Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zenya's Official Flower Hats Thread
1 2 3
Dang she fabulous

Where do you buy that brand?
Dang she fabulous

wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@oriba

She's too precious, my poor heart ;o; Add me to the pinglist!
@oriba

She's too precious, my poor heart ;o; Add me to the pinglist!

aKHNXwM.png
@oriba
Pinglist please oh my goodness ahhhhh
@oriba
Pinglist please oh my goodness ahhhhh
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date=2017-04-14 11:08:28] Dang she fabulous Where do you buy that brand? [/quote] What do you mean? Haha
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2017-04-14:
Dang she fabulous

What do you mean? Haha
e7KkoXh.png
These are 10/10 amazing flower hats and I absolutely approve
xEyhnVi.gif
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-04-14 16:55:05] These are 10/10 amazing flower hats and I absolutely approve [/quote] Thank you! I am glad. Right now, there are not many 'new' flowers growing, just ones already seen, which is totally not 'In' right now. Hopefully some super fabulous new fashions start popping up, so I can take more super fabulous new photos of Zen.
IceCap wrote on 2017-04-14:

Thank you! I am glad. Right now, there are not many 'new' flowers growing, just ones already seen, which is totally not 'In' right now. Hopefully some super fabulous new fashions start popping up, so I can take more super fabulous new photos of Zen.
e7KkoXh.png
@Selki @Kalanchoe @Windshear @Gazebo @FalconRex121 @SarahNautili @Hurricanesong @xyliacera @ImpossibleJedi4 @duskflower

New pictures up on first post.
@Selki @Kalanchoe @Windshear @Gazebo @FalconRex121 @SarahNautili @Hurricanesong @xyliacera @ImpossibleJedi4 @duskflower

New pictures up on first post.
e7KkoXh.png
@oriba
OH MY GOD she's such a beauty! I love this species and even wanted one myself. Zenya is so cute, goh.

Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
@oriba
OH MY GOD she's such a beauty! I love this species and even wanted one myself. Zenya is so cute, goh.

mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
[quote name="Turnoroid" date=2017-05-02 01:36:25] @oriba OH MY GOD she's such a beauty! I love this species and even wanted one myself. Zenya is so cute, goh. Can I be added to the pinglist, please? [/quote] @Turnoroid yep!!! I love them. I technically have two, one simply is not in my possession. ( She was born last year and I will be picking her up this year in August!!! ) Leos are so easy to care for and such quirky little creatures I love them.
Turnoroid wrote on 2017-05-02:
@oriba

@Turnoroid

yep!!!

I love them. I technically have two, one simply is not in my possession. ( She was born last year and I will be picking her up this year in August!!! )

Leos are so easy to care for and such quirky little creatures I love them.
e7KkoXh.png
Ahhhhhh so pretty. Zenya is doing such an amazing job modelling those flowers.
Ahhhhhh so pretty. Zenya is doing such an amazing job modelling those flowers.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
1 2 3