Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Human+dragon open rp (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Rift followed the group, leisurely gliding on air currents. He kept trying to take bites out of the clouds, only for the to disappear between his jaws. Noticing that they have arrived at their destination, the nocturne flew near the face of the cliff "Your lair is beautiful!" Rift said admiring the materials that decorated the entrance. Shortly afterwards, Rift perched atop one of the highest trees to watch the moon illuminate the landscape. He watched in awe as the trees began to glow. "The StarWood Strand is even better up close!" Rift smirked as a thought developed in his mind. He picked up a small leaf, and used his claws to write upon it. He made an odd screeching noise, within moments a tiny brown bat appeared. Rift tied the leaf to its leg, and sent the bat elsewhere.
Rift followed the group, leisurely gliding on air currents. He kept trying to take bites out of the clouds, only for the to disappear between his jaws. Noticing that they have arrived at their destination, the nocturne flew near the face of the cliff "Your lair is beautiful!" Rift said admiring the materials that decorated the entrance. Shortly afterwards, Rift perched atop one of the highest trees to watch the moon illuminate the landscape. He watched in awe as the trees began to glow. "The StarWood Strand is even better up close!" Rift smirked as a thought developed in his mind. He picked up a small leaf, and used his claws to write upon it. He made an odd screeching noise, within moments a tiny brown bat appeared. Rift tied the leaf to its leg, and sent the bat elsewhere.
XWGx9rY.gif
Kai took Alice's hand shakily. He was completely stiff, but his face was evidence enough of his exhilaration. Once he had hopped down off of Voez, he looked up at halfwind, his face still frozen in the same expression. "You get to do that all the time!??" His knees were shaking and he grabbed onto his spiral companion for support. Halfwind grinned wide, his jealousy forgotten for the moment.

"Yeah I do! Man, if only you had wings Kai. We would have been able to swipe so much more food!" Halfwind said. Kai nodded eagerly, until he remembered his present, respectable company. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment then looked around. The place was stunning. It was certainly much more impressive than the streets of the slums that he and Halfwind had been kicking around in.

"You live in this place?" Kai asked with disbelief. The decorations were elegant, but not so much so that they stood out like thorns in this natural landscape. He tucked his hands in his shabby pockets and nosed around. Halfwind followed him, his nose tipped towards the air to pick up on all the scents.

((How about we let Tohru go after me? Just so that she has a place in the order))
Kai took Alice's hand shakily. He was completely stiff, but his face was evidence enough of his exhilaration. Once he had hopped down off of Voez, he looked up at halfwind, his face still frozen in the same expression. "You get to do that all the time!??" His knees were shaking and he grabbed onto his spiral companion for support. Halfwind grinned wide, his jealousy forgotten for the moment.

"Yeah I do! Man, if only you had wings Kai. We would have been able to swipe so much more food!" Halfwind said. Kai nodded eagerly, until he remembered his present, respectable company. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment then looked around. The place was stunning. It was certainly much more impressive than the streets of the slums that he and Halfwind had been kicking around in.

"You live in this place?" Kai asked with disbelief. The decorations were elegant, but not so much so that they stood out like thorns in this natural landscape. He tucked his hands in his shabby pockets and nosed around. Halfwind followed him, his nose tipped towards the air to pick up on all the scents.

((How about we let Tohru go after me? Just so that she has a place in the order))
participanterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwk5.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
((Sure! @SpiderLondon your turn! ))
((Sure! @SpiderLondon your turn! ))
xpxalNl.gif
(To be fair, I actually stopped watching this rp since I didn't have anything really to do ^^; So, I kinda hopped off this rp a while ago without saying anything. Sorry)
(To be fair, I actually stopped watching this rp since I didn't have anything really to do ^^; So, I kinda hopped off this rp a while ago without saying anything. Sorry)
((oh! So would it be my turn then FrogfireFantasy? I just want to know before I get things confused by posting ^^))
((oh! So would it be my turn then FrogfireFantasy? I just want to know before I get things confused by posting ^^))
xk7ymDQ.png
((yeah! go ahead!
((yeah! go ahead!
xpxalNl.gif
((lol))

((lol))

(( @SoulLugia11 your turn my dude
(( @SoulLugia11 your turn my dude
xpxalNl.gif
@frogfireFantasy (on it! Sorry about the absence, I'm at school rn ^^)

Now Eibon followed everyone else as they came upon Alice's home in Starwood Strand. Call couldn't contain himself; he held both arms out wide at his sides, embracing the breeze and closing his eyes. It felt good to be up in the air and off the ground for once. Most of the time him and Eibon traveled by land; obviously they had to fly to get anywhere in Windswept Plateau, but it still felt like a once-in-a-lifetime thing. He opened his eyes and glanced around, seeing the cotton candy looking clouds below him. He hadn't felt this free in a long time. Remembering that falling off of Eibon wasn't on his to-do list, he brought his arms back down and held onto Eibon's hood, smiling giddily.

When Eibon laid eyes on the glittering trees of Starwood Strand, multiple memories hit him fast and his nearly lost his balance, not focused on flying straight anymore. Call panicked and tightened his grip, trying to stay on. "Eibon! Is something wrong?" he asked. Eibon then balanced himself in the air and sighed. "It's nothing," he replied, clearly not wanting to discuss it any further. Call sighed and his eyes fell on the lair that Alice stayed in. The colorful fabrics and sparkly beads created a door for the dragon-sized lair, and Call looked at them in admiration.

Eibon finally landed and Call hopped off of him, forgetting about his ankle for a second and needing to be caught by Eibon before hitting the ground. He winced and smiled in embarrassment. "I'm so forgetful today," he laughed. To him, and probably to most people, it was very important to be able to laugh at yourself. "I guess flying in the air and not touching the ground made me forget that I can't walk right!" Eibon chuckled after hearing that. "Yeah, definitely," he added. "Oh, and how about you don't walk for now, Call?" The Wildclaw used his tail to place Call back on him. Call looked a bit disappointed in himself, so Eibon nudged him a couple times with his tail. "Come now, it'll heal," he assured. "We both know you weren't the one who hurt it."

Call couldn't help but nod in agreement; he didn't just trip and hurt it like any maybe-normal circumstance. "Oh my," he said out loud, grinning. "Your place looks amazing, Alice!" He looked around and couldn't see Rift anywhere. Eibon knew where he was, on one of the highest trees. They both heard the screech and Eibon flew quietly near Rift. Call leaned forward and chose a thicker branch, climbing off of Eibon and on the branch. When he caught Eibon narrowing his eyes at him, he let out a short laugh.

"Come on Eibon, just for a few minutes," he said. Eibon huffed, refraining from rolling his eyes. "Don't fall," he said before flying back down to the ground. Call watched him go and turned his attention to where he could see the moon in the sky. He watched it slowly begin to illuminate the area and glowing trees caught his attention.

Yep, this is definitely Starwood Strand, he thought, satisfied. He had never actually been to Starwood Strand before; Eibon wouldn't agree to go there for reasons he didn't know. "Moonrises are my favorite," he commented, becoming relaxed up in the tree.

Eibon landed and looked up at the tree where Call and Rift were. That boy better not fall, he thought as he made his way to Alice and Voez. "Call's right, this place is amazing," he said, scanning it up and down. "He's just gonna be up there for a few." He pointed to the tree where Call was.

"Let me know when I need to go get him, 'cause trust me, he's not gonna be able to come down himself." He then looked over at Halfwind and smirked. "Humans with wings," he said simply, walking around. "I'd love to see that one day."
@frogfireFantasy (on it! Sorry about the absence, I'm at school rn ^^)

Now Eibon followed everyone else as they came upon Alice's home in Starwood Strand. Call couldn't contain himself; he held both arms out wide at his sides, embracing the breeze and closing his eyes. It felt good to be up in the air and off the ground for once. Most of the time him and Eibon traveled by land; obviously they had to fly to get anywhere in Windswept Plateau, but it still felt like a once-in-a-lifetime thing. He opened his eyes and glanced around, seeing the cotton candy looking clouds below him. He hadn't felt this free in a long time. Remembering that falling off of Eibon wasn't on his to-do list, he brought his arms back down and held onto Eibon's hood, smiling giddily.

When Eibon laid eyes on the glittering trees of Starwood Strand, multiple memories hit him fast and his nearly lost his balance, not focused on flying straight anymore. Call panicked and tightened his grip, trying to stay on. "Eibon! Is something wrong?" he asked. Eibon then balanced himself in the air and sighed. "It's nothing," he replied, clearly not wanting to discuss it any further. Call sighed and his eyes fell on the lair that Alice stayed in. The colorful fabrics and sparkly beads created a door for the dragon-sized lair, and Call looked at them in admiration.

Eibon finally landed and Call hopped off of him, forgetting about his ankle for a second and needing to be caught by Eibon before hitting the ground. He winced and smiled in embarrassment. "I'm so forgetful today," he laughed. To him, and probably to most people, it was very important to be able to laugh at yourself. "I guess flying in the air and not touching the ground made me forget that I can't walk right!" Eibon chuckled after hearing that. "Yeah, definitely," he added. "Oh, and how about you don't walk for now, Call?" The Wildclaw used his tail to place Call back on him. Call looked a bit disappointed in himself, so Eibon nudged him a couple times with his tail. "Come now, it'll heal," he assured. "We both know you weren't the one who hurt it."

Call couldn't help but nod in agreement; he didn't just trip and hurt it like any maybe-normal circumstance. "Oh my," he said out loud, grinning. "Your place looks amazing, Alice!" He looked around and couldn't see Rift anywhere. Eibon knew where he was, on one of the highest trees. They both heard the screech and Eibon flew quietly near Rift. Call leaned forward and chose a thicker branch, climbing off of Eibon and on the branch. When he caught Eibon narrowing his eyes at him, he let out a short laugh.

"Come on Eibon, just for a few minutes," he said. Eibon huffed, refraining from rolling his eyes. "Don't fall," he said before flying back down to the ground. Call watched him go and turned his attention to where he could see the moon in the sky. He watched it slowly begin to illuminate the area and glowing trees caught his attention.

Yep, this is definitely Starwood Strand, he thought, satisfied. He had never actually been to Starwood Strand before; Eibon wouldn't agree to go there for reasons he didn't know. "Moonrises are my favorite," he commented, becoming relaxed up in the tree.

Eibon landed and looked up at the tree where Call and Rift were. That boy better not fall, he thought as he made his way to Alice and Voez. "Call's right, this place is amazing," he said, scanning it up and down. "He's just gonna be up there for a few." He pointed to the tree where Call was.

"Let me know when I need to go get him, 'cause trust me, he's not gonna be able to come down himself." He then looked over at Halfwind and smirked. "Humans with wings," he said simply, walking around. "I'd love to see that one day."
xk7ymDQ.png
((hey u guys I'm gonna be in maine for three days so i might not be able to respond. Sorry for the inconvenience.))
((hey u guys I'm gonna be in maine for three days so i might not be able to respond. Sorry for the inconvenience.))
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16