Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What made you smile today?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
It's my last day at college, seeing all my teachers be happy with the gifts I gave them made me happy, even though I've been a pretty crappy student.
It's my last day at college, seeing all my teachers be happy with the gifts I gave them made me happy, even though I've been a pretty crappy student.
Tn4aWhc.png
A streamer I like encouraging me and complimenting my art. I'm his unofficial resident emote artist and he says he adores all my works. And gosh, his smile.
A streamer I like encouraging me and complimenting my art. I'm his unofficial resident emote artist and he says he adores all my works. And gosh, his smile.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I accidentally stayed up till 4am pouring my heart out in an email about how one of my favorite childhood online games has degraded and actually got an encouraging response back. Someone not only read what I had to say but agreed with my idea on how to make the site better. I have no idea if they will actually share my idea with the appropriate people within the company or not but regardless the email response gave me hope.
I accidentally stayed up till 4am pouring my heart out in an email about how one of my favorite childhood online games has degraded and actually got an encouraging response back. Someone not only read what I had to say but agreed with my idea on how to make the site better. I have no idea if they will actually share my idea with the appropriate people within the company or not but regardless the email response gave me hope.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
tomorrow is my birthday and my friends decorated my locker at school. it made me so happy because i wasn't expecting it at all. they also wrote some inside jokes and stuck them all over my locker so other people were probably confused lol

tomorrow is my birthday and my friends decorated my locker at school. it made me so happy because i wasn't expecting it at all. they also wrote some inside jokes and stuck them all over my locker so other people were probably confused lol

light.gif
JvUa9ma.png
LJfZA40.png
Da5UPof.png
27AZD8S.png

5vnsOgE.png
cdqdRxL.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
qjxrAwx.png
I'm in grade 11 and got to perform with my band (grade 11+120 at the grade 12 grad today! It's sad seeing them go but there were also lots of happy moments in the speeches. Also the grad gowns were freaking hilarious.
I'm in grade 11 and got to perform with my band (grade 11+120 at the grade 12 grad today! It's sad seeing them go but there were also lots of happy moments in the speeches. Also the grad gowns were freaking hilarious.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
this is really lame compared to everyone else's posts but dude..
i got a really cool cup today it has a weird straw thingy that i can flip back and forth and it's great
this is really lame compared to everyone else's posts but dude..
i got a really cool cup today it has a weird straw thingy that i can flip back and forth and it's great
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
My teacher gave me some baby spider plants! I'm so excited to plant them.
My teacher gave me some baby spider plants! I'm so excited to plant them.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I did a forty mile hike this weekend (ugh) and long story short we had to wake up at 2am this morning to finish our hike in pouring rain when it was pitch black out for the sake of our safety.

That was the most miserable 2 miles of my life I think, but I don't think I've ever been happier to see cars in my whole life. We made it!
I did a forty mile hike this weekend (ugh) and long story short we had to wake up at 2am this morning to finish our hike in pouring rain when it was pitch black out for the sake of our safety.

That was the most miserable 2 miles of my life I think, but I don't think I've ever been happier to see cars in my whole life. We made it!
wKyST5C.gif
Me and a friend helped out two VERY VERY young baby birds who fell out of their nest by putting them in the grass under the tree they came from. They were laying on the sidewalk, helpless, so we decided to scoop them up in a leaf using a stick and carefully laying them in the grass without touching them. I feel so good about it and it makes me smile each time I think about it!
Me and a friend helped out two VERY VERY young baby birds who fell out of their nest by putting them in the grass under the tree they came from. They were laying on the sidewalk, helpless, so we decided to scoop them up in a leaf using a stick and carefully laying them in the grass without touching them. I feel so good about it and it makes me smile each time I think about it!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
the nice old people that complimented our food while catering today. And the strawberry shortcake I snuck off to eat :]
the nice old people that complimented our food while catering today. And the strawberry shortcake I snuck off to eat :]
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26