Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aim To Please Artshop OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
~ I aim to please ~

Okay, This is an artshop! You tell me what you want me to draw. I mostly draw/transform your dragons into humans, but I can do slight anthropomorphic for you See examples.

This artshop is not limited to dragons! I will draw whatever you want!!! That being said, this is my artshop so I have every right to turn away some customers if I don't think I can draw the image you are requesting...and or if I don't feel comfortable drawing your request!

:What I will draw:
Anthing

:What I wont draw:
We will talk if something arises

I ATTEMPT TO FINISH A PIECE EVERYDAY!
~ I aim to please ~

Okay, This is an artshop! You tell me what you want me to draw. I mostly draw/transform your dragons into humans, but I can do slight anthropomorphic for you See examples.

This artshop is not limited to dragons! I will draw whatever you want!!! That being said, this is my artshop so I have every right to turn away some customers if I don't think I can draw the image you are requesting...and or if I don't feel comfortable drawing your request!

:What I will draw:
Anthing

:What I wont draw:
We will talk if something arises

I ATTEMPT TO FINISH A PIECE EVERYDAY!
1g : 400t ratio
I ALSO TAKE BRIBES OF EQUAL VALUE OR MORE!
The more value, the more/better art
I ALSO TAKE USD!

you can even choose the color I sketch in!

Simple Headshot sketch : 100,000t or 250G

Samples:
free10.png

Simple Thigh up sketch : 200,000t or 500G

Samples:
free3.png

Simple fullbody sketch : 400,000t or 1000G

Samples:
free17.png

:Coloured, USD ONLY:
Lavi%20in%20Nun%20outfit1.png
1g : 400t ratio
I ALSO TAKE BRIBES OF EQUAL VALUE OR MORE!
The more value, the more/better art
I ALSO TAKE USD!

you can even choose the color I sketch in!

Simple Headshot sketch : 100,000t or 250G

Samples:
free10.png

Simple Thigh up sketch : 200,000t or 500G

Samples:
free3.png

Simple fullbody sketch : 400,000t or 1000G

Samples:
free17.png

:Coloured, USD ONLY:
Lavi%20in%20Nun%20outfit1.png
[center] [b]Fill out the Form please? [/b] [/center] [code]@hikaluv [b]Screenname:[/b] flight rising name [b]Reference:[/b] your reference here, or links! [b]Payment:[/b] how much you are going to pay (you can pay minimum or add a tip [b]Details:[/b] extra info about the character, what clothes they wear, or a bio if you want![/code] [center]Slots are unlimited basically, I take in as many as I can 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/center]
Fill out the Form please?
Code:
@hikaluv [b]Screenname:[/b] flight rising name [b]Reference:[/b] your reference here, or links! [b]Payment:[/b] how much you are going to pay (you can pay minimum or add a tip [b]Details:[/b] extra info about the character, what clothes they wear, or a bio if you want!
Slots are unlimited basically, I take in as many as I can

:Finished Completed:
(images will be cycled out)

FlightRisingCommission26.png

FlightRisingCommission5_1.png

FlightRisingCommission12.png

FlightRisingCommission13.png
:Finished Completed:
(images will be cycled out)

FlightRisingCommission26.png

FlightRisingCommission5_1.png

FlightRisingCommission12.png

FlightRisingCommission13.png
Ping List

Ping List

will change if needed ~
will change if needed ~
@hikaluv Aww so cute. I'd love one :D

Screenname: Irefe.
Reference: Clicky
Payment: 800kt (complex sketch)
Details: Everything should be in the link above, thank you!
@hikaluv Aww so cute. I'd love one :D

Screenname: Irefe.
Reference: Clicky
Payment: 800kt (complex sketch)
Details: Everything should be in the link above, thank you!
@Irefe

I would love to draw her!!! do you have an pose in mind or do you want me to just have free reign :3?
You can send the 800kt now or wait until I finish the art piece, then once I message you saying I'm finish then you can send the treasure and I immediately respond with the art :3c
@Irefe

I would love to draw her!!! do you have an pose in mind or do you want me to just have free reign :3?
You can send the 800kt now or wait until I finish the art piece, then once I message you saying I'm finish then you can send the treasure and I immediately respond with the art :3c
@hikaluv No particular pose in mind as long as it suits her personality that's on the toyhouse profile!

I'd like to send payment once you've confirmed the piece is finished, if that's alright?

Thank you!
@hikaluv No particular pose in mind as long as it suits her personality that's on the toyhouse profile!

I'd like to send payment once you've confirmed the piece is finished, if that's alright?

Thank you!
@Irefe
That's perfectly fine with me ^^!! Ill get started on the piece immediately tomorrow morning *it's very late for me @v@; *
@Irefe
That's perfectly fine with me ^^!! Ill get started on the piece immediately tomorrow morning *it's very late for me @v@; *
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15