Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL]Chai's Gijinka/OC Art &Design Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Noelblue - Oh wow! Your art is so good! Would you mind putting me on the pinglist? I'm broke right now since I just bought a lair upgrade, but I'll have money again soon!
@Noelblue - Oh wow! Your art is so good! Would you mind putting me on the pinglist? I'm broke right now since I just bought a lair upgrade, but I'll have money again soon!
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon Thank you so much and of course! ^__^
@StormyDragon Thank you so much and of course! ^__^
Commission+Victorians.png
@SunDragon @Mildu @StormyDragon

Hello and happy holidays - I have two spots open!
@SunDragon @Mildu @StormyDragon

Hello and happy holidays - I have two spots open!
@Noelblue I'd love a slot! just give me a second to fill out the form Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9557723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95578/9557723_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Antigone Art type and size? fully rendered color simple bust [optional]Dragon personality/story/information that you'd like me to draw upon (or other art)? She is a warrior and a mage. She uses the darkness she harnesses to do battle, and she keeps to herself because of it. She's very powerful. [optional]Requests/desires/notes/how are you feeling today? She has dark skin and likes wearing bright red lipstick
@Noelblue
I'd love a slot! just give me a second to fill out the form

Dragon Image:

9557723_350.png

Dragon Name:
Antigone

Art type and size?
fully rendered color simple bust

[optional]Dragon personality/story/information that you'd like me to draw upon (or other art)?
She is a warrior and a mage. She uses the darkness she harnesses to do battle, and she keeps to herself because of it. She's very powerful.

[optional]Requests/desires/notes/how are you feeling today?
She has dark skin and likes wearing bright red lipstick
0BzehVy.png
@Tybaltcatulet Hello and thank you so much - she's stunning!

Follow up questions: Would you like hood on or off? Any facial expression you'd prefer? Any particular face-types as reference or would you like me to be creative?

I will get started no later than tomorrow!

That will be 425 g/275kt - I take half down as a deposit, so um 212 gems or 137k treasure whenever you're ready! (Why didn't I choose easily divided numbers?!?!)

@Tybaltcatulet Hello and thank you so much - she's stunning!

Follow up questions: Would you like hood on or off? Any facial expression you'd prefer? Any particular face-types as reference or would you like me to be creative?

I will get started no later than tomorrow!

That will be 425 g/275kt - I take half down as a deposit, so um 212 gems or 137k treasure whenever you're ready! (Why didn't I choose easily divided numbers?!?!)

@noelblue

AHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS can I grab a slot and fill out the form a little later? it's gonna be a busy day eeeeeee
@noelblue

AHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS can I grab a slot and fill out the form a little later? it's gonna be a busy day eeeeeee
@Mildu of course of course take your time! It is yours ^__^
@Mildu of course of course take your time! It is yours ^__^
@Noelblue ahhhh great! and thank you <3

maybe an intense/serious expression? it would also be cool if she had red war paint marks on her face too. i guess hood down so you could see her face better (eye color is probably dark brown/black, unless you want to go for a more magic spin and have them white like when her hood's up? or gold/light blue like her magic? it's up to you) and you can be as creative as you want face type wise! (for a suggestion though, maybe something like this?) i am excited to see it :D
@Noelblue ahhhh great! and thank you <3

maybe an intense/serious expression? it would also be cool if she had red war paint marks on her face too. i guess hood down so you could see her face better (eye color is probably dark brown/black, unless you want to go for a more magic spin and have them white like when her hood's up? or gold/light blue like her magic? it's up to you) and you can be as creative as you want face type wise! (for a suggestion though, maybe something like this?) i am excited to see it :D
0BzehVy.png
@Tybaltcatulet That all sounds wonderful - Stunning reference, and I look forward to playing! I'll send you every stage of the way, so you can let me know if anything needs changing ^__^
@Tybaltcatulet That all sounds wonderful - Stunning reference, and I look forward to playing! I'll send you every stage of the way, so you can let me know if anything needs changing ^__^
Friendly butt slap! (uh, bump!)
Friendly butt slap! (uh, bump!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14