Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What made you smile today?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
My dog being a total dork as usual. XD
My dog being a total dork as usual. XD
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Someone complimented my bass guitar performance when I rushed to the urinal to pee.
Someone complimented my bass guitar performance when I rushed to the urinal to pee.
sHuXwiz.png
A ladybug crawled on my hand. :)
A ladybug crawled on my hand. :)
9ZmzY.gif
I finally admitted to myself that I have a big ol crush. Ugh :)
I finally admitted to myself that I have a big ol crush. Ugh :)
wKyST5C.gif
I beat my friend at Mario Kart while waiting for the bell to ring. :)
I beat my friend at Mario Kart while waiting for the bell to ring. :)
man door hand hook car door
Memes
Memes
got to see a friend i haven't talked to in forever
got to see a friend i haven't talked to in forever
Looking at a very old & cheerful message my bff sent me before we argued and never talked to each other anymore
Looking at a very old & cheerful message my bff sent me before we argued and never talked to each other anymore
I went to the zoo this morning, and got to interact with a black vulture (my favorite animal ever, by the way) up close and personal. My family and I were all talking to the shaggy li'l featherball and getting up close; at first it didn't pay much attention, but after a few minutes it started watching us, putting its face up against the glass, and even walking a few paces to travel from person to person.

We came back to the vulture aviary a few hours later, and the black vulture actually came right up to us from the other side of its enclosure! I suspect it may have singled us out because most people only stop to snap a picture, go "oh look it's a bird", and walk away, not start doting on it like a kitten, lol.

That encounter absolutely made my entire day, but there were a few other highlights: playful cougar antics, burrowing owl sneezes, roadrunners being awesome, an egret sitting on an egret sign, an amazingly regal watusi bull, and freakin' CONDORS, just to name a few!
I went to the zoo this morning, and got to interact with a black vulture (my favorite animal ever, by the way) up close and personal. My family and I were all talking to the shaggy li'l featherball and getting up close; at first it didn't pay much attention, but after a few minutes it started watching us, putting its face up against the glass, and even walking a few paces to travel from person to person.

We came back to the vulture aviary a few hours later, and the black vulture actually came right up to us from the other side of its enclosure! I suspect it may have singled us out because most people only stop to snap a picture, go "oh look it's a bird", and walk away, not start doting on it like a kitten, lol.

That encounter absolutely made my entire day, but there were a few other highlights: playful cougar antics, burrowing owl sneezes, roadrunners being awesome, an egret sitting on an egret sign, an amazingly regal watusi bull, and freakin' CONDORS, just to name a few!
image.png
Taking a field test and accepting a date from my friends to do the entire short answer section with my left hand in script (as if my handwriting wasn't atrocious enough with my right hand)

I'm usually a notorious rule follower/perfectionist/people pleaser, etc. so to step out of my comfort bubble for a little bit was thrilling
Taking a field test and accepting a date from my friends to do the entire short answer section with my left hand in script (as if my handwriting wasn't atrocious enough with my right hand)

I'm usually a notorious rule follower/perfectionist/people pleaser, etc. so to step out of my comfort bubble for a little bit was thrilling
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26