Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Bundle?
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/f4917dec36c2099739daca38bf7a830e.png[/img] Recently, I've accumulated quite a lot of gems! So I thought it'd be a nice time to cave in and buy something I decided to buy the prismatic bundle an hour ago, which I'd had my eye on for a bit. I didn't pay attention to any messages on display as soon as a bought, assuming that it was the usual confirmation- But when I checked my hoard to open the bundle, it wasn't present. I browsed several other pages just in case, but neither the bundle, or its included apparel are present in both my hoard and vault. However a gem transition has taken place anyway, so I'm back down to 15. 8') Is there any way to fix this up? I'm still looking through my hoard as I speak, but any kind of helpful nudge would really be appreciated!!
f4917dec36c2099739daca38bf7a830e.png

Recently, I've accumulated quite a lot of gems! So I thought it'd be a nice time to cave in and buy something
I decided to buy the prismatic bundle an hour ago, which I'd had my eye on for a bit. I didn't pay attention to any messages on display as soon as a bought, assuming that it was the usual confirmation- But when I checked my hoard to open the bundle, it wasn't present.

I browsed several other pages just in case, but neither the bundle, or its included apparel are present in both my hoard and vault. However a gem transition has taken place anyway, so I'm back down to 15. 8')

Is there any way to fix this up? I'm still looking through my hoard as I speak, but any kind of helpful nudge would really be appreciated!!
@mintfizzles did you clear your cache and check your Other tab thoroughly?
@mintfizzles did you clear your cache and check your Other tab thoroughly?
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hello, @Mintfizzles! Just to be sure, are you checking the Other tab of your Hoard? Bundles do not appear in the Apparel tab - though their contents are dispersed to the Apparel tab once you've opened them!
Hello, @Mintfizzles! Just to be sure, are you checking the Other tab of your Hoard? Bundles do not appear in the Apparel tab - though their contents are dispersed to the Apparel tab once you've opened them!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Shinyumbreon I haven't tried clearing my cache! I just tried that and I finally found it, thank you so much for the tip!

@Alphaeon Hello! I finally found the bundle in that said tab, I only checked the apparel tag earlier just in case. Thank you so much for the pointer though!
@Shinyumbreon I haven't tried clearing my cache! I just tried that and I finally found it, thank you so much for the tip!

@Alphaeon Hello! I finally found the bundle in that said tab, I only checked the apparel tag earlier just in case. Thank you so much for the pointer though!
@mintfizzles, glad to hear you found your bundle! Clearing your browser's cache is always a good first step to troubleshooting missing item problems. Sometimes your browser just doesn't display the new item properly. :)

Since the issue is resolved, I'll go ahead and throw a lock on this thread. Thank you!
@mintfizzles, glad to hear you found your bundle! Clearing your browser's cache is always a good first step to troubleshooting missing item problems. Sometimes your browser just doesn't display the new item properly. :)

Since the issue is resolved, I'll go ahead and throw a lock on this thread. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png