Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hanmonster's FR Art Shop [working!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76
@Hanmonster
Ah.. quess i will have to pass for now but i will definetely return x3 only today i found out about your art and its amazing!
@Hanmonster
Ah.. quess i will have to pass for now but i will definetely return x3 only today i found out about your art and its amazing!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Luckless

That's totally fine! Take care, man! Did you want to be put on the ping list for the future, or no?

@toostupidtocare

So then I guess you're next in line? Would you like the slot?
@Luckless

That's totally fine! Take care, man! Did you want to be put on the ping list for the future, or no?

@toostupidtocare

So then I guess you're next in line? Would you like the slot?
@Hanmonster
Of course!
thanks for reminding, totally forgot about the pinglist c:
@Hanmonster
Of course!
thanks for reminding, totally forgot about the pinglist c:
Lichtdrache.gif
@Luckless

It's done! Happy trails!
@Luckless

It's done! Happy trails!
@Hanmonster Yes please! Here is my form USERNAME: toostupidtocare CHARACTER/DRAGON REFERENCES:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6908520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69086/6908520_350.png[/img] [/url] EXPRESSION/MOOD DESIRED: serious or thoughtful. HOURS PURCHASED: 2 PAYMENT: mixed would be really great since I only have 4000 gems right now but I can also convert things to gems, it just might take a day or two...let me know what is possible EXTRA NOTES AND INFORMATION: smooth! I really like your second example because the lighting is fantastic. that was more of a compliment than anything else. honestly I think I'd be pretty happy with anything. oh I really like style that emulates watercolors but idk if you're used to that. just do your own style tbh
@Hanmonster

Yes please! Here is my form

USERNAME: toostupidtocare
CHARACTER/DRAGON REFERENCES:
6908520_350.png

EXPRESSION/MOOD DESIRED: serious or thoughtful.
HOURS PURCHASED: 2
PAYMENT: mixed would be really great since I only have 4000 gems right now but I can also convert things to gems, it just might take a day or two...let me know what is possible
EXTRA NOTES AND INFORMATION: smooth! I really like your second example because the lighting is fantastic. that was more of a compliment than anything else. honestly I think I'd be pretty happy with anything. oh I really like style that emulates watercolors but idk if you're used to that. just do your own style tbh
@Toostupidtocare

Oooh, a guardian! SWEET. And a pretty one, at that! I can do mixed payment, yeah-- I'm fine with treasure equivalents to make up the extra 2k in gems, or equivalent older/easily liquidated items like rare festival apparel/familiars, eggs, etc?
@Toostupidtocare

Oooh, a guardian! SWEET. And a pretty one, at that! I can do mixed payment, yeah-- I'm fine with treasure equivalents to make up the extra 2k in gems, or equivalent older/easily liquidated items like rare festival apparel/familiars, eggs, etc?
@Hanmonster

Oh thank you! Yeah I considered breed changing her but she's my progen so I decided against it. Yeah, I'm thinking treasure equivalent would be best (and you won't have to liquidate things)! Do you like payment before/during/after?
@Hanmonster

Oh thank you! Yeah I considered breed changing her but she's my progen so I decided against it. Yeah, I'm thinking treasure equivalent would be best (and you won't have to liquidate things)! Do you like payment before/during/after?
@Toostupidtocare

Great! Treasure's all fine. We can do it now! I think my settled payment method is either just all up front or, if clients prefer it for the sake of comfort/knowing they aren't being taken for any weird rides, doing a two-way crossroads that we finalize post-completion. Your choice on which!
@Toostupidtocare

Great! Treasure's all fine. We can do it now! I think my settled payment method is either just all up front or, if clients prefer it for the sake of comfort/knowing they aren't being taken for any weird rides, doing a two-way crossroads that we finalize post-completion. Your choice on which!
@Hanmonster

Up front is fine for me! What is your t/g conversion ratio? Is 2mil okay for the 2kg at 1:1000? Just gotta make sure
@Hanmonster

Up front is fine for me! What is your t/g conversion ratio? Is 2mil okay for the 2kg at 1:1000? Just gotta make sure
@toostupidtocare

That's fine! So 4kG and 2 mil in treasure! Which'll cover everything!
@toostupidtocare

That's fine! So 4kG and 2 mil in treasure! Which'll cover everything!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76