Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL]Chai's Gijinka/OC Art &Design Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Noelblue Do you do NSFW or no? What I'm wanting isn't *too* graphic. Just involves two naked chicks (but, if you don't do NSFW they could have their undies on xD).
@Noelblue Do you do NSFW or no? What I'm wanting isn't *too* graphic. Just involves two naked chicks (but, if you don't do NSFW they could have their undies on xD).
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
made by wakor
@TangledPuppet Hello and yes, no problem at all. (I'd only hesitate to do full on hooking up for anything but my own charas ^__^ and not full furries; no judge at all, just not in my personal 'hot' zone!) I love coloring skin, so it's just more skin!!
@TangledPuppet Hello and yes, no problem at all. (I'd only hesitate to do full on hooking up for anything but my own charas ^__^ and not full furries; no judge at all, just not in my personal 'hot' zone!) I love coloring skin, so it's just more skin!!
Commission+Victorians.png
*FLINGS OPEN THE DOORS*

Your paintings are so pretttyyyy! *w*
*FLINGS OPEN THE DOORS*

Your paintings are so pretttyyyy! *w*
@Noelblue Is it just double the price for two characters?
@Noelblue Is it just double the price for two characters?
made by wakor
@bbshrimp ha ha ha TY AND YOUR DRAGON MY GOD THEM EYES

@tangledpuppet Hello - roughly, but I'll then take 25 percent off that total! ^_^ Which style are you thinking?
@bbshrimp ha ha ha TY AND YOUR DRAGON MY GOD THEM EYES

@tangledpuppet Hello - roughly, but I'll then take 25 percent off that total! ^_^ Which style are you thinking?
@kriseis Open! *throws confetti, puts out cakes and cookies*
@kriseis Open! *throws confetti, puts out cakes and cookies*
BUMPS
BUMPS
@Noelblue Probably just a torso up, lineart or flat colored picture. I can't afford full color. xD
@Noelblue Probably just a torso up, lineart or flat colored picture. I can't afford full color. xD
made by wakor
@Noelblue YAY! I would love to order a fully shaded color torso-up for this character: http://prezi.com/u_8bngny4rgg/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Would it be alright to pay half in gems and half in treasure?
@Noelblue YAY! I would love to order a fully shaded color torso-up for this character: http://prezi.com/u_8bngny4rgg/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Would it be alright to pay half in gems and half in treasure?
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@TangledPuppet Only half due on acceptance and the rest due when I'm done but completely understandable (the price jump is because I'm super nitpicky and finicky and constantly adjusting when I color-_-;), let me crunch some numbers yup yup yup:

Line art: 600g/380kt
Flats: 670g/475kt
Full shade: 1250g/810kt

@Kriseis Great details TY TY! what type of facial expression/pose would you like? Only half due now and you can pay the rest when I'm done - split payment is totally cool. ^_^ That is: 850g/550kt or 425/275kt half! *dances* I'll let you know as soon as I launch!
@TangledPuppet Only half due on acceptance and the rest due when I'm done but completely understandable (the price jump is because I'm super nitpicky and finicky and constantly adjusting when I color-_-;), let me crunch some numbers yup yup yup:

Line art: 600g/380kt
Flats: 670g/475kt
Full shade: 1250g/810kt

@Kriseis Great details TY TY! what type of facial expression/pose would you like? Only half due now and you can pay the rest when I'm done - split payment is totally cool. ^_^ That is: 850g/550kt or 425/275kt half! *dances* I'll let you know as soon as I launch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14