Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
Is the server up? I keep getting an unknown javascript error and it won't let me in.
Is the server up? I keep getting an unknown javascript error and it won't let me in.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian

I got on just fine. Do you have VBO's on and Java updated?
It may have also been rebooting. I believe Ora said it checks every so often and restarts if nobody is on.
@Shian

I got on just fine. Do you have VBO's on and Java updated?
It may have also been rebooting. I believe Ora said it checks every so often and restarts if nobody is on.
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
Got in. Must've just tried to get on while the server was rebooting.
Got in. Must've just tried to get on while the server was rebooting.
Y3kY2LN.png
COME TO ME, MY THREAD-FOLLOWERS

Righto, I think it's high time we do another movie night. Friday night works for me. Thoughts on day, time, and topic?

I kind of want to do another "anything goes" night.

Just getting a feel for things before I send out the doom ping.
COME TO ME, MY THREAD-FOLLOWERS

Righto, I think it's high time we do another movie night. Friday night works for me. Thoughts on day, time, and topic?

I kind of want to do another "anything goes" night.

Just getting a feel for things before I send out the doom ping.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
What's a movie night?
@Oranitha
What's a movie night?
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@Oranitha
Zootopia?
Bee Movie?
@Oranitha
Zootopia?
Bee Movie?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@SpookyClockwork Hmm, not sure if Zootopia's on Youtube, I'll have to che-waaaaait

*squints*

fight me right here right now
@SpookyClockwork Hmm, not sure if Zootopia's on Youtube, I'll have to che-waaaaait

*squints*

fight me right here right now
cL9yafY.gif
@Jyxxie Magic.

Basically, a bunch of us get together and stream Youtube videos. It's a lot more fun than it sounds, since there's an adjoining chat and everyone makes smart-aleck comments--last time, we watched a bootleg translation of the third (prequel) Star Wars, and it was amazing.
@Jyxxie Magic.

Basically, a bunch of us get together and stream Youtube videos. It's a lot more fun than it sounds, since there's an adjoining chat and everyone makes smart-aleck comments--last time, we watched a bootleg translation of the third (prequel) Star Wars, and it was amazing.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Oh that does sound like fun!! Sorry I'll miss it because work. Maybe next time :)

Star Wars <3
@Oranitha Oh that does sound like fun!! Sorry I'll miss it because work. Maybe next time :)

Star Wars <3
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@Oranitha

*squints back harder*

according to all known laws of aviation .....
@Oranitha

*squints back harder*

according to all known laws of aviation .....
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png