Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoid/Gijinka Headshots(CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey there, I'm Kell! I used to have an art shop but I shut it down after a while because it was too much for me to keep up with. I'm starting this up again because I'm poor and I have no other marketable talent or the patience for Baldwin's hah Mentionable things about this shop: [LIST] [*]Headshots only unless you give me a bribe. I'm really trying to work on improving facial differences and expressions so yes [*]I won't draw fursonas. I'm sorry. I'll draw mostly human creatures with some animal or just inhuman features (like cat ears or horns idk) but their face has to be human because that's what I draw and am trying to improve. [*]Drawings will be sketched in pencil, shaded, and given pen lineart. Maybe a tiny bit of color in the eyes if I'm feeling it but these are mainly uncolored. [*]If you have any reference pictures offsite that you want me to use, please post the actual image here or PM it to me, don't just link it. I do these drawings mainly at school and sites like DeviantArt and Imgur are blocked. [*]Please feel free to request whatever kind of expression you want because that's what I'm trying to improve right now. [/LIST] I will try to get art done within a day of it being requested but that won't always work out. Feel free to bug me until I've sent it to you. If it's over a week late PLEASE tell me and make sure I haven't been an idiot and forgotten. As for payment, this is a pay-what-you-want shop so I'll accept whatever you want to give me. I'll accept anything payment-wise, but here's my current preferred currency order: [LIST] [*]Gems (saving up for an opal gene amirite) [*]Treasure [*]Items from my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=266856&tab=dragon&did=32485888]wishlist[/url]. A lot of these items are more epensive than I personally value my art at but if you have like a spare apparel cat lying around and wanna order five pieces of art for that I'd do it tbh [*]Art trade maybe?? [*]Items not on my wishlist -- just ask first :3 [/LIST] [center][img maxwidth=300px]https://preview.ibb.co/nnD235/IMG_0443.jpg[/img][/center] Finally, here's a random example of what I can do. For more just scroll thru the thread. My regular image hosting website has decided to go down so most working examples are on the last page. Here's the form to fill out: [code]@ WelcomeToKell (remove space) Request: General notes about face/expression: Specifics for design: Any references: Payment: (Just to let me know. I'm not gonna base the quality of the art on this or anything it's just useful. You can send it whenever you want.)[/code] Pinglist maybe?: Currently working on... none
Hey there, I'm Kell! I used to have an art shop but I shut it down after a while because it was too much for me to keep up with. I'm starting this up again because I'm poor and I have no other marketable talent or the patience for Baldwin's hah

Mentionable things about this shop:
  • Headshots only unless you give me a bribe. I'm really trying to work on improving facial differences and expressions so yes
  • I won't draw fursonas. I'm sorry. I'll draw mostly human creatures with some animal or just inhuman features (like cat ears or horns idk) but their face has to be human because that's what I draw and am trying to improve.
  • Drawings will be sketched in pencil, shaded, and given pen lineart. Maybe a tiny bit of color in the eyes if I'm feeling it but these are mainly uncolored.
  • If you have any reference pictures offsite that you want me to use, please post the actual image here or PM it to me, don't just link it. I do these drawings mainly at school and sites like DeviantArt and Imgur are blocked.
  • Please feel free to request whatever kind of expression you want because that's what I'm trying to improve right now.

I will try to get art done within a day of it being requested but that won't always work out. Feel free to bug me until I've sent it to you. If it's over a week late PLEASE tell me and make sure I haven't been an idiot and forgotten.

As for payment, this is a pay-what-you-want shop so I'll accept whatever you want to give me. I'll accept anything payment-wise, but here's my current preferred currency order:
  • Gems (saving up for an opal gene amirite)
  • Treasure
  • Items from my wishlist. A lot of these items are more epensive than I personally value my art at but if you have like a spare apparel cat lying around and wanna order five pieces of art for that I'd do it tbh
  • Art trade maybe??
  • Items not on my wishlist -- just ask first :3
IMG_0443.jpg

Finally, here's a random example of what I can do. For more just scroll thru the thread. My regular image hosting website has decided to go down so most working examples are on the last page.
Here's the form to fill out:
Code:
@ WelcomeToKell (remove space) Request: General notes about face/expression: Specifics for design: Any references: Payment: (Just to let me know. I'm not gonna base the quality of the art on this or anything it's just useful. You can send it whenever you want.)

Pinglist maybe?:

Currently working on...
none
Zq0unQm.png
bumpy bump
bumpy bump
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Request: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27339918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273400/27339918_350.png[/img] [/url] General notes about face/expression: Maybe something like this? [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/5695/d03c09a6d269f9378d0fbdc8fcc3658dbdb6838a_hq.jpg[/img] Specifics for design: Based off ref ^^ Any references: In his profile :) Payment: At least 10kT if that's okay? I'm starting to go broke from festival skins and lair expansion haha T_T
@WelcomeToKell
Request:
27339918_350.png

General notes about face/expression: Maybe something like this?
d03c09a6d269f9378d0fbdc8fcc3658dbdb6838a_hq.jpg
Specifics for design: Based off ref ^^
Any references: In his profile :)
Payment: At least 10kT if that's okay? I'm starting to go broke from festival skins and lair expansion haha T_T
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/3606fa8358.jpg[/img] Here's this, hope you like it
@HarlequinCr0w

3606fa8358.jpg

Here's this, hope you like it
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell

Oh wow he looks fabulous, I love his expression and the way you drew his hair! I'll send payment via CR, thank you for drawing :D
@WelcomeToKell

Oh wow he looks fabulous, I love his expression and the way you drew his hair! I'll send payment via CR, thank you for drawing :D
QBHm0vY.jpg
@WelcomeToKell
Request: Headshot
General notes about face/expression: Flirty. Has snake bite piercings (one on each side of bottom lip).
Specifics for design: None I can think of
Any references: Max
Payment: Does 50k sound alright?
@WelcomeToKell
Request: Headshot
General notes about face/expression: Flirty. Has snake bite piercings (one on each side of bottom lip).
Specifics for design: None I can think of
Any references: Max
Payment: Does 50k sound alright?
@Rabbitafy [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/3bcf7a39a1.jpg[/img] I drew this during rehearsal while I wasn't doing anything else so it's not amazing but yeah here it is
@Rabbitafy

3bcf7a39a1.jpg

I drew this during rehearsal while I wasn't doing anything else so it's not amazing but yeah here it is
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell I love it, thank you so much! :D I'll send your payment right away!
@WelcomeToKell I love it, thank you so much! :D I'll send your payment right away!
@Buffykiev I just got home from rehearsal; I'll start on this right away! 30kt is great ^.^
@Buffykiev I just got home from rehearsal; I'll start on this right away! 30kt is great ^.^
Zq0unQm.png
@Buffykiev I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to actually work on this but I'm almost done with your image x.x life got super crazy for a bit but I'm back in the swing of things now. Don't worry about payment until I've sent you the image!
@Buffykiev I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to actually work on this but I'm almost done with your image x.x life got super crazy for a bit but I'm back in the swing of things now. Don't worry about payment until I've sent you the image!
Zq0unQm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6