Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Fixes & Changes
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39
I really liked having things sorted by lair position, but to all the rest of the changes, hooray.
I really liked having things sorted by lair position, but to all the rest of the changes, hooray.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
This is amaaaaazing!
I love love love being able to save searches omg. Also yay fixing the autoscrolling bug!
Thanks so much everyone!!
This is amaaaaazing!
I love love love being able to save searches omg. Also yay fixing the autoscrolling bug!
Thanks so much everyone!!
[quote name="Moriwen" date=2017-05-15 09:05:33] Copied searches from the AH (using the new copy-search button) are not properly preserving (a) gender restrictions (e.g. male only) or (b) currency restrictions (e.g. treasure only). :( Those fields show up blank when I use a copied search, regardless of how I set them in the original search, and as a result the copies search includes results which the original (correctly) screened out. [/quote] This should be fixed now, give it a try and let me know if it's working for you!
Moriwen wrote on 2017-05-15:
Copied searches from the AH (using the new copy-search button) are not properly preserving (a) gender restrictions (e.g. male only) or (b) currency restrictions (e.g. treasure only). :( Those fields show up blank when I use a copied search, regardless of how I set them in the original search, and as a result the copies search includes results which the original (correctly) screened out.

This should be fixed now, give it a try and let me know if it's working for you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Yay! No more eXtreme scrolling! Accent previews work again! And dragon previews are back! Thank you so much. :)
Yay! No more eXtreme scrolling! Accent previews work again! And dragon previews are back! Thank you so much. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
blessed website, blessed update, this will make things easier
blessed website, blessed update, this will make things easier
BOOTLEG DRAGONS! BOOTLEG TOYS!!
Oh wow, these are great fixes. Thank you!
Oh wow, these are great fixes. Thank you!
THESE ARE GREAT FIXES, really happy about them!!!

Thank you staff for your hard work :)
THESE ARE GREAT FIXES, really happy about them!!!

Thank you staff for your hard work :)
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
>All URLs for dragons have removed reference to the lair they were in when the auction was posted. This ensures that when the URL is shared later, it won't result in a 404 error if the dragon has changed ownership.

This is very nice, I had been resorting, on occasion, to looking up the id in the Scrying Workshop and then doing a search for a dragon with those colors and genes.

>It is now possible to lock your search parameters pane in the open position.

also very welcome!

>It is now possible to save and easily load custom search parameters.

hadn't even thought of this recently, but it's going to make me buy so many dragons I'd come up with in the scrying workshop and not quite found a living version of yet.

Overall, great work, kudos to the coders and everyone working to make things easier for us
>All URLs for dragons have removed reference to the lair they were in when the auction was posted. This ensures that when the URL is shared later, it won't result in a 404 error if the dragon has changed ownership.

This is very nice, I had been resorting, on occasion, to looking up the id in the Scrying Workshop and then doing a search for a dragon with those colors and genes.

>It is now possible to lock your search parameters pane in the open position.

also very welcome!

>It is now possible to save and easily load custom search parameters.

hadn't even thought of this recently, but it's going to make me buy so many dragons I'd come up with in the scrying workshop and not quite found a living version of yet.

Overall, great work, kudos to the coders and everyone working to make things easier for us
bless, I popped in the Ah to search for an accent and I see the save option, abandoned my search and flew to the front page.
bless, I popped in the Ah to search for an accent and I see the save option, abandoned my search and flew to the front page.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
dragon previews are back!
dragon previews are back!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39