Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80 81
@Endivinity Any chance you have a copy of Taonga Moana left? After seeing the accents (and loving them both oops) I think I've decided I want the skincent version. If not, reprint pinglist please! I still need a dragon to put it on anyway.
@Endivinity Any chance you have a copy of Taonga Moana left? After seeing the accents (and loving them both oops) I think I've decided I want the skincent version. If not, reprint pinglist please! I still need a dragon to put it on anyway.
@endivinity got a copy of both XD
@endivinity got a copy of both XD
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Endivinity

I wonder if there will be reprint of Taonga Moana? I would love to get a copy. Also could you put me on your general pinglist please?
@Endivinity

I wonder if there will be reprint of Taonga Moana? I would love to get a copy. Also could you put me on your general pinglist please?
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Endivinity Oh my gosh, are you still taking reserve slots for Wild Red Roses? What a skin! ;u; I'd love to nab a spot if there are still prints available.
@Endivinity Oh my gosh, are you still taking reserve slots for Wild Red Roses? What a skin! ;u; I'd love to nab a spot if there are still prints available.
@endivinity

Please put me on your general/reprint pinglist! I saw your entries for GG2017 and I love them both so much!
@endivinity

Please put me on your general/reprint pinglist! I saw your entries for GG2017 and I love them both so much!
EBs1WDl.png
@endivinity - I have kind of lost track of where you are with respect to Taonga Moana. I just wanted to let you know that I am still interested, and just waiting to hear from you. No hurry/pressure, I just don't want to miss my opportunity to get one. :)
@endivinity - I have kind of lost track of where you are with respect to Taonga Moana. I just wanted to let you know that I am still interested, and just waiting to hear from you. No hurry/pressure, I just don't want to miss my opportunity to get one. :)
FR+3
0hk5hbz.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32554941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325550/32554941_350.png[/img] [/url] [skin=22431][skin=22432][skin=22433] Wild Roses reprints are in! I fell short of getting White done. Dawn: 11 copies, @Xemriss @Icystorm @Niharike @snowpea @zilleniose @Mortveil Red: 12 copies, @Xemriss @Icystorm @snowpea @greengalaxy @zilleniose @multilyn @Drown @Kuninaga @Touming(treasure) White: 1 copy, @snowpea @Mortveil @Icystorm (will be reprinted after Taonga Moana) If you're still interested, throw a PM or a 2-way CR my way and I'll have the skins out to you. 800G/640kT (Sorry if I end up pinging you multiple times, I'm closing everything down for a bit until I can sort out these last pinglists since I'm not used to doing this sort of thing) @Skitties @Waterlilly There's two copies of Taonga Moana left, which works out nicely! I'll put them in private auctions out to you, though if you want them in treasure (640k) let me know and I'll change it for you. I'll be reprinting Taonga Moana before White Roses, since there's still people waitin' for their copies!

32554941_350.png

Wild Roses reprints are in! I fell short of getting White done.
Dawn: 11 copies, @Xemriss @Icystorm @Niharike @snowpea @zilleniose @Mortveil
Red: 12 copies, @Xemriss @Icystorm @snowpea @greengalaxy @zilleniose @multilyn @Drown @Kuninaga @Touming(treasure)
White: 1 copy, @snowpea @Mortveil @Icystorm (will be reprinted after Taonga Moana)

If you're still interested, throw a PM or a 2-way CR my way and I'll have the skins out to you.
800G/640kT

(Sorry if I end up pinging you multiple times, I'm closing everything down for a bit until I can sort out these last pinglists since I'm not used to doing this sort of thing)

@Skitties @Waterlilly There's two copies of Taonga Moana left, which works out nicely! I'll put them in private auctions out to you, though if you want them in treasure (640k) let me know and I'll change it for you.

I'll be reprinting Taonga Moana before White Roses, since there's still people waitin' for their copies!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity
Could I be added to the Wild White Roses reprint list? ouo

(will send payment for Wild Red Roses soon! ^w^)
@Endivinity
Could I be added to the Wild White Roses reprint list? ouo

(will send payment for Wild Red Roses soon! ^w^)
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Endivinity Is there a chance you could hold on copy for me? I'm low on currency rn.
@Endivinity Is there a chance you could hold on copy for me? I'm low on currency rn.
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@Greengalaxy sure can do! the order list isn't completely full so there's no pressure.
@Greengalaxy sure can do! the order list isn't completely full so there's no pressure.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80 81