Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
@Oranitha
Joining :D My gamertag on there is wetdog15.
@Oranitha
Joining :D My gamertag on there is wetdog15.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Are we gon do movies or?? ??
Are we gon do movies or?? ??
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99 Ah shoot, sorry about that...I'm leaving the state the day after tomorrow (!!!) so it's been kind of a blur :( If I can get my stuff together, I'll ping y'all earlyish tomorrow, we can do a Saturday night movie night?
@EPICdragon99 Ah shoot, sorry about that...I'm leaving the state the day after tomorrow (!!!) so it's been kind of a blur :( If I can get my stuff together, I'll ping y'all earlyish tomorrow, we can do a Saturday night movie night?
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha It's ok! You have a life ;w;

Sorry forthe late reply... Also, are you using the link as your playlist? Because there's a bunch of music that loops on it.
@Oranitha It's ok! You have a life ;w;

Sorry forthe late reply... Also, are you using the link as your playlist? Because there's a bunch of music that loops on it.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha

I need a Island if you can please help me. My user is Canned_Unicorn
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha

I need a Island if you can please help me. My user is Canned_Unicorn
50lm6f.jpg
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha

New player here and voidfront property hopeful. :-D I'm Wiremouth in game, would love to get started with my own little island!

New player here and voidfront property hopeful. :-D I'm Wiremouth in game, would love to get started with my own little island!

Hey new player here!

Im Gunter0 ingame (Chillmaw on discord)

Hey new player here!

Im Gunter0 ingame (Chillmaw on discord)
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse
This was brought to my attention by Smoke, four out of my five islands are not protected.
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse
This was brought to my attention by Smoke, four out of my five islands are not protected.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Not sure if all of you guys knew, but I'm able to go back on Sky Rising now! (I was Lizhardking on here before, and my MC username was OlinguitoPikachu. I'm o0cosmiclatte0o for both now.)
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse (I was told to ping all the mods instead of one.)
Just wanted to let you know that I changed my username for both. Can I be put on the general pinglist, please?
I'm also on the Discord now. I'm Roxy's Cat there.
Also, could we get my friend @JTPickle an island? We got him all set there with flights and whatnot, but all he needs is an island. He goes by the same name on MC.
Not sure if all of you guys knew, but I'm able to go back on Sky Rising now! (I was Lizhardking on here before, and my MC username was OlinguitoPikachu. I'm o0cosmiclatte0o for both now.)
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse (I was told to ping all the mods instead of one.)
Just wanted to let you know that I changed my username for both. Can I be put on the general pinglist, please?
I'm also on the Discord now. I'm Roxy's Cat there.
Also, could we get my friend @JTPickle an island? We got him all set there with flights and whatnot, but all he needs is an island. He goes by the same name on MC.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Oranitha

Can I please be added to the Peak Pinglist?
@Oranitha

Can I please be added to the Peak Pinglist?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png