Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Human+dragon open rp (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@frogfireFantasy who is in front of me? Just so I know when to go?))
@frogfireFantasy who is in front of me? Just so I know when to go?))
Uq1cq4S.png
((You go right after me in the order @Thornasaur
((You go right after me in the order @Thornasaur
xpxalNl.gif
(( @Kaladinsyl Its your turn my dude!
(( @Kaladinsyl Its your turn my dude!
xpxalNl.gif
((sorry about that!))

"Steak!" Kai said enthusiastically. He had always wanted to try steak, but he had never been allowed in any fancy restaurants to taste it. He had tried to nab some from a dumpster out back of a restaurant once, but the owner had chased him off and he missed his chance. He was just about to ask for a soda with it, but something in the background caught his attention. He whipped around as he heard a faint voice. Standing a distance away was a girl and a pearl catcher. He lightly tapped Halfwind's side, as the spiral was distracted with thoughts of bugs, and he looked as well.

"Guys." Kai said, narrowing his eyes. "Someone is watching us back there." He had to make an effort not to reach for his knives, considering this was a restaurant and Alice had made it pretty clear with Rift that he shouldn't act violent towards strangers. Still, this girl lingering in the shadows was strange.
((sorry about that!))

"Steak!" Kai said enthusiastically. He had always wanted to try steak, but he had never been allowed in any fancy restaurants to taste it. He had tried to nab some from a dumpster out back of a restaurant once, but the owner had chased him off and he missed his chance. He was just about to ask for a soda with it, but something in the background caught his attention. He whipped around as he heard a faint voice. Standing a distance away was a girl and a pearl catcher. He lightly tapped Halfwind's side, as the spiral was distracted with thoughts of bugs, and he looked as well.

"Guys." Kai said, narrowing his eyes. "Someone is watching us back there." He had to make an effort not to reach for his knives, considering this was a restaurant and Alice had made it pretty clear with Rift that he shouldn't act violent towards strangers. Still, this girl lingering in the shadows was strange.
participanterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwk5.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
((@FrogfireFantasy is it my turn or @Paid5159 's turn? I think we may have skipped them, I wanted to make sure before posting and accidentally skipping them)
((@FrogfireFantasy is it my turn or @Paid5159 's turn? I think we may have skipped them, I wanted to make sure before posting and accidentally skipping them)
xk7ymDQ.png
((Oh I think we might have. I'm really sorry @Paid5159 ! Do you want to take your turn now? ))
((also thank u for pointing that out i didn't notice))
((Oh I think we might have. I'm really sorry @Paid5159 ! Do you want to take your turn now? ))
((also thank u for pointing that out i didn't notice))
xpxalNl.gif
I'm okay with @SoulLugia11 posting before me ^-^
I'm okay with @SoulLugia11 posting before me ^-^
XWGx9rY.gif
((May I join?))
@frogfirefantasy
((May I join?))
@frogfirefantasy
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
((@CaucasionOvch Sure! Btw we're inside a pub/resteraunt right now, just thought u should know :3
((@CaucasionOvch Sure! Btw we're inside a pub/resteraunt right now, just thought u should know :3
xpxalNl.gif
@frogfireFantasy is there anyone still active?))
@frogfireFantasy is there anyone still active?))
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16