Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82
I really sorry to here that. I Hope he is in a good hospital with a good doctor!
I really sorry to here that. I Hope he is in a good hospital with a good doctor!
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
I didn't even know about him until this post, but all my best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

I also hope the person who hit him will be caught.
I didn't even know about him until this post, but all my best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

I also hope the person who hit him will be caught.
34xf4wg.jpg
D:

Hopefully Akiri will have a speedy, compliation-free recovery!
D:

Hopefully Akiri will have a speedy, compliation-free recovery!
ZPPY.png
You never can have too much I hope you will recover fast-messages, so speedy recovers from me also!
You never can have too much I hope you will recover fast-messages, so speedy recovers from me also!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Poor Akiri D: Let him know that all of FR is rooting for him!
Poor Akiri D: Let him know that all of FR is rooting for him!
H5oS9j0.png
Kia | she/they
Everyone else has already said what I was going to: So sorry to hear this, best wishes to him and get well soon. Yes, Akiribird, you'll be fine!

(iPad autocorrected Akiri to Akiribird. hmm)
Everyone else has already said what I was going to: So sorry to hear this, best wishes to him and get well soon. Yes, Akiribird, you'll be fine!

(iPad autocorrected Akiri to Akiribird. hmm)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
[quote name="KingAlex" date="2014-01-03 00:32:50"](That and I hope he will be served fantastic food during his stay at the hospital he deserves it really)[/quote] Every flavor of jello known to man~ He will absorb all of the jello and the power contained therin. I fully believe that additional superpowers must surely be in his future. Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes. Akiri will appreciate seeing them. Here's hoping it makes his recovery a little bit brighter! :)
KingAlex wrote on 2014-01-03 00:32:50:
(That and I hope he will be served fantastic food during his stay at the hospital he deserves it really)

Every flavor of jello known to man~

He will absorb all of the jello and the power contained therin. I fully believe that additional superpowers must surely be in his future.

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes. Akiri will appreciate seeing them. Here's hoping it makes his recovery a little bit brighter! :)
Best wishes for a quick and full recovery for Akiri. I am grateful that he is going to recover fully. My sympathies to him and his family.
Best wishes for a quick and full recovery for Akiri. I am grateful that he is going to recover fully. My sympathies to him and his family.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I hope you heal well and have a fast recovery! You are in my thoughts-
I hope you heal well and have a fast recovery! You are in my thoughts-
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about Akiri. I'll keep him in my thoughts. I hope he recovers soon - thanks for keeping us informed and that he's relatively okay.
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about Akiri. I'll keep him in my thoughts. I hope he recovers soon - thanks for keeping us informed and that he's relatively okay.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82