Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar trading
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@Quarilas

I'm willing! I'll get to work on the crossroads. :)
@Quarilas

I'm willing! I'll get to work on the crossroads. :)
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
@ArchangelAM

Would you take this trade?

My: Marshland Poodle Mith, Moss-covered Golem, Wintermane Bowman, Spellbound Golem, Black Talon Striker, Dreadram, Greybeak Reaper for your:

For your:

Sentinel Mith
Rainbow Sprite
Cactus Marzal

Thanks
@ArchangelAM

Would you take this trade?

My: Marshland Poodle Mith, Moss-covered Golem, Wintermane Bowman, Spellbound Golem, Black Talon Striker, Dreadram, Greybeak Reaper for your:

For your:

Sentinel Mith
Rainbow Sprite
Cactus Marzal

Thanks
@ArchangelAM

Would you take a Maren Ambusher for your Longjaw Lurefish?
@ArchangelAM

Would you take a Maren Ambusher for your Longjaw Lurefish?
@Angiet28

Hi! I'd love to trade, but when I ran it through the AH now, your offer is 62kT while the three from mine are 84kT (or 99kT, since the cheapest Marzal is 15k cheaper than the rest). Do you have something else you can throw in to make it a little bit more even? :/ Mainly I don't want to let the Marzal go without feeling like I "get even" on it. Lowest on AH right now is 55kT and then it's a dramatic rise up to 70kT.

@Melodic

Yeah, I can do that. :) Sending you a crossroads!
@Angiet28

Hi! I'd love to trade, but when I ran it through the AH now, your offer is 62kT while the three from mine are 84kT (or 99kT, since the cheapest Marzal is 15k cheaper than the rest). Do you have something else you can throw in to make it a little bit more even? :/ Mainly I don't want to let the Marzal go without feeling like I "get even" on it. Lowest on AH right now is 55kT and then it's a dramatic rise up to 70kT.

@Melodic

Yeah, I can do that. :) Sending you a crossroads!
@ArchangelAM

I can give you a couple more coli familiars. Let me know how many.
@ArchangelAM

I can give you a couple more coli familiars. Let me know how many.
@ArchangelAM Hello again.

Could I trade my Zalis for your Tufted Leaf Beetle?
@ArchangelAM Hello again.

Could I trade my Zalis for your Tufted Leaf Beetle?
@ArchangelAM hi, all your glowing pocket mice and ember mice in exchange for the same amount of fodder mire familiars (shellions/croakers/etc)?
@ArchangelAM hi, all your glowing pocket mice and ember mice in exchange for the same amount of fodder mire familiars (shellions/croakers/etc)?
fzww6al.png
@Angiet28

Depends on their AH treasure value. Say you need to boost the value with 20k treasure, so either 4-5 "cheap" familiars or 2-3 slightly more expensive ones. :)

@Melodic

I love "return customers" :D Sounds good to me, I'll send you a crossroads.

@chatoyant

Interesting trade! Just out of curiosity, what do you need them for..? I can trade you, looks about the same value.
@Angiet28

Depends on their AH treasure value. Say you need to boost the value with 20k treasure, so either 4-5 "cheap" familiars or 2-3 slightly more expensive ones. :)

@Melodic

I love "return customers" :D Sounds good to me, I'll send you a crossroads.

@chatoyant

Interesting trade! Just out of curiosity, what do you need them for..? I can trade you, looks about the same value.
@ArchangelAM i just collect them because i like them. can you send the CR?
@ArchangelAM i just collect them because i like them. can you send the CR?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

Fair enough. :) Sent!
@chatoyant

Fair enough. :) Sent!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27