Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81
@Endivinity
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? :)
@Endivinity
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? :)
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
@Endivinity
Hello hello! Could I please get added to the pinglist for Vitality Anew in case it dosen't win? :D It looks amazing!
@Endivinity
Hello hello! Could I please get added to the pinglist for Vitality Anew in case it dosen't win? :D It looks amazing!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
oh man sorry bout the delays in updating, been doing some Actual Work for a lil bit
so as it sits, I'm about 5k short of getting all three Dawn Roses printed, (I'll just do Dawn and Red for now) but I'll continue distributing the rest of the skins that haven't been sent so far.
oh man sorry bout the delays in updating, been doing some Actual Work for a lil bit
so as it sits, I'm about 5k short of getting all three Dawn Roses printed, (I'll just do Dawn and Red for now) but I'll continue distributing the rest of the skins that haven't been sent so far.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity Can I pre-purchase one of Wild Red roses? And how much would it be?
@Endivinity Can I pre-purchase one of Wild Red roses? And how much would it be?
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@Endivinity I'd love to be put on a list for Vitality Anew if it doesnt win. I'll def buy one. Good luck c:
@Endivinity I'd love to be put on a list for Vitality Anew if it doesnt win. I'll def buy one. Good luck c:
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Endivinity
please add me to the pinglist for Vitality Anew, thanks! c:
@Endivinity
please add me to the pinglist for Vitality Anew, thanks! c:
+9h of FR server time
event-sig-small-4.png 8n3w7ZQ.png
@Endivinity
Hey! Can you put me on the pinglist for Nectar Collector! I want a bee boy!
@Endivinity
Hey! Can you put me on the pinglist for Nectar Collector! I want a bee boy!
@deeproar @skitties @Niharike @Takora

Taonga Moana's accent versions came in! there's. 9 copies of one because I accidentally sold for 400T instead of gems so uh. that one's not comin' back
anyway. they're in the AH for general sale at 400G, and a couple for 320kT if you're interested in obtaining 'em!
@deeproar @skitties @Niharike @Takora

Taonga Moana's accent versions came in! there's. 9 copies of one because I accidentally sold for 400T instead of gems so uh. that one's not comin' back
anyway. they're in the AH for general sale at 400G, and a couple for 320kT if you're interested in obtaining 'em!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity
Ping please for
Darkwater Brewmaster / Alchemist
And
Vanity Anew
@Endivinity
Ping please for
Darkwater Brewmaster / Alchemist
And
Vanity Anew
oY137o1.png 7kCMllO.gif63H9Cdn.gif
@endivinity

Just nabbed a copy of taonga wai from the AH :) Now to find the perfect dragon to use it on...

And ughh, sorry about that misprice - quite a bummer :(
@endivinity

Just nabbed a copy of taonga wai from the AH :) Now to find the perfect dragon to use it on...

And ughh, sorry about that misprice - quite a bummer :(
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81