Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aim To Please Artshop OPEN
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Lol XDDD
Thank you Portal XDD

@Rialangset sure thing ^^!! Ill get to him as soon as possible :3c!!! He's a cutie~~
Lol XDDD
Thank you Portal XDD

@Rialangset sure thing ^^!! Ill get to him as soon as possible :3c!!! He's a cutie~~
@hikaluv
Portal's brought me here as well!

Screenname: Chakurano
References: this and this (first for hair, second for colors...which don't matter, whoops)
Payment: the 200kT thighs-up sketch, please?

Details: So Chloe's a smug little bundle of brains and beauty, getting ready for college. She loves showing off and teasing people, and has a great amount of sass to work with it. The outfit I'd like to have her drawn in is a newer one, and it's basically just a white collared dress shirt, unbuttoned far enough to show off some ample cleavage. It's not tucked into her plain charcoal-gray slacks, though. She has that band of freckles across her nose, complimenting her smug grin and golden-blonde bangs. Her hair goes down to her shoulder blades.
@hikaluv
Portal's brought me here as well!

Screenname: Chakurano
References: this and this (first for hair, second for colors...which don't matter, whoops)
Payment: the 200kT thighs-up sketch, please?

Details: So Chloe's a smug little bundle of brains and beauty, getting ready for college. She loves showing off and teasing people, and has a great amount of sass to work with it. The outfit I'd like to have her drawn in is a newer one, and it's basically just a white collared dress shirt, unbuttoned far enough to show off some ample cleavage. It's not tucked into her plain charcoal-gray slacks, though. She has that band of freckles across her nose, complimenting her smug grin and golden-blonde bangs. Her hair goes down to her shoulder blades.
Bringing everyone in. Also received my commission and it was amazing! I recommend this shop to everyone.
Bringing everyone in. Also received my commission and it was amazing! I recommend this shop to everyone.
2T2Y2ID.png
@hikaluv

This is for a headshot, aa.

Screenname: PrinceDirk
Reference: Lava Plume
Payment: I only have 150 gems, but I can give you the rest in treasure, if you accept mixed payment?
Details: I don't have any clothes for him, yet, but you can draw him as is, or having clothes if you want.
@hikaluv

This is for a headshot, aa.

Screenname: PrinceDirk
Reference: Lava Plume
Payment: I only have 150 gems, but I can give you the rest in treasure, if you accept mixed payment?
Details: I don't have any clothes for him, yet, but you can draw him as is, or having clothes if you want.
LOL OMG XD!!!
Thank you @Portalgunblaze you are too sweet ; v ;!

@Chakurano
I would love to draw her :3c any particular color you would like me to sketch in ^^?
LOL OMG XD!!!
Thank you @Portalgunblaze you are too sweet ; v ;!

@Chakurano
I would love to draw her :3c any particular color you would like me to sketch in ^^?
@PrinceDirk

Omg I would love to draw him~~

Yes I do accept mixed payments :3c
@PrinceDirk

Omg I would love to draw him~~

Yes I do accept mixed payments :3c
@hikaluv
Maybe a nice blue?
@hikaluv
Maybe a nice blue?
@Chakurano sure thing ^^!!!
@Chakurano sure thing ^^!!!