Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Fixes & Changes
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Praise the Auction House lightning bolt!
Praise the Auction House lightning bolt!
Lichtdrache.gif
the one thing I don't like is it shows up now by shortest time left at the top not whose auctions has been listed the longest. I am talking about when multiple people are asking for the same price for the same item. Ex: player one is selling their item for 4 gems and sets it up as a 7 day auction. The next day player 2 puts the same item up for the same amount but puts it up for 3 days. Player 2 bid now shows up 1st giving it a more likely chance of being bought 1st.
the one thing I don't like is it shows up now by shortest time left at the top not whose auctions has been listed the longest. I am talking about when multiple people are asking for the same price for the same item. Ex: player one is selling their item for 4 gems and sets it up as a 7 day auction. The next day player 2 puts the same item up for the same amount but puts it up for 3 days. Player 2 bid now shows up 1st giving it a more likely chance of being bought 1st.
z9bVpPy.png
So one thing that I would be really, really grateful for would be a 'relist all' button, just like we have the 'clear all' button. I do really, really love the modifications to allow you to save settings for either searches and for things you've already listed.
So one thing that I would be really, really grateful for would be a 'relist all' button, just like we have the 'clear all' button. I do really, really love the modifications to allow you to save settings for either searches and for things you've already listed.
mkpoaHZ.png
[quote name="Mutron" date=2017-05-15 08:04:47] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2188181][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/fr_ah_bugfix_updates.png[/img][/url][/center] We hope everyone has been having fun utilizing the newly-revamped Auction House! Based on your [b]feedback[/b] and [b]bug reports[/b], we've made a number of [b]fixes[/b] and [b]modifications[/b]. [center][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2188181]Click here to find out more![/url][/b][/center] [more] SO new problem. The thumbnails in the AH are so small it's REALLY HARD AND PAINFUL for those of us with eyesight issues. The old ones seemed larger and were certainly more of a clear image than these new ones. Is there any way to enlarge the thumbnails just a bit? Or improve the clarity so I know better what I'm looking at? Preview helps but only if I can actually look at the dragons on the page I'm scrolling through. We're glad that many of you are having a really positive experience with the new version of the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house]Auction House[/url][/b]. We wanted to remain very dedicated to making sure the feature continued to receive support and polish as everyone settled in, so we've made some fixes and changes as part of a "follow-up patch" which has been implemented today. Below are some fixes and changes we've made: [size=4][b]Bug Fixes[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Players can now [b]preview skins[/b] on all of their eligible dragons, rather than just the first five/first page. [*]The [b]confirmation window for posting a private auction[/b] now makes reference to the player the seller is posting it for, rather than saying the listing is going on "the auction block." [*]Dragons that are listed on the Auction House will now properly have a [b]"moneybag" status icon[/b] in the lair and on their profile. [*]When mousing over a skin item's icon, the [b]artwork of the skin[/b] will now properly display in its [b]tooltip[/b]. [*]Mousing over an item that is at the [b]bottom[/b] of your browser window will no longer result in a "cascading tooltip effect" that rapidly auto-scrolls to the bottom of the page. [*]The [b]Buy button[/b] on apparel and skin listings no longer becomes unresponsive after using the preview window. [/LIST] [size=4][b]Changes & Updates[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Clicking on a dragon's [b]image[/b] in auction search results will now bring up a [b]preview window[/b] (similar to how it behaved in the previous version of the Auction House). [*]Clicking on a dragon's [b]name[/b] in auction search results will still [b]take the player to the dragon's profile in a new tab[/b]. [*]All URLs for dragons have [b]removed reference to the lair they were in[/b] when the auction was posted. This ensures that when the URL is shared later, it won't result in a 404 error if the dragon has changed ownership. [*]In the [b]Sell interface[/b], dragons are now [b]primarily listed by ID number[/b]. (This is similar to how it was in the previous version of the Auction House). [*]In [b]search results[/b], dragons are now primarily listed by your current filter, and [b]secondarily listed by age[/b] (this is similar to how it was in the previous version of the Auction House). [*]It is now possible to easily [b]jump back to the first page of search results[/b] if you are several pages into browsing. For performances reasons, we will not be adding the ability to jump to the last page of results. We recommend using the filter dropdown to reverse the results to emulate that effect. [*]It is now possible to [b]lock your search parameters pane in the open position[/b]. [*]Listing an identical item to your last auction will now [b]remember and fill in the sell parameters used[/b]. [*]It is now possible to [b]save and easily load custom search parameters[/b]. To save a custom search, players need only fill out their desired search parameters, click Search, then click "SAVE" in the top right corner of the results. [*]It is now possible to [b]easily copy the results URL for a specific search[/b]. To copy the results URL, players need only fill out their desired search parameters, click Search, then click the "COPY" button in the top right corner of the results. [i](NOTE: This can also be accomplished by copying the URL directly from your browser address bar).[/i] [*]It is now possible to [b]easily re-run an identical search in either the Realm-Wide Auction House or Flight-Only Auction House[/b] (depending on which one you are already running the search in). This option can be found at the bottom of the first page of search results. [*]It is now possible to [b]quickly Relist an item from the Recent History page of your Activity Ledger[/b] (if the item being relisted is available in your Hoard). [*]It is now possible to list an auction by [b]unit price[/b] instead of [b]stack price[/b]. If a unit price is designated for a stack of multiple items, the Auction House will make the proper multiplicative calculation when the listing is posted. [i](NOTE: It is not possible to post an auction listing with a unit or stack price that has a decimal. The sell page will auto-round decimal points up to the nearest whole number.)[/i] [/LIST] As a reminder, should you encounter any [b]bugs[/b] with the Auction House, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178][b]please read the first post of our stickied thread and add a reply with all the requested information[/b][/url]. [/quote]
Mutron wrote on 2017-05-15:
fr_ah_bugfix_updates.png

We hope everyone has been having fun utilizing the newly-revamped Auction House! Based on your feedback and bug reports, we've made a number of fixes and modifications.

SO new problem. The thumbnails in the AH are so small it's REALLY HARD AND PAINFUL for those of us with eyesight issues. The old ones seemed larger and were certainly more of a clear image than these new ones.

Is there any way to enlarge the thumbnails just a bit? Or improve the clarity so I know better what I'm looking at? Preview helps but only if I can actually look at the dragons on the page I'm scrolling through.

We're glad that many of you are having a really positive experience with the new version of the Auction House. We wanted to remain very dedicated to making sure the feature continued to receive support and polish as everyone settled in, so we've made some fixes and changes as part of a "follow-up patch" which has been implemented today.

Below are some fixes and changes we've made:

Bug Fixes

• Players can now preview skins on all of their eligible dragons, rather than just the first five/first page.
  • The confirmation window for posting a private auction now makes reference to the player the seller is posting it for, rather than saying the listing is going on "the auction block."
  • Dragons that are listed on the Auction House will now properly have a "moneybag" status icon in the lair and on their profile.
  • When mousing over a skin item's icon, the artwork of the skin will now properly display in its tooltip.
  • Mousing over an item that is at the bottom of your browser window will no longer result in a "cascading tooltip effect" that rapidly auto-scrolls to the bottom of the page.
  • The Buy button on apparel and skin listings no longer becomes unresponsive after using the preview window.

Changes & Updates

• Clicking on a dragon's image in auction search results will now bring up a preview window (similar to how it behaved in the previous version of the Auction House).
  • Clicking on a dragon's name in auction search results will still take the player to the dragon's profile in a new tab.
  • All URLs for dragons have removed reference to the lair they were in when the auction was posted. This ensures that when the URL is shared later, it won't result in a 404 error if the dragon has changed ownership.
  • In the Sell interface, dragons are now primarily listed by ID number. (This is similar to how it was in the previous version of the Auction House).
  • In search results, dragons are now primarily listed by your current filter, and secondarily listed by age (this is similar to how it was in the previous version of the Auction House).
  • It is now possible to easily jump back to the first page of search results if you are several pages into browsing. For performances reasons, we will not be adding the ability to jump to the last page of results. We recommend using the filter dropdown to reverse the results to emulate that effect.
  • It is now possible to lock your search parameters pane in the open position.
  • Listing an identical item to your last auction will now remember and fill in the sell parameters used.
  • It is now possible to save and easily load custom search parameters. To save a custom search, players need only fill out their desired search parameters, click Search, then click "SAVE" in the top right corner of the results.
  • It is now possible to easily copy the results URL for a specific search. To copy the results URL, players need only fill out their desired search parameters, click Search, then click the "COPY" button in the top right corner of the results. (NOTE: This can also be accomplished by copying the URL directly from your browser address bar).
  • It is now possible to easily re-run an identical search in either the Realm-Wide Auction House or Flight-Only Auction House (depending on which one you are already running the search in). This option can be found at the bottom of the first page of search results.
  • It is now possible to quickly Relist an item from the Recent History page of your Activity Ledger (if the item being relisted is available in your Hoard).
  • It is now possible to list an auction by unit price instead of stack price. If a unit price is designated for a stack of multiple items, the Auction House will make the proper multiplicative calculation when the listing is posted. (NOTE: It is not possible to post an auction listing with a unit or stack price that has a decimal. The sell page will auto-round decimal points up to the nearest whole number.)

As a reminder, should you encounter any bugs with the Auction House, please read the first post of our stickied thread and add a reply with all the requested information.
I just tried to use the auction house and errors keep poping up
I just tried to use the auction house and errors keep poping up
excellent!
excellent!
I have to say, I LOVE the save search function. I am so glad it is linked to our accounts and not to our computers. And it is just so wonderful and convenient. Thanks!
I have to say, I LOVE the save search function. I am so glad it is linked to our accounts and not to our computers. And it is just so wonderful and convenient. Thanks!
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39