Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Human+dragon open rp (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(( @Thornasaur, Since they're adressing you and you didn't respond yet, would you like to go now?
(( @Thornasaur, Since they're adressing you and you didn't respond yet, would you like to go now?
xpxalNl.gif
@frogfirefantasy I'll just watch it for now.
@frogfirefantasy I'll just watch it for now.
Uq1cq4S.png
((So is it my turn then?))
((So is it my turn then?))
((I guess?))
((I guess?))
participanterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwk5.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
((wait, I think it's my turn actually. Sorry i keep on doing ooc))
((wait, I think it's my turn actually. Sorry i keep on doing ooc))
xpxalNl.gif
((np lol))
((np lol))
((???))
((???))
Alice blushed slightly at the compliments and looked down at her feet as Voez leaned in to contribute "See? Your performance was incredible!"
Kokoro nodded in agreement, while Alicioan gave a small nod, along with a small shrug "Your beat was a bit off in some places, but for someone who's had only 3 months of practice, it's a great accomplishment!"
She rubbed her flute embarrassedly, acknowledging their praises but still feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. "Th-thanks! I’m glad you guys liked it, since that would have been totally awkward if I didn’t do well…..” She especially smiled when Call had praised her, a smile creeping across her face. Even though she could feel the energy in the air and was about to mention it, Kai telling her they had a problem made her forget about it for now. Both her and Voez looked over at the people he had pointed to, Alice becoming slightly worried when he talked about them possibly being spies. She turned to him “Hmm… They might be…. I don’t know though, since nobody was around besides us when we were talking about the plan…”
“What plan?” Kokoro asked, not really knowing what was going on, Voez leaned close and whispered to her “I’ll explain later”
She continued “But seeing as how magic is a thing, they could have easily used like, a cloaking spell or something…..” she thought for a moment, then perked up when an idea came to her “Maybe we could go a-” She stopped when she noticed Eibon had already went over and confronted the two about it. She silently prayed that he wouldn’t say anything mean, since that might make them angry if they were actually just customers. She then resumed speaking, since she had another idea “Well, uh… maybe we can come up with a codeword we can use when discussing the plan? That could keep the thief lord from knowing what we’re talking about!”

((sorry if its kind of weird sounding I wanted to make sure I got it out))

((also @SoulLugia11 can anybody say.... Possible romance? ;3c ))
Alice blushed slightly at the compliments and looked down at her feet as Voez leaned in to contribute "See? Your performance was incredible!"
Kokoro nodded in agreement, while Alicioan gave a small nod, along with a small shrug "Your beat was a bit off in some places, but for someone who's had only 3 months of practice, it's a great accomplishment!"
She rubbed her flute embarrassedly, acknowledging their praises but still feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. "Th-thanks! I’m glad you guys liked it, since that would have been totally awkward if I didn’t do well…..” She especially smiled when Call had praised her, a smile creeping across her face. Even though she could feel the energy in the air and was about to mention it, Kai telling her they had a problem made her forget about it for now. Both her and Voez looked over at the people he had pointed to, Alice becoming slightly worried when he talked about them possibly being spies. She turned to him “Hmm… They might be…. I don’t know though, since nobody was around besides us when we were talking about the plan…”
“What plan?” Kokoro asked, not really knowing what was going on, Voez leaned close and whispered to her “I’ll explain later”
She continued “But seeing as how magic is a thing, they could have easily used like, a cloaking spell or something…..” she thought for a moment, then perked up when an idea came to her “Maybe we could go a-” She stopped when she noticed Eibon had already went over and confronted the two about it. She silently prayed that he wouldn’t say anything mean, since that might make them angry if they were actually just customers. She then resumed speaking, since she had another idea “Well, uh… maybe we can come up with a codeword we can use when discussing the plan? That could keep the thief lord from knowing what we’re talking about!”

((sorry if its kind of weird sounding I wanted to make sure I got it out))

((also @SoulLugia11 can anybody say.... Possible romance? ;3c ))
xpxalNl.gif
((Now it's your turn Drackana))
((Now it's your turn Drackana))
xpxalNl.gif
((@frogfireFantasy lolol romantic tension building))
((@frogfireFantasy lolol romantic tension building))
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16