Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Marriage of the Sea Raffle
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69
[center][color=navy][b]PINGLIST CUT[/B][/color][/center] Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! A big thank you to everyone for participating! We are [color=navy][b]no longer accepting dragons or ticket purchases[/b][/color]. However, if you want to earn more tickets, many of the other [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2167091]Wavecrest Events[/url] are giving them out. We will begin the prize drawing session [b][color=navy]after Wavecrest, on May 1st[/color][/b]. More information on that will be explicitly given later. If you find any errors with your ticket records, please PM me and I will look into it. Meanwhile, as we celebrate Wavecrest and wait for the raffle drawings to start, we will have a [b][color=navy]daily prize drawing[/b][/color] for every day of the festival week. Everyone who sent in dragons or a dragon, for the specific day from the 16th to the 22nd, is given a single ticket for the day being drawn. As in, if you sent in on Monday the 17th, you receive a single ticket for Monday the 24th's prize. This way everyone, no matter how many dragons sent in, has [b][color=navy]equal chances of winning[/b][/color]. If you sent in 5 dragons on this past Monday, you will have a single ticket for festival Monday's daily prize. If you sent in dragons only on this past Tuesday and Wednesday, you will have a single ticket for festival Tuesday's daily prize and another for the Wednesday daily prize, but none for the other days. Hatchlings count as dragons. Daily winners [b][color=navy]are still eligible to be drawn for the main raffle[/b][/color]. Users can [b][color=navy]only win one daily prize[/b][/color]. This means if you win one daily, you cannot win another daily. There is only [b][color=navy]one daily prize per day[/color][/b]. If you wish to be pinged for every drawing let me know, otherwise I will not ping anyone except the daily winner. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/E6ZtxeK.png[/img][/center] And to start us off @SkyfireHuntress is our winner for Sunday! [center][quote=Sunday][item=unhatched water egg][item=water runestone][item=sopping tidelord sackdoll][/quote]
PINGLIST CUT

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! A big thank you to everyone for participating! We are no longer accepting dragons or ticket purchases. However, if you want to earn more tickets, many of the other Wavecrest Events are giving them out. We will begin the prize drawing session after Wavecrest, on May 1st. More information on that will be explicitly given later. If you find any errors with your ticket records, please PM me and I will look into it.

Meanwhile, as we celebrate Wavecrest and wait for the raffle drawings to start, we will have a daily prize drawing for every day of the festival week. Everyone who sent in dragons or a dragon, for the specific day from the 16th to the 22nd, is given a single ticket for the day being drawn. As in, if you sent in on Monday the 17th, you receive a single ticket for Monday the 24th's prize. This way everyone, no matter how many dragons sent in, has equal chances of winning.

If you sent in 5 dragons on this past Monday, you will have a single ticket for festival Monday's daily prize. If you sent in dragons only on this past Tuesday and Wednesday, you will have a single ticket for festival Tuesday's daily prize and another for the Wednesday daily prize, but none for the other days. Hatchlings count as dragons.

Daily winners are still eligible to be drawn for the main raffle. Users can only win one daily prize. This means if you win one daily, you cannot win another daily. There is only one daily prize per day. If you wish to be pinged for every drawing let me know, otherwise I will not ping anyone except the daily winner.
E6ZtxeK.png

And to start us off @SkyfireHuntress is our winner for Sunday!
Sunday wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Water Runestone Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
congrats! :D
congrats! :D
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Congrats! :3 (And I'd like to be pinged for every drawing @chocollama!)
Congrats! :3 (And I'd like to be pinged for every drawing @chocollama!)
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
fQZ6wTI.png57tcbef.png 36297404410_8ec06b0a50_t.jpg
Ooh fun
Ooh fun
QQnBZuq.gif
Really like the idea of the daily drawing and how you guys have set it up. Kudos!
Really like the idea of the daily drawing and how you guys have set it up. Kudos!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Would it be possible for me to pinged for each round? Thank you!
@chocollama

Would it be possible for me to pinged for each round? Thank you!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
Congratulations and thank you for the ping! A daily raffle sounds awesome.
Congratulations and thank you for the ping! A daily raffle sounds awesome.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Whee! Thank you! I'm glad to help!
Whee! Thank you! I'm glad to help!
f2ogg0.jpg
@chocollama Can I please be pinged for each round as well?
@chocollama Can I please be pinged for each round as well?
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69