Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hanmonster's FR Art Shop [working!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@Fimbrethil

Sure thing, I shall add you to the list!
@Fimbrethil

Sure thing, I shall add you to the list!
@Hanmonster and can you also add me to the ping list? I've got some festival items, but with luck I will have more treasure so I can use that, too. I love your art so much
@Hanmonster and can you also add me to the ping list? I've got some festival items, but with luck I will have more treasure so I can use that, too. I love your art so much
@Sicuarius

Oh, absolutely! I'll put you on right now-- thank you so much for your kind words! :D
@Sicuarius

Oh, absolutely! I'll put you on right now-- thank you so much for your kind words! :D
You know what, to heck with it. I feel like I could take one more of these little grab bag orders now since I got the first done.

I am now open for one more slot! I'll take any mixture of available payments to cover hour(s) requested.

PINGS OF RELEVANCE:

@Amithea, @paintm0nky, @Punkoffice, @Fimbrethil, @Sicarius
You know what, to heck with it. I feel like I could take one more of these little grab bag orders now since I got the first done.

I am now open for one more slot! I'll take any mixture of available payments to cover hour(s) requested.

PINGS OF RELEVANCE:

@Amithea, @paintm0nky, @Punkoffice, @Fimbrethil, @Sicarius
@Hanmonster I have a human character I would love to commission you for, if you're interested in taking a human on? USERNAME: Pandle CHARACTER/DRAGON REFERENCES: [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3257161][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e4f02a2b88a56755fbe185a108175480/tumblr_nry8b2hM3M1ubkaq1o1_250.png[/img][/url] (written references linked through image) EXPRESSION/MOOD DESIRED: anything that makes her look superior HOURS PURCHASED: 2 hours PAYMENT: gems EXTRA NOTES AND INFORMATION: she's wearing a hijab, not a cloak, if that could be made more obvious that would be sublime! Similarly, she has scales on her left cheek that climb up to under the eye. She's based in a desert climate, so hot colours are preferred but you have total freedom to do with as you please 8D
@Hanmonster

I have a human character I would love to commission you for, if you're interested in taking a human on?

USERNAME: Pandle
CHARACTER/DRAGON REFERENCES:
tumblr_nry8b2hM3M1ubkaq1o1_250.png (written references linked through image)
EXPRESSION/MOOD DESIRED: anything that makes her look superior
HOURS PURCHASED: 2 hours
PAYMENT: gems
EXTRA NOTES AND INFORMATION: she's wearing a hijab, not a cloak, if that could be made more obvious that would be sublime! Similarly, she has scales on her left cheek that climb up to under the eye. She's based in a desert climate, so hot colours are preferred but you have total freedom to do with as you please 8D
1c69bb.png
@Pandle

Oh HECK YEAH SIGN ME UP-- though I can't seem to access the extended reference material through that image? Would it be possibly to copy and paste that to me in a message here or something alternative? Once I see that I may also have a couple of questions about her facial structure and scale typing but I am EXCITED FOR SOME PEOPLE YEEEEAH
@Pandle

Oh HECK YEAH SIGN ME UP-- though I can't seem to access the extended reference material through that image? Would it be possibly to copy and paste that to me in a message here or something alternative? Once I see that I may also have a couple of questions about her facial structure and scale typing but I am EXCITED FOR SOME PEOPLE YEEEEAH
Also, I'm streaming for the day, for anyone who wants to join me! I'll probably snip this link later.

https://www.tigerdile.com/stream/hanmonsterart/

Just gonna be puttering around on commissions and the like. Should be SFW content for the most part, though I do swear on mic, be warned!
Also, I'm streaming for the day, for anyone who wants to join me! I'll probably snip this link later.

https://www.tigerdile.com/stream/hanmonsterart/

Just gonna be puttering around on commissions and the like. Should be SFW content for the most part, though I do swear on mic, be warned!
@Hanmonster

Could I possibly bribe you with some older festival items? I have Stormlight, a wc skin from the Thundercrack Carnival 2013, and multiple kinds of bear familiars from 2014-15. I'm very limited on treasure but if I'm lucky I might get some from AC sales. I also have a couple of Logas even though they weren't a festival familiar, per se, but I don't think they're available to make at Baldwin's Brew anymore so there's that. I also have a few older festival apparel items but I'm not sure if I want to give them up or not. If I can bribe you with those items, would you be willing to paint for me? If not I can throw in 100kt. I've got this guy to paint.
@Hanmonster

Could I possibly bribe you with some older festival items? I have Stormlight, a wc skin from the Thundercrack Carnival 2013, and multiple kinds of bear familiars from 2014-15. I'm very limited on treasure but if I'm lucky I might get some from AC sales. I also have a couple of Logas even though they weren't a festival familiar, per se, but I don't think they're available to make at Baldwin's Brew anymore so there's that. I also have a few older festival apparel items but I'm not sure if I want to give them up or not. If I can bribe you with those items, would you be willing to paint for me? If not I can throw in 100kt. I've got this guy to paint.
@Hanmonster Can I be added to your pinglist? :D
@Hanmonster Can I be added to your pinglist? :D
yzUX307.png
@Hanmonster

awwwwww yissssssssssssssss

One pm full of info and refs is headed your way! I am so excited :>>>>>>> Thanks for taking her on!
@Hanmonster

awwwwww yissssssssssssssss

One pm full of info and refs is headed your way! I am so excited :>>>>>>> Thanks for taking her on!
1c69bb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76