xvx; )

Zayne growled as he stretched, taking his sweet time getting to the place of meeting. He glanced down at the Duel Spirit known as Gandora, who was in one hand and curled up against Zayne's chest. He sighed and rubbed his face with the other hand.

He didn't see anyone else on the way here. He must be late. Or extremely early, a more optimistic part of him chimed in. "Yeah, right." Zayne muttered to himself. He approached the door and scanned his Gandora the Dragon of Destruction card, as well as his light amber eyes. The door opened, and he stepped inside.

(sorry this is so short, i haven't wrote anything in a long time so i probably have to take a bit to warm up to it again. ;; )
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
(Should I bump? Meh I'll bump anyways.)
(Should I bump? Meh I'll bump anyways.)
(While I'm at it. I'll create Henry's brother Jake!

Name:Jake

Deck:Any Reccomendations for a little brother?

Best card (can be fan made but can't be OP):None yet.

Duel Spirit:None Yet.

Appearance:Jake has a fox eared orange hoodie, black jeans and headset at all times. Things may come later.

Backstory:Jake brother of Henry was born 2 years later than his brother. Though he is still in school his brother helps Jake to get through school smoothly. Jake is a good brother and his relationship with Henry is great, they won't get into argument and their teamwork is amazingly good for siblings.

The incident Henry and Jake was associated with was a theft. People thought they were the cuplrits because the person who got their item stolen was their own father. Henry's father was a shop owner. Some of the cards on display was stolen and it had great power. The father reported this to the police then the police caught the 2 boys going of school at that fateful day. Jake and Henry testified about what they were doing that day. They were found innocent but no one found the culprit yet...

Jake was bullied in school because he was the card store owner. He posseses some power in his cards but he didn't realize it. The kids bullied him because he didn't give cards for free as the children were really greedy. His brother Henry helped Jake to get through the bullying and they fought back.

Jake wants to be a Duelist like Henry is, but Jake is more of a begginer than a normal player. Due to him being the younger he's naïver than his brother but is really really cute. Don't heckle him because he's little he can still beat you in a duel.

Extra:The hoodie of Jake represents the fox spirit race Kitsune. As for Henry's it's the Tengus or the Yatagarasu but the bunny hoodie references Reisen Udongein Inaba or Reisen from Touhou 8: Inperishable Night.

Is this allowed? Since Henry's Backstory mentioned Jake.)
(While I'm at it. I'll create Henry's brother Jake!

Name:Jake

Deck:Any Reccomendations for a little brother?

Best card (can be fan made but can't be OP):None yet.

Duel Spirit:None Yet.

Appearance:Jake has a fox eared orange hoodie, black jeans and headset at all times. Things may come later.

Backstory:Jake brother of Henry was born 2 years later than his brother. Though he is still in school his brother helps Jake to get through school smoothly. Jake is a good brother and his relationship with Henry is great, they won't get into argument and their teamwork is amazingly good for siblings.

The incident Henry and Jake was associated with was a theft. People thought they were the cuplrits because the person who got their item stolen was their own father. Henry's father was a shop owner. Some of the cards on display was stolen and it had great power. The father reported this to the police then the police caught the 2 boys going of school at that fateful day. Jake and Henry testified about what they were doing that day. They were found innocent but no one found the culprit yet...

Jake was bullied in school because he was the card store owner. He posseses some power in his cards but he didn't realize it. The kids bullied him because he didn't give cards for free as the children were really greedy. His brother Henry helped Jake to get through the bullying and they fought back.

Jake wants to be a Duelist like Henry is, but Jake is more of a begginer than a normal player. Due to him being the younger he's naïver than his brother but is really really cute. Don't heckle him because he's little he can still beat you in a duel.

Extra:The hoodie of Jake represents the fox spirit race Kitsune. As for Henry's it's the Tengus or the Yatagarasu but the bunny hoodie references Reisen Udongein Inaba or Reisen from Touhou 8: Inperishable Night.

Is this allowed? Since Henry's Backstory mentioned Jake.)
((Actual Plot time!!))

Hibari actually smiled as Zayne walked into the meeting room and his Decoy dragon returned to him from where it had been entangled with the other two dragons and gently wrapping around his neck. Blau returned as well, giving one last parting and extremely playful nip to the red eyes before returning to Joan as he cleared his throat and slowly stood, his chair sliding back with a near silent screech before clapping once and causing the lights to go off before the rooms holo projector activated in the middle of the table.

It was an image of a semi dilapidated warehouse, although the obvious new improvements and the movements of a corrupted looking Shaddoll Hound that was patrolling around the edges of the building. The mechanic parts of the dog like creature set Joan on edge, something that Blau noticed as the Leader of Level 6 rested her hand possessively on her deck holder as if making sure that her cyber's were still there and were still pure.

"This is were we have recently received information from our spies from Level One where they believed that they have found one of the places where cards and Duel Spirits are being... corrupted." Hibari stood silent for a few seconds to allow that information to sink in and his decoy hissed angrily at the word corrupted. "Anyway due to the importance of this mission I will be sending all of you to figure out if that information is correct. I am giving all of you the ability to make any and all decisions needed to collect all of the machinery or whatever is used for the corruption process. However the one and only thing that I ask of all of you is that if it does get too dangerous that you all get on your runners and drive back to the closest base. You are all important parts of the revolution and if we were to loose any of you the revolution would be doomed." He paused again breathing a messy sigh as his Decoy nudged against his cheek.

Joan was staring at the building as he spoke, examining any entrance point for the building. However her gaze kept focusing on the mechanical hound that was pacing and snarling in front of the building. It wasn't flickering and that meant that whoever was controlling it was either close by or had a decent enough concentration to keep the duel monster on the physical plane while it wasn't actually dueling. It meant that there was somebody or multiple people inside that could pull off a semi decent duel, she swallowed instinctively at the thought before gently stroking Blau's head and causing the dragon to purr affectionately before chirping at Zayne's Gandora and then to the other spirits.

"Your bags have already been packed along with the files for the mission while we have been talking and the car is ready to take all of you to the warehouse. I want at least a day or two of observation before you go in. When you do... give them hell." Hibari smiled as he said the last part before clapping once more, the lights slowly coming back to life and the hologram shutting off. Giving a small bow (his Decoy giving a small wave) he left the room in a relative state of silence so that the Leaders could talk amongst themselves.
((Actual Plot time!!))

Hibari actually smiled as Zayne walked into the meeting room and his Decoy dragon returned to him from where it had been entangled with the other two dragons and gently wrapping around his neck. Blau returned as well, giving one last parting and extremely playful nip to the red eyes before returning to Joan as he cleared his throat and slowly stood, his chair sliding back with a near silent screech before clapping once and causing the lights to go off before the rooms holo projector activated in the middle of the table.

It was an image of a semi dilapidated warehouse, although the obvious new improvements and the movements of a corrupted looking Shaddoll Hound that was patrolling around the edges of the building. The mechanic parts of the dog like creature set Joan on edge, something that Blau noticed as the Leader of Level 6 rested her hand possessively on her deck holder as if making sure that her cyber's were still there and were still pure.

"This is were we have recently received information from our spies from Level One where they believed that they have found one of the places where cards and Duel Spirits are being... corrupted." Hibari stood silent for a few seconds to allow that information to sink in and his decoy hissed angrily at the word corrupted. "Anyway due to the importance of this mission I will be sending all of you to figure out if that information is correct. I am giving all of you the ability to make any and all decisions needed to collect all of the machinery or whatever is used for the corruption process. However the one and only thing that I ask of all of you is that if it does get too dangerous that you all get on your runners and drive back to the closest base. You are all important parts of the revolution and if we were to loose any of you the revolution would be doomed." He paused again breathing a messy sigh as his Decoy nudged against his cheek.

Joan was staring at the building as he spoke, examining any entrance point for the building. However her gaze kept focusing on the mechanical hound that was pacing and snarling in front of the building. It wasn't flickering and that meant that whoever was controlling it was either close by or had a decent enough concentration to keep the duel monster on the physical plane while it wasn't actually dueling. It meant that there was somebody or multiple people inside that could pull off a semi decent duel, she swallowed instinctively at the thought before gently stroking Blau's head and causing the dragon to purr affectionately before chirping at Zayne's Gandora and then to the other spirits.

"Your bags have already been packed along with the files for the mission while we have been talking and the car is ready to take all of you to the warehouse. I want at least a day or two of observation before you go in. When you do... give them hell." Hibari smiled as he said the last part before clapping once more, the lights slowly coming back to life and the hologram shutting off. Giving a small bow (his Decoy giving a small wave) he left the room in a relative state of silence so that the Leaders could talk amongst themselves.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6