Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hanmonster's FR Art Shop [working!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76
@Hanmonster

:-D <3

Thanks, Han!
@Hanmonster

:-D <3

Thanks, Han!
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
@Pandle

Pinging you just to let you know I'm streaming for the day if you wanna join in! I'm probably gonna warm up by chewing on your piece a bit!

https://www.tigerdile.com/stream/hanmonsterart/

Any and all other FR folks are also welcome to hang with us!
@Pandle

Pinging you just to let you know I'm streaming for the day if you wanna join in! I'm probably gonna warm up by chewing on your piece a bit!

https://www.tigerdile.com/stream/hanmonsterart/

Any and all other FR folks are also welcome to hang with us!
I would absolutely LOVE a piece of your artwork.
I would absolutely LOVE a piece of your artwork.
lo_fimagic_2_3_by_murdermuffin666-dc9bb0y.png
@Madi Aw, thank you! Would you like to be added to the ping list for slot openings, or no? I have, by the way, been chewing through bits of my commission here! Did a lot of paid work today but took 45 minutes of the two hour chunk on @Pandle's piece to knock out some crude colors and shapes! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32175950/FA%20WIPS/Pandle2hFR45m.jpg[/img] It's been sent off for approval via note, and assuming everything's chill to continue, I should easily be able to clean it up in one more sitting to a nice final.
@Madi

Aw, thank you! Would you like to be added to the ping list for slot openings, or no?

I have, by the way, been chewing through bits of my commission here! Did a lot of paid work today but took 45 minutes of the two hour chunk on @Pandle's piece to knock out some crude colors and shapes!

Pandle2hFR45m.jpg

It's been sent off for approval via note, and assuming everything's chill to continue, I should easily be able to clean it up in one more sitting to a nice final.
@Hanmonster Yes! I'd love to be added, your art style is so unique and wonderful. :)
@Hanmonster Yes! I'd love to be added, your art style is so unique and wonderful. :)
lo_fimagic_2_3_by_murdermuffin666-dc9bb0y.png
@Madi Will do! And thank you kindly! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32175950/CommissionsFA/Pandle2hFRsmall.jpg[/img] @Pandle's piece has now been completed! I should be looking to grab another slot here for my queue tonight or tomorrow, I'm thinking! Happy Friday!
@Madi

Will do! And thank you kindly!

Pandle2hFRsmall.jpg

@Pandle's piece has now been completed! I should be looking to grab another slot here for my queue tonight or tomorrow, I'm thinking! Happy Friday!
@Hanmonster

I'm blown away. Absolutely stunning in every conceivable way, i'm at a total loss of what to say except a thousand thank yous!
@Hanmonster

I'm blown away. Absolutely stunning in every conceivable way, i'm at a total loss of what to say except a thousand thank yous!
1c69bb.png
@Pandle

Awww, I'm so thrilled you like it! It was pleasure to work for you! :D Your character was also a blast to draw. Like I think I may have mentioned a few days ago, I don't get human faced characters on my door too often!
@Pandle

Awww, I'm so thrilled you like it! It was pleasure to work for you! :D Your character was also a blast to draw. Like I think I may have mentioned a few days ago, I don't get human faced characters on my door too often!
ALSO, I'm open for another slot to take over the next few days since that's done!

PINGLIST OF INTERESTED PARTIES:

@Amithea, @paintm0nky, @Punkoffice, @Fimbrethil, @Sicarius, @Ratiasu, @toostupidtocare, @nemodave, @Mercenary, @Scrysis, @Madi
ALSO, I'm open for another slot to take over the next few days since that's done!

PINGLIST OF INTERESTED PARTIES:

@Amithea, @paintm0nky, @Punkoffice, @Fimbrethil, @Sicarius, @Ratiasu, @toostupidtocare, @nemodave, @Mercenary, @Scrysis, @Madi
@Hanmonster
I might be interested in a art piece for my cion girl however i wanted to ask if you have any examples with an one hour work because thats how much i would be able to pay ^^"
@Hanmonster
I might be interested in a art piece for my cion girl however i wanted to ask if you have any examples with an one hour work because thats how much i would be able to pay ^^"
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76