Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aim To Please Artshop OPEN
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ishoji do you want yuki in the teddy bear hoodie? or the clothes in the main image at the top?
@ishoji do you want yuki in the teddy bear hoodie? or the clothes in the main image at the top?
@Popette Thank you so much ; v ;!!! Im glad you love it! Once i saw pokemon I had to draw them in there XD
@Popette Thank you so much ; v ;!!! Im glad you love it! Once i saw pokemon I had to draw them in there XD
pinging @PrinceDirk again ; v ; your commission is done love
pinging @PrinceDirk again ; v ; your commission is done love
@hikaluv, would you take items as payment? *0*
@hikaluv, would you take items as payment? *0*
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Of course :3c as long as it all equals out at the time of completion ^^!
@Anubiis
Of course :3c as long as it all equals out at the time of completion ^^!
@hikaluv Can I have a simple sketch thigh up of this dragon in human form? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32698132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326982/32698132_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Her lore is in her bio. She's based on the Norse goddess Freya. So, being the goddess of mating (ha ha, -hit-), she tends to always have that look of playfulness on her face.
@hikaluv

Can I have a simple sketch thigh up of this dragon in human form?

Her lore is in her bio.
She's based on the Norse goddess Freya. So, being the goddess of mating (ha ha, -hit-), she tends to always have that look of playfulness on her face.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter
I would love too :3c (ahah, you good ;DD <3) you want me to have full creativity based on her lore :3? or do you have reference images of what you want her to look like? horns, wings, tail?
@SilverOtter
I would love too :3c (ahah, you good ;DD <3) you want me to have full creativity based on her lore :3? or do you have reference images of what you want her to look like? horns, wings, tail?
@hikaluv

You have full creativity. And just a human look. No horns, wings or tail. :)
When do you want paid?

Also, I totally didn't see the form for this. My bad.
@hikaluv

You have full creativity. And just a human look. No horns, wings or tail. :)
When do you want paid?

Also, I totally didn't see the form for this. My bad.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter
Aww you sure no wings XD? lol
okay
and for a thigh up it's 200kt :3c and you can send the money now, I wont accept until I'm finished, or you can wait until I'm done and ill ping you for payment
@SilverOtter
Aww you sure no wings XD? lol
okay
and for a thigh up it's 200kt :3c and you can send the money now, I wont accept until I'm finished, or you can wait until I'm done and ill ping you for payment
@SilverOtter i forgot to ping XD
@SilverOtter i forgot to ping XD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15