Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL]Chai's Gijinka/OC Art &Design Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Noelblue

OC Image: http://imgur.com/a/JgoTt

OC Name: Linus

Art type and size? Full body, with flats

[optional]OC personality/story/information that you'd like me to draw upon (or other art)? Has a relaxed and fun loving personality. Cruises around space doing as little work as he can manage.

[optional]Requests/desires/notes/how are you feeling today? I'm feeling fine thanks for asking. Do you have a wish list? I'll leaving for so I have retired items to give away.
@Noelblue

OC Image: http://imgur.com/a/JgoTt

OC Name: Linus

Art type and size? Full body, with flats

[optional]OC personality/story/information that you'd like me to draw upon (or other art)? Has a relaxed and fun loving personality. Cruises around space doing as little work as he can manage.

[optional]Requests/desires/notes/how are you feeling today? I'm feeling fine thanks for asking. Do you have a wish list? I'll leaving for so I have retired items to give away.
@Claine Hello! sounds great, and Linus is very cool! I don't really, as I am a retired items horder and have too much but TY TY for the offer!!! Your remaining dergs are lovely.

Do you want that same outfit with more detail in the first pic? And any preference in pose? (Relaxin' like a lazy bum, or hamming it up, for example ?^_^) OH! And how tall would you say he is in your mind?

That is 675g/430kt - I take a half deposit, so uuuuuh 337g/215k treasure yes

Can't wait to get started on him!
@Claine Hello! sounds great, and Linus is very cool! I don't really, as I am a retired items horder and have too much but TY TY for the offer!!! Your remaining dergs are lovely.

Do you want that same outfit with more detail in the first pic? And any preference in pose? (Relaxin' like a lazy bum, or hamming it up, for example ?^_^) OH! And how tall would you say he is in your mind?

That is 675g/430kt - I take a half deposit, so uuuuuh 337g/215k treasure yes

Can't wait to get started on him!
Commission+Victorians.png
@Kalistys HEY *Sends small litegious Noc in a fancy suit after you for harAssment* (Thaaaank you ^__^)
@Kalistys HEY *Sends small litegious Noc in a fancy suit after you for harAssment* (Thaaaank you ^__^)
@Noelblue. Yes please same outfit as first pic! He is of about average height. Maybe about 5'8.

And a pose where he's relaxing sounds great!

I'll go ahead and send half the payment!
@Noelblue. Yes please same outfit as first pic! He is of about average height. Maybe about 5'8.

And a pose where he's relaxing sounds great!

I'll go ahead and send half the payment!
@Claine Yay TY! Super looking forward to it!
@Claine Yay TY! Super looking forward to it!
*sashays across the screen*
*sashays across the screen*
@Claine Hello hello! Finished the lines of your handsome OC.... Please see below; let me know if there's anything you'd like changed, added etc etc! Would you be be okay if I did some free rendering, but if overall he was in a slightly more painterly style? I'm trying some new tricks that are a bit different than what i have so far ^__^ Not a huge difference, just something a smidge less dark inked? [img]http://i.imgur.com/THf2ntT.png[/img]
@Claine Hello hello! Finished the lines of your handsome OC.... Please see below; let me know if there's anything you'd like changed, added etc etc!

Would you be be okay if I did some free rendering, but if overall he was in a slightly more painterly style? I'm trying some new tricks that are a bit different than what i have so far ^__^ Not a huge difference, just something a smidge less dark inked?

THf2ntT.png
@Noelblue

Aaaaa it looks fantastic so far! I'm really stoked!

And sure, please go ahead and try something different if you'd like.
@Noelblue

Aaaaa it looks fantastic so far! I'm really stoked!

And sure, please go ahead and try something different if you'd like.
@Noelblue

Could I please get on your pinglist? Would love to order something from you sometime when you're open :)
@Noelblue

Could I please get on your pinglist? Would love to order something from you sometime when you're open :)
@Phoenixfyre Hello and of course of course! Adding you now ^_^
@Phoenixfyre Hello and of course of course! Adding you now ^_^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14