Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Attack April Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Emordnilap

Oh wow! Havana looks amazing! Thank you so much X3
@Emordnilap

Oh wow! Havana looks amazing! Thank you so much X3
@Dragonisa Oh my goodness, I love them! ^^ Raphael looks so good, adn Gigi looks so pretty! <3 Thank you so very much! @Joydom Sorry for the wait, had to wait till I got home to upload the images, but here's a Watercolor Painting of your gorgeous Noble with one of her kitties! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c49f82bac608513cf1a6487c65135cb5/tumblr_op8lvaNlTA1vsg0m1o1_500.jpg[/img] I hope you like it? C: Edit: @Dragondraws Maybe a ping for the next Art Attack? C:
@Dragonisa
Oh my goodness, I love them! ^^ Raphael looks so good, adn Gigi looks so pretty! <3 Thank you so very much!

@Joydom
Sorry for the wait, had to wait till I got home to upload the images, but here's a Watercolor Painting of your gorgeous Noble with one of her kitties!
tumblr_op8lvaNlTA1vsg0m1o1_500.jpg
I hope you like it? C:

Edit: @Dragondraws Maybe a ping for the next Art Attack? C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Cipheres I drew Shrike! I couldn't resist drawing such a pretty dragon. Here's the full version and one that's resized to fit in a dragon's bio :)
XVh3dzz.jpg
9HQkTJc.jpg
@RamDragon They look so awesome! Thank you so much!!! And don't worry about resizing it, I'm currently in the process of formatting all of my dragons bios, so I'll resize it myself when I get to Felix and Godiva :)
@DragonDraws Please ping me if you do this again, I would love to participate again :)
@Cipheres I drew Shrike! I couldn't resist drawing such a pretty dragon. Here's the full version and one that's resized to fit in a dragon's bio :)
XVh3dzz.jpg
9HQkTJc.jpg
@RamDragon They look so awesome! Thank you so much!!! And don't worry about resizing it, I'm currently in the process of formatting all of my dragons bios, so I'll resize it myself when I get to Felix and Godiva :)
@DragonDraws Please ping me if you do this again, I would love to participate again :)
2dA72wE.png
[center]@Emordnilap Got around to finishing it today, had a rather busy month with projects and exams. I chose your girl AI, I absolutely LOVE her aesthetic and bio. I also included a crop of her head without the lineart layer visible because I thought it looked nice [img]http://imgur.com/Acjs85n.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/KAPGkNg.png[/img][/center]
@Emordnilap

Got around to finishing it today, had a rather busy month with projects and exams. I chose your girl AI, I absolutely LOVE her aesthetic and bio. I also included a crop of her head without the lineart layer visible because I thought it looked nice

Acjs85n.png

KAPGkNg.png
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@DragonDraws [b]Username: GalaxyStorm [/b] [b]What I'd like drawn: Any dragon in my lair is fine, If you can't draw dragons, send me an HMU and I can dish out some ref sheets of my OCs. [/b] [b]Examples of art:[img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/52e4/f/2017/119/1/8/leo_by_remmistar-db7ktgx.png[/img] [/b]
@DragonDraws
Username: GalaxyStorm What I'd like drawn: Any dragon in my lair is fine, If you can't draw dragons, send me an HMU and I can dish out some ref sheets of my OCs. Examples of art:leo_by_remmistar-db7ktgx.png
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@Exlann

Oh my gosh she's amazing! Thank you so much! ;o; I love how you did the circuits trailing out at the bottom~ <3
@Exlann

Oh my gosh she's amazing! Thank you so much! ;o; I love how you did the circuits trailing out at the bottom~ <3
pVhWnFy.png
@Joydom
Pinging you again just in case you missed the last one. C:
@Joydom
Pinging you again just in case you missed the last one. C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@saraceaser

Aaaa its lovely sorry i wasnt able to get back to you! You made her look so happy.
@saraceaser

Aaaa its lovely sorry i wasnt able to get back to you! You made her look so happy.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@thefaceradar ahhh oops, sorry for how late this is!!! i got busy and forgot to turn it in !!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/6pmBmAi.png[/img] i drew bluegrass!! i realized when it came time to add apparel that i. dont really know how to draw butterflys ^^; i hope it's okay without apparel anyway!
@thefaceradar
ahhh oops, sorry for how late this is!!! i got busy and forgot to turn it in !!!
6pmBmAi.png
i drew bluegrass!! i realized when it came time to add apparel that i. dont really know how to draw butterflys ^^; i hope it's okay without apparel anyway!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod
Don't be sorry, thanks so much!
It looks amazing, and butterflies or not she is adorable! Thanks again, she looks incredible, and so darn cute ^-^
Am i allowed to use this is her bio?
@Zonemod
Don't be sorry, thanks so much!
It looks amazing, and butterflies or not she is adorable! Thanks again, she looks incredible, and so darn cute ^-^
Am i allowed to use this is her bio?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10