Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WILL DRAW DRAGONS [Closed atm]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Whiskser Do you happen to have a wish list or something? As much as I would legitimately love to pay your new prices in full, I was hoping to get another double commission for one of my dragon duos, and I just don't think I'd have enough money. I was thinking maybe if you had a wishlist I could try pay partly in gems or treasure and partly in items? I just would feel bad paying at your previous prices when your art is so good and you put so much work into it, but I simply don't think I have the cash to pay fully in treasure or gems.
@Whiskser Do you happen to have a wish list or something? As much as I would legitimately love to pay your new prices in full, I was hoping to get another double commission for one of my dragon duos, and I just don't think I'd have enough money. I was thinking maybe if you had a wishlist I could try pay partly in gems or treasure and partly in items? I just would feel bad paying at your previous prices when your art is so good and you put so much work into it, but I simply don't think I have the cash to pay fully in treasure or gems.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
[quote name="xyliacera" date=2017-04-11 07:40:34] @Whiskser Do you happen to have a wish list or something? As much as I would legitimately love to pay your new prices in full, I was hoping to get another double commission for one of my dragon duos, and I just don't think I'd have enough money. I was thinking maybe if you had a wishlist I could try pay partly in gems or treasure and partly in items? I just would feel bad paying at your previous prices when your art is so good and you put so much work into it, but I simply don't think I have the cash to pay fully in treasure or gems. [/quote] @xyliacera ;V; Honestly since you've already commissioned me and asked to be on the waitlist before I changed prices I'm totally fine with you not paying the newer prices. If you'd like to give a lil extra that's cool with me too haha, but I'll keep them at the previous listed prices on the post still nvn (I dont have too much of a wishlist atm either so if you'd like to do something like that its up to you)
xyliacera wrote on 2017-04-11:

@xyliacera ;V; Honestly since you've already commissioned me and asked to be on the waitlist before I changed prices I'm totally fine with you not paying the newer prices. If you'd like to give a lil extra that's cool with me too haha, but I'll keep them at the previous listed prices on the post still nvn
(I dont have too much of a wishlist atm either so if you'd like to do something like that its up to you)
i am derg
@Whiskser I so appreciate that - I'll definitely give you some extra but that's very very kind of you.
@Whiskser I so appreciate that - I'll definitely give you some extra but that's very very kind of you.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
@TheFloralFaun & @WeyrLeader I have 2 slots open if both of you guys would still like one!

(PS don't worry about the new price change unless you would really like to pay it then I won't stop you haha 8')
@TheFloralFaun & @WeyrLeader I have 2 slots open if both of you guys would still like one!

(PS don't worry about the new price change unless you would really like to pay it then I won't stop you haha 8')
i am derg
@xyliacera no problem <3
@xyliacera no problem <3
i am derg
mfw i kept seeing this thread around and when i decide to buy something there's a price change

sorry if it sounds like a complaint I just don't have the money
mfw i kept seeing this thread around and when i decide to buy something there's a price change

Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@Whiskser I'm afraid all I have is 15 gems, but I'm willing to hand them all over! (I'm a poor college person :') ) If that's ok I would love for you to draw this girl. I understand completely though if the amount is way to low, gotta make the art worth it XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26582573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265826/26582573_350.png[/img] [/url] Juuuusssttt pretend she has metallic / alloy / scales, I intend to gene her as soon as possible. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=5&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=96&auth=1cb82a73a53d8626970ff44cca2a649c8233bc29&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Whiskser

I'm afraid all I have is 15 gems, but I'm willing to hand them all over! (I'm a poor college person :') )

If that's ok I would love for you to draw this girl.

I understand completely though if the amount is way to low, gotta make the art worth it XD

26582573_350.png

Juuuusssttt pretend she has metallic / alloy / scales, I intend to gene her as soon as possible.

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=5&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=96&auth=1cb82a73a53d8626970ff44cca2a649c8233bc29&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="Maelix" date=2017-04-11 08:05:48] mfw i kept seeing this thread around and when i decide to buy something there's a price change sorry if it sounds like a complaint I just don't have the money [/quote] @Maelix lmao I feel. Sorry about that truly, but I with the time I spend on them I had to match em up with an irl money equivalent :,) and tbh, if I was charging what I normally do USD commissions it'd be even more.
Maelix wrote on 2017-04-11:

@Maelix lmao I feel. Sorry about that truly, but I with the time I spend on them I had to match em up with an irl money equivalent :,) and tbh, if I was charging what I normally do USD commissions it'd be even more.
i am derg
@Whisker Yeah, that makes sense

Edit:
Not to pester you or anything, but since it's about the time you put in perhaps I could offer art and like, 20 gems?
@Whisker Yeah, that makes sense

Edit:
Not to pester you or anything, but since it's about the time you put in perhaps I could offer art and like, 20 gems?
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@Whiskser could I be added to the ping list please? i love your style!!!
@Whiskser could I be added to the ping list please? i love your style!!!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11