Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WILL DRAW DRAGONS [Closed atm]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Whiskser
Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering about the state of my commission? I hope all is well
@Whiskser
Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering about the state of my commission? I hope all is well
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
[quote name="ampharosy" date=2017-04-27 15:11:28] @Whiskser Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering about the state of my commission? I hope all is well [/quote] @ampharosy That's ok! Sorry I haven't given an update! I've been extremely busy the past little while. It's near the top of my todo list now so I'll hopefully have it done soon. Tysm for being patient about it I appreciate it a ton. /u\
ampharosy wrote on 2017-04-27:
@Whiskser
@ampharosy

That's ok! Sorry I haven't given an update! I've been extremely busy the past little while. It's near the top of my todo list now so I'll hopefully have it done soon. Tysm for being patient about it I appreciate it a ton. /u\
i am derg
@Whiskser No worries! I just wanted to make sure you were doing alright ^^
@Whiskser No worries! I just wanted to make sure you were doing alright ^^
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@whiskser
Hi there, your art is super cute, could you add me to your pinglist please? c:
@whiskser
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
[quote name="Ambathy" date=2017-04-28 15:55:11] @whiskser Hi there, your art is super cute, could you add me to your pinglist please? c: [/quote] @Ambathy sure! Tysm <3
Ambathy wrote on 2017-04-28:
@whiskser

@Ambathy sure! Tysm <3
i am derg
@Whisker
Congrats on the well-being of your shop! I'm glad that you've raised the prices considerably, and I hope you know your art is most certainly worth it. I will thank you for drawing Mjesec yet again, and I hope it pleases you to know that it's at the top of the art in her bio! Stay awesome, and an amazing artist!
(PS I love your sig art shop thingy <3)
@Whisker
Congrats on the well-being of your shop! I'm glad that you've raised the prices considerably, and I hope you know your art is most certainly worth it. I will thank you for drawing Mjesec yet again, and I hope it pleases you to know that it's at the top of the art in her bio! Stay awesome, and an amazing artist!
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

[quote name="TheWingedUnknown" date=2017-04-29 22:31:45] @Whisker Congrats on the well-being of your shop! I'm glad that you've raised the prices considerably, and I hope you know your art is most certainly worth it. I will thank you for drawing Mjesec yet again, and I hope it pleases you to know that it's at the top of the art in her bio! Stay awesome, and uan amazing artist! (PS I love your sig art shop thingy <3) [/quote] @TheWingedUnknown aaaa gosh thank you ;v; you're too kind gah. I'm really glad you liked it so much it means a lot. ;;U; <3
TheWingedUnknown wrote on 2017-04-29:
@Whisker
Congrats on the well-being of your shop! I'm glad that you've raised the prices considerably, and I hope you know your art is most certainly worth it. I will thank you for drawing Mjesec yet again, and I hope it pleases you to know that it's at the top of the art in her bio! Stay awesome, and uan amazing artist!

@TheWingedUnknown aaaa gosh thank you ;v; you're too kind gah.
I'm really glad you liked it so much it means a lot. ;;U; <3
i am derg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11