Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heart of the Cards (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
(DONE!) Name: Luna Glass Age: 16 Gender: Female Deck (The type of monsters you use the most): Amazon Beast Deck Best card (can be fan made but can't be OP): Beast King Barbaros Rank 8 [b]Effects:[/b] You can Normal Summon/Set this card without Tributing, but its original ATK becomes 1900. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. If you do: Destroy all cards your opponent controls. Duel Spirit: Reku - Amazoness Queen Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6e/90/d7/6e90d72e7c99d400143429930d00d36a.jpg[/img] (Minus the spikes and deadly looking things on the umbrella lol) Backstory: She is the young mistress of the esteem Glass lineage. The family is known as a severe cutthroat typhoon in the stock industry, and the same is said in the household. It isn't uncommon for "inconvenient" family members to suddenly disappear in this household. Because of this kind of upbringing Luna has lost the ability to convey emotions on her face, giving her the look of someone always bored and lifeless. It is a covenant mask to hide her cold and calculating mind that she uses like a surgical blade. There is a reason why she is still the mistress of the Glass family, mercy is a foreign concept to her. Although she was raised not to care for others, she has always wanted friends that she could talk and share memories with. Maybe that was why she got into dueling, hoping that she would one day become friends with someone. Yet that planned back fired when she ended up becoming a rather skillful dueler who others grew envious of, the only thing pacifying her hurt feelings was her growing love for her cards. When the corruption hit she was one of the few to stand against the threat. Over time she heard of the resistance and eventually joined their ranks, where she thrived and climbed the ranks in record time. Extra: She keeps her cards inside her little stuffed bag, along with a gold credit card that she uses to buy anything she wants. Her right eye was injured in a botch assassination attempt from her first cousin, that cousin is no longer a threat. She also likes to dress as a maid and spy on guess in her house. Its an unhealthy hobby that has let her hear many dirty secrets.
(DONE!)

Name: Luna Glass

Deck (The type of monsters you use the most): Amazon Beast Deck

Best card (can be fan made but can't be OP): Beast King Barbaros Rank 8
Effects: You can Normal Summon/Set this card without Tributing, but its original ATK becomes 1900. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. If you do: Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Duel Spirit: Reku - Amazoness Queen

Appearance: 6e90d72e7c99d400143429930d00d36a.jpg (Minus the spikes and deadly looking things on the umbrella lol)

Backstory: She is the young mistress of the esteem Glass lineage. The family is known as a severe cutthroat typhoon in the stock industry, and the same is said in the household. It isn't uncommon for "inconvenient" family members to suddenly disappear in this household. Because of this kind of upbringing Luna has lost the ability to convey emotions on her face, giving her the look of someone always bored and lifeless. It is a covenant mask to hide her cold and calculating mind that she uses like a surgical blade. There is a reason why she is still the mistress of the Glass family, mercy is a foreign concept to her.

Although she was raised not to care for others, she has always wanted friends that she could talk and share memories with. Maybe that was why she got into dueling, hoping that she would one day become friends with someone. Yet that planned back fired when she ended up becoming a rather skillful dueler who others grew envious of, the only thing pacifying her hurt feelings was her growing love for her cards. When the corruption hit she was one of the few to stand against the threat. Over time she heard of the resistance and eventually joined their ranks, where she thrived and climbed the ranks in record time.

Extra: She keeps her cards inside her little stuffed bag, along with a gold credit card that she uses to buy anything she wants. Her right eye was injured in a botch assassination attempt from her first cousin, that cousin is no longer a threat. She also likes to dress as a maid and spy on guess in her house. Its an unhealthy hobby that has let her hear many dirty secrets.
Ah sorry guys! ya can start without me, Ill catch up in a sec. Dame pic is giving me hell.
Ah sorry guys! ya can start without me, Ill catch up in a sec. Dame pic is giving me hell.
A Yugioh role-play? How interesting. I would do well to join, I think...
A Yugioh role-play? How interesting. I would do well to join, I think...
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I would too...let me get ready.
I would too...let me get ready.
@FoxBrush Sorry only one Duel Spirit per person since a duel spirit is technically the card that the person is closest to. I'm also sorry to say that Duel spirits cannot be a fusion, or Xyz monster but have to be a monster of its own.
@FoxBrush Sorry only one Duel Spirit per person since a duel spirit is technically the card that the person is closest to. I'm also sorry to say that Duel spirits cannot be a fusion, or Xyz monster but have to be a monster of its own.
oulcMpY.gif
Okie doki, ill switch em up then.
Okie doki, ill switch em up then.
Name:Henry (I Don't want to be Mat. Let him be a card this time around.)

Deck:Blackwings. I will include his best synergy cards.

Best card (can be fan made but can't be OP):Can it be a duo synergy card? If so.
Double Fanmade Cards:

Mat the Illusion Spirit: 2500/0 Rank 6 Spellcaster
When summoned summon a Flametalon, Phoenix Archer from your deck. If you do so increase this monster's attack by 800. If summoned by Flametalon, Phoenix Archer gain 400 attack. The effect will trigger on special summons by other sources but only once.

Flametalon, Phoenix Archer:2500/0 Rank 6 Beast-Warrior
When summoned summon a Mat the Illusion Spirit from your deck. If you do so increase this monster's attack by 800. If summoned by Mat the Illusion Spirit gain 400 attack. The effect will trigger on special summons by other sources but only once.

Best Fanmade Spell:
Calming Tea:
Increase your monsters attack by 500 and decrease the opponents's monsters attack by 500. The monsters won't attack for a turn.

Duel Spirit:Can someone explain this part to me? Are those suposed to be the cards come alive? Well if it's only 1 it'll be Flametalon.

Appearance:Henry has a black hoodie which has a crow symbol on it, light blue jeans, A nice lil' phoenix necklance and a wristband that has a lantern symbol in it.

Backstory:
Meet Henry. Henry is an innocent boy who is really shy and is really knowledgeable when it comes to some things about Japan. Henry was really lonely in school and wanted some friends. He was too shy to talk to people and was really neglected in school. Henry was involved with some serious incidents but he was let free because of his innocent personality and had a valid alibi. Now he was playing card games before but not this game.
Henry was called upon due to his brother being bullied and he saves his brother Jake. Now he is a duelist and tries to learn the rules of the game. Current he has a begginer's deck but Henry has 2 trump cards Mat and Flametalon his Duel Spirits. He aims to be a great card player whatever it takes to protect his little brother.

Extra:Due to his health he is not really fit for any physical activity but he really is knowledgeable.

(is this good correct me if i'm wrong.)
Name:Henry (I Don't want to be Mat. Let him be a card this time around.)

Deck:Blackwings. I will include his best synergy cards.

Best card (can be fan made but can't be OP):Can it be a duo synergy card? If so.
Double Fanmade Cards:

Mat the Illusion Spirit: 2500/0 Rank 6 Spellcaster
When summoned summon a Flametalon, Phoenix Archer from your deck. If you do so increase this monster's attack by 800. If summoned by Flametalon, Phoenix Archer gain 400 attack. The effect will trigger on special summons by other sources but only once.

Flametalon, Phoenix Archer:2500/0 Rank 6 Beast-Warrior
When summoned summon a Mat the Illusion Spirit from your deck. If you do so increase this monster's attack by 800. If summoned by Mat the Illusion Spirit gain 400 attack. The effect will trigger on special summons by other sources but only once.

Best Fanmade Spell:
Calming Tea:
Increase your monsters attack by 500 and decrease the opponents's monsters attack by 500. The monsters won't attack for a turn.

Duel Spirit:Can someone explain this part to me? Are those suposed to be the cards come alive? Well if it's only 1 it'll be Flametalon.

Appearance:Henry has a black hoodie which has a crow symbol on it, light blue jeans, A nice lil' phoenix necklance and a wristband that has a lantern symbol in it.

Backstory:
Meet Henry. Henry is an innocent boy who is really shy and is really knowledgeable when it comes to some things about Japan. Henry was really lonely in school and wanted some friends. He was too shy to talk to people and was really neglected in school. Henry was involved with some serious incidents but he was let free because of his innocent personality and had a valid alibi. Now he was playing card games before but not this game.
Henry was called upon due to his brother being bullied and he saves his brother Jake. Now he is a duelist and tries to learn the rules of the game. Current he has a begginer's deck but Henry has 2 trump cards Mat and Flametalon his Duel Spirits. He aims to be a great card player whatever it takes to protect his little brother.

Extra:Due to his health he is not really fit for any physical activity but he really is knowledgeable.

(is this good correct me if i'm wrong.)
Name: Mystique Orchid
Deck: Plant and Aqua type monsters
Best Card; Levia-Dragon Daedalus (official card, so I will not put it's effect on here unless nessacary.)
Duel Spirit: Fairy KING Truesdale
Appearance: Mystique has light blue eyes and chestnut brown hair, normally pulled back into a ponytail by a lighter brown ponytail holder. She does not wear makeup, and her face is not the most picturesque, though she is certainly not ugly. She wears a royal blue shirt with a white outline of a Kuriboh on it, and navy, somewhat tight fitting jeans. Her shoes are grey, with orange highlights. Occasionally she wears a black, wool jacket, which can also be found wrapped around her waist when she's too hot to wear it on her body.
Backstory: Mystique grew up a normal life, liking Duel Monsters a lot more than other girls her age. She learned to duel from playing games with herself and her few friends, getting better as time went on. She treated her cards as friends themselves, even imagining them as real. She had a knack for handling Water attribute monsters, especially those of the plant and aqua types. Eventually, she became realized as a casual duelist, and duels to this day with her deck.

(Be warned, I'm a bit behind when it comes to Yugioh lore. I might not know some of the new strategies and mechanics of the card game or the anime.)
Name: Mystique Orchid
Deck: Plant and Aqua type monsters
Best Card; Levia-Dragon Daedalus (official card, so I will not put it's effect on here unless nessacary.)
Duel Spirit: Fairy KING Truesdale
Appearance: Mystique has light blue eyes and chestnut brown hair, normally pulled back into a ponytail by a lighter brown ponytail holder. She does not wear makeup, and her face is not the most picturesque, though she is certainly not ugly. She wears a royal blue shirt with a white outline of a Kuriboh on it, and navy, somewhat tight fitting jeans. Her shoes are grey, with orange highlights. Occasionally she wears a black, wool jacket, which can also be found wrapped around her waist when she's too hot to wear it on her body.
Backstory: Mystique grew up a normal life, liking Duel Monsters a lot more than other girls her age. She learned to duel from playing games with herself and her few friends, getting better as time went on. She treated her cards as friends themselves, even imagining them as real. She had a knack for handling Water attribute monsters, especially those of the plant and aqua types. Eventually, she became realized as a casual duelist, and duels to this day with her deck.

(Be warned, I'm a bit behind when it comes to Yugioh lore. I might not know some of the new strategies and mechanics of the card game or the anime.)
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Matexd101

Usually cards aren't very specific towards each other m. The ones that are similar to the ones usually have a name in common like the Raidraptors or Blacktalons or have aspecific effect when attacked like Maiden With Eyes of Blue which is focused on Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Duel spirits are the creatures that the cards represent from the Spirit World. If the duelers bond with that card is strong enough that fuel monster will appear. Duel monsters are only visible to their duelists and those who have one themselves.
@Matexd101

Usually cards aren't very specific towards each other m. The ones that are similar to the ones usually have a name in common like the Raidraptors or Blacktalons or have aspecific effect when attacked like Maiden With Eyes of Blue which is focused on Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Duel spirits are the creatures that the cards represent from the Spirit World. If the duelers bond with that card is strong enough that fuel monster will appear. Duel monsters are only visible to their duelists and those who have one themselves.
oulcMpY.gif
So when we gonna start?
So when we gonna start?
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6