Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar trading
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@Brightling274

That works! :) Can you please send the Crossroads? I'm hopping off about now but I'll pitch the Marzal in tomorrow.
@Brightling274

That works! :) Can you please send the Crossroads? I'm hopping off about now but I'll pitch the Marzal in tomorrow.
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
@ArchangelAM

I'm doing the same thing! What a coincidence.

If you want to, check out my swap shop in my signature! Let me know if I have anything you need :D

The third post is all the fams I need. I don't know if we'll have anything to trade, but lets hope!
@ArchangelAM

I'm doing the same thing! What a coincidence.

If you want to, check out my swap shop in my signature! Let me know if I have anything you need :D

The third post is all the fams I need. I don't know if we'll have anything to trade, but lets hope!
@Lalaith
You don't have anything I need, but if you want to trade for the sake of it and to get a few you don't have, just let me know and I can suggest a deal. :)
@Lalaith
You don't have anything I need, but if you want to trade for the sake of it and to get a few you don't have, just let me know and I can suggest a deal. :)
@archangelam
im interested in the sentinel mith if you still have a double of that around!
i transmuted an extra granite thresher recently rip ;__;
could trade you a marshland poodle mith for it? :>
@archangelam
im interested in the sentinel mith if you still have a double of that around!
i transmuted an extra granite thresher recently rip ;__;
could trade you a marshland poodle mith for it? :>
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

Still have it :) We can trade!
@October

Still have it :) We can trade!
@ArchangelAM

If you still have that Cactus Marzal, would you take a Banded Owlcat for it?
@ArchangelAM

If you still have that Cactus Marzal, would you take a Banded Owlcat for it?
@ArchangelAM
My Clouded Mith for your Cardinal Hippogriff?
@ArchangelAM
My Clouded Mith for your Cardinal Hippogriff?
*English isn't my first language
She/her
FR+1
@Melodic

It looks like I simply forgot to update that one. :( I can't find a double, I'm sorry.

@moburrito

Sure!
@Melodic

It looks like I simply forgot to update that one. :( I can't find a double, I'm sorry.

@moburrito

Sure!
@ArchangelAM, if your cactus marzal and tender larail are still available, would you be willing to trade them for a bloodstone beetle, empress beetle, and a blacktalon striker?
@ArchangelAM, if your cactus marzal and tender larail are still available, would you be willing to trade them for a bloodstone beetle, empress beetle, and a blacktalon striker?
Tuxedo Urchin Mana Thief Black Capped Budgie Cindervine I'm hoarding these.
If you have any, I'll buy each for 10000t or trade each for 3 stacks of the food type of your choice (2fp, or equivalent number for food with higher food points). I also buy shiny star food items for 25kt/20G each.
@ArchangelAM I've got an extra bearded yeti....AH says 15k let me figure out the trade situation ^^;

Edit: what about a tender larail? and i could pay the difference.
@ArchangelAM I've got an extra bearded yeti....AH says 15k let me figure out the trade situation ^^;

Edit: what about a tender larail? and i could pay the difference.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27