Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What made you smile today?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
My biology teacher kept messing with some of the students on the computer by taking control over it and searching up weird videos to force them to watch. One was annoying orange, and another was some sort of "one pound fish" thing and it was hilarious watching them all suffer.
My biology teacher kept messing with some of the students on the computer by taking control over it and searching up weird videos to force them to watch. One was annoying orange, and another was some sort of "one pound fish" thing and it was hilarious watching them all suffer.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
@DorkiestOfDragon Remember when I posted a month ago about kittens I stayed up to bottle feed? Thought I'd post a picture! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ozPKoGg.png[/img][/center]
@DorkiestOfDragon
Remember when I posted a month ago about kittens I stayed up to bottle feed? Thought I'd post a picture!
ozPKoGg.png
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
I'm sitting outside currently and the weather is AMAZING (like 18 degrees Celsius, literally ideal weather) and I'm just like. in the grass and listening to music and I can smell the flowers and trees and is just *******BLISS like...god
I'm sitting outside currently and the weather is AMAZING (like 18 degrees Celsius, literally ideal weather) and I'm just like. in the grass and listening to music and I can smell the flowers and trees and is just *******BLISS like...god
Watching some new and old Team Edge videos on YouTube.
Got plenty of smiles and even more laughs from those~ ^-^
Watching some new and old Team Edge videos on YouTube.
Got plenty of smiles and even more laughs from those~ ^-^
61737_s.gif
I saw a dog at Fry's today
I saw a dog at Fry's today
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
i found a funny series i can watch for like 4 hours but im procrastinating it
i found a funny series i can watch for like 4 hours but im procrastinating it
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Being able to use my Steam account again! :)
Being able to use my Steam account again! :)
[inactive]
RAIN.
RAIN.
9ZmzY.gif
Watching the nature documentary and seeing the lizards do their little hop-hop dance.
Watching the nature documentary and seeing the lizards do their little hop-hop dance.
yGResdm.gif
The reaction of a friend when I told her that her art is cute and beautiful. She blushed and gave me a big hug. Her style is so good like a mix of manga and vintage old fairy books. <3
The reaction of a friend when I told her that her art is cute and beautiful. She blushed and gave me a big hug. Her style is so good like a mix of manga and vintage old fairy books. <3
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26