Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL]Chai's Gijinka/OC Art &Design Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Claine Hello hello okay I finished him, and hope you like!! BUT if it's not what you were envisioning, No need to pay the second deposit, since you did ask for flats!!!! (OR if you'd like strong lines, I can easily add some illustration-y line to firm those up ^__^) [img]http://i.imgur.com/bfrrzdd.png[/img]
@Claine Hello hello okay I finished him, and hope you like!! BUT if it's not what you were envisioning, No need to pay the second deposit, since you did ask for flats!!!! (OR if you'd like strong lines, I can easily add some illustration-y line to firm those up ^__^)

bfrrzdd.png
Commission+Victorians.png
@Noelblue

Yooooo!

I'll be real, I was a little nervous about accepting an unknown experimental style but this is honestly fantastic! I couldn't be happier with it!

(And please, I'm not paying half of flats for a fully rendered piece! I'll send something your way!)
@Noelblue

Yooooo!

I'll be real, I was a little nervous about accepting an unknown experimental style but this is honestly fantastic! I couldn't be happier with it!

(And please, I'm not paying half of flats for a fully rendered piece! I'll send something your way!)
@Noelblue

Could I be on your open slot pinglist, please? c:
@Noelblue

Could I be on your open slot pinglist, please? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Claine TY TY T_T You are a wonderful commissionee, and Linus is truly awesome! Let me know if you'd like a full-resolution (I can do a PNG and PDF) and I'll upload those to Drive for you!!!

All the best in your future endeavors, and please say 'hi' if you ever come back to the Derg site with us dorks !^___^
@Claine TY TY T_T You are a wonderful commissionee, and Linus is truly awesome! Let me know if you'd like a full-resolution (I can do a PNG and PDF) and I'll upload those to Drive for you!!!

All the best in your future endeavors, and please say 'hi' if you ever come back to the Derg site with us dorks !^___^
@Silverdrake Of course and thank you! ^__^
@Silverdrake Of course and thank you! ^__^
@Esperwolf Hi hi hi!!! So you're up, I'm so sorry for how long it's taken - would you still like your two (versions of one) Digi-handsomes? ^___^
@Esperwolf Hi hi hi!!! So you're up, I'm so sorry for how long it's taken - would you still like your two (versions of one) Digi-handsomes? ^___^
@Noelblue Could I get on your pinglist please? :3
@Noelblue Could I get on your pinglist please? :3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius hello and TY - of course of course! ^_^
@Alestrius hello and TY - of course of course! ^_^
Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281835/28183445_350.png?mtime=WKZ08wACtnI[/img] Did the image work..? i'm not skilled with forum thingies... Dragon Name: MadameHoneycomb Torso up, flat color! I guess i want to see MadameHoneycomb as a queen/princess with a dress similar to that of a vespiqueen and a simple golden crown. ( PS: sorry for forgetting to create this form thingy )
Dragon Image:
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281835/28183445_350.png?mtime=WKZ08wACtnI[/img]
Did the image work..? i'm not skilled with forum thingies...

Dragon Name: MadameHoneycomb

Torso up, flat color!

I guess i want to see MadameHoneycomb as a queen/princess with a dress similar to that of a vespiqueen and a simple golden crown.
( PS: sorry for forgetting to create this form thingy )
@Noelblue

hey blue, would you mind sending a ping my way once/if you're open again?
@Noelblue

hey blue, would you mind sending a ping my way once/if you're open again?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14