Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Shale/Black/Fuchsia breeding [DONE]
1 2 3
So, I decided I needed this dragon. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=16&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=8eb3632263961a7249c1e64c2349892d28928c6e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Which is Shale/Black/Fuchsia I've decided that I need a breeding project for her because I can't find that dragon anywhere, and I need those specific colors. Looking for: Any primary/secondary (She's going to be basic in both genes) Lace tertiary preferred Skydancer breed preferred As close to Shale/Black/Fuchsia as possible If you prefer, I can return your dragon to you after a successful breeding. If not, I will likely exalt or sell it.
So, I decided I needed this dragon.
dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=16&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=8eb3632263961a7249c1e64c2349892d28928c6e&dummyext=prev.png
Which is Shale/Black/Fuchsia
I've decided that I need a breeding project for her because I can't find that dragon anywhere, and I need those specific colors.
Looking for:
Any primary/secondary (She's going to be basic in both genes)
Lace tertiary preferred
Skydancer breed preferred
As close to Shale/Black/Fuchsia as possible

If you prefer, I can return your dragon to you after a successful breeding. If not, I will likely exalt or sell it.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Mg9qSuP.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Mg9qSuP.gif
@stormdragon21 there are two non-exalted dragons with those exact colors: 1, 2
theyre male and female, unrelated and even have a pretty good chance for skydancer hatchlings when bred, so you could ask the owners for a private breeding c:
@stormdragon21 there are two non-exalted dragons with those exact colors: 1, 2
theyre male and female, unrelated and even have a pretty good chance for skydancer hatchlings when bred, so you could ask the owners for a private breeding c:
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
@mechanical
Thanks! I didn't even think to check that.

@shadowwraith @valai
You two are the owners of the only non-exalted Shale/Black/Fuchsia dragons on the site, Dylana and Elderberry. Could I borrow those two for breeding? I can pay to rent them if you prefer.
@mechanical
Thanks! I didn't even think to check that.

@shadowwraith @valai
You two are the owners of the only non-exalted Shale/Black/Fuchsia dragons on the site, Dylana and Elderberry. Could I borrow those two for breeding? I can pay to rent them if you prefer.
Mg9qSuP.gif
i mean, wow, that's a one in a million chance, isn't it...
if @valai is okay with it as well I wouldn't mind you borrowing Dylana for breeding

EDIT
Okay, I was just doing forsee progeny with the two and am slightly amazed at the likelihood of Dylana clones ^^
i mean, wow, that's a one in a million chance, isn't it...
if @valai is okay with it as well I wouldn't mind you borrowing Dylana for breeding

EDIT
Okay, I was just doing forsee progeny with the two and am slightly amazed at the likelihood of Dylana clones ^^
Wow~! What are the chances??

I'm okay with letting you borrow Elderberry for breeding, but he's still got 22 days to wait.
Wow~! What are the chances??

I'm okay with letting you borrow Elderberry for breeding, but he's still got 22 days to wait.
hey @stormDragon21, @valai
just hitting you up to say both dragons are currently breedable if you wanted to get things going ^^
hey @stormDragon21, @valai
just hitting you up to say both dragons are currently breedable if you wanted to get things going ^^
@shadowwraith @valai

Give me a day or so to clear out dragons from my lair, and I'll be ready to take the dragons. You can just send them in a crossroads now, and I'll accept them when ready.
@shadowwraith @valai

Give me a day or so to clear out dragons from my lair, and I'll be ready to take the dragons. You can just send them in a crossroads now, and I'll accept them when ready.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@stormdragon21

sent and ready, I wish you luck ^^
@stormdragon21

sent and ready, I wish you luck ^^
1 2 3