Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoid/Gijinka Headshots(CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://i.imgsafe.org/d18c346dc6.jpg[/img] @Buffykiev here you go! I hope you like it, I really enjoyed drawing your bb ^.^
d18c346dc6.jpg
@Buffykiev here you go! I hope you like it, I really enjoyed drawing your bb ^.^
Zq0unQm.png
Bump
Bump
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell

Pick any 2 dergs out of the following list:

Tuion
Winterdawn
Auron
Valentin
Brutus
Akira
Acrux
Kirito
Asuna

The two bolded are ones that I'd really like drawn, but you don't have to pick them because they don't have a gijinka form developed yet. I'll give you 20kt each, for a total of 40kt. I can pay more if you'd like?? They all have a small bio that you can refer to for facial expression and some have gijinka designs already.
@WelcomeToKell

Pick any 2 dergs out of the following list:

Tuion
Winterdawn
Auron
Valentin
Brutus
Akira
Acrux
Kirito
Asuna

The two bolded are ones that I'd really like drawn, but you don't have to pick them because they don't have a gijinka form developed yet. I'll give you 20kt each, for a total of 40kt. I can pay more if you'd like?? They all have a small bio that you can refer to for facial expression and some have gijinka designs already.
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval I'll totally do Auron and Brutus for you! 40kT is wonderful :3
@JeanCheval I'll totally do Auron and Brutus for you! 40kT is wonderful :3
Zq0unQm.png
@JeanCheval I have finished Auron's headshot but unfortunately it's on my school computer and so I can't post it right now. I meant to go ahead and send it to you but I had my confirmation tonight so I didn't have time. I'll make sure to send that to you in the morning and get Brutus done soon after!
@JeanCheval I have finished Auron's headshot but unfortunately it's on my school computer and so I can't post it right now. I meant to go ahead and send it to you but I had my confirmation tonight so I didn't have time. I'll make sure to send that to you in the morning and get Brutus done soon after!
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell

Okie dokie~ It's fine if you send Auron when you finish Brutus, so I can just send you the currency in one full payment.
@WelcomeToKell

Okie dokie~ It's fine if you send Auron when you finish Brutus, so I can just send you the currency in one full payment.
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval sorry it took me so long to finish Brutus! Here are these two :3 [img]https://preview.ibb.co/n3VtAk/IMG_0383.jpg[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/nnD235/IMG_0443.jpg[/img] (Sorry, my normal image hosting site is currently down so I had to use another. You may want to save these images just to be sure.)
@JeanCheval sorry it took me so long to finish Brutus! Here are these two :3

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

(Sorry, my normal image hosting site is currently down so I had to use another. You may want to save these images just to be sure.)
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Hello there! You posted in my looking for art thread, so I'm replying here if that's okay! [b]Request:[/b] Inked + marker colored headshot of OC [b]General notes about face/expression:[/b] He's a flirty, energetic, fun/happy Japanese rock star so anything you think would suit him~ [b]Specifics for design:[/b] (a lot of people forget his eyeshadow so I'll make note of that here X3)~ [b]Any references:[/b] [url=http://ace-zaslavsky.deviantart.com/art/OCP-Audition-Tadashi-660799347]Here[/url] and [url=http://ace-zaslavsky.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=Tadashi]here[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 100k + [item=bloody head bandage][item=bloody wing bandages][item=veteran's eye scar] Lemme know how that sounds! I'd love to work something out~
@WelcomeToKell Hello there! You posted in my looking for art thread, so I'm replying here if that's okay!

Request: Inked + marker colored headshot of OC
General notes about face/expression: He's a flirty, energetic, fun/happy Japanese rock star so anything you think would suit him~
Specifics for design: (a lot of people forget his eyeshadow so I'll make note of that here X3)~
Any references: Here and here
Payment: 100k + Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Wing Bandages Veteran's Eye Scar

Lemme know how that sounds! I'd love to work something out~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky omg I'm glad you want an image! I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I have one more commission to finish first and then I'll get right on this ~ I love your OC by the way he's so fun

Is there anything extra you'd like in your headshot, any border or words or anything like that? I'm willing to do some extra work for you for that payment lol
@AceZaslavsky omg I'm glad you want an image! I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I have one more commission to finish first and then I'll get right on this ~ I love your OC by the way he's so fun

Is there anything extra you'd like in your headshot, any border or words or anything like that? I'm willing to do some extra work for you for that payment lol
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Awwsweet, thank you so much for drawing for me! I'm flattered you like Tada, and no rush ofc, it's all good!

Haha not much in particular that I can think of! Maybe some little pink and black stars or something? X3 Anything you think would look good!

@WelcomeToKell Awwsweet, thank you so much for drawing for me! I'm flattered you like Tada, and no rush ofc, it's all good!

Haha not much in particular that I can think of! Maybe some little pink and black stars or something? X3 Anything you think would look good!

AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6