Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eggs?
So I'm new here and I was gathering the last two days and got these things called Wind Eggs. What are these? And what am I supposed to do with them?
So I'm new here and I was gathering the last two days and got these things called Wind Eggs. What are these? And what am I supposed to do with them?
@chibiprince welcome to FR! Abandoned eggs are very rare and very valuable items, and since it sounds like you have found multiple, you'll have a lot of money for a while if you sell them on the auction house! Alternatively, you can test your luck and hatch it. If you don't like the colors, someone might be willing to buy it from you, but not for nearly as much as the unopened egg would be worth (with the exception being if the dragon has two or three of the same color, then they'll be valuable far beyond the egg)
@chibiprince welcome to FR! Abandoned eggs are very rare and very valuable items, and since it sounds like you have found multiple, you'll have a lot of money for a while if you sell them on the auction house! Alternatively, you can test your luck and hatch it. If you don't like the colors, someone might be willing to buy it from you, but not for nearly as much as the unopened egg would be worth (with the exception being if the dragon has two or three of the same color, then they'll be valuable far beyond the egg)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@ChibiPrince

Wind Eggs are dragon eggs - they can be hatched to give you a "first generation" dragon without listed parents. They'll have triple basic genes and will be one of four possible breeds; Fae, Guardian, Mirror, or Tundra. They're the same as the options you had for your progenitors, the dragon you designed and the randomly generated one that appears of the opposite gender.

Personally I wouldn't recommend hatching the eggs - check the auction house, they're usually going for a standard of about 200 gems. Hatching the eggs has a really high likelihood of a result that many would consider ugly and would sell for about 6000 treasure instead of around 180,000 or higher that it would have unhatched. Do whatever you choose with them, but just keep in mind that you may or may not like the results.

(You're very lucky to have them, by the way. I've only ever found three with my gathering turns so far.)
@ChibiPrince

Wind Eggs are dragon eggs - they can be hatched to give you a "first generation" dragon without listed parents. They'll have triple basic genes and will be one of four possible breeds; Fae, Guardian, Mirror, or Tundra. They're the same as the options you had for your progenitors, the dragon you designed and the randomly generated one that appears of the opposite gender.

Personally I wouldn't recommend hatching the eggs - check the auction house, they're usually going for a standard of about 200 gems. Hatching the eggs has a really high likelihood of a result that many would consider ugly and would sell for about 6000 treasure instead of around 180,000 or higher that it would have unhatched. Do whatever you choose with them, but just keep in mind that you may or may not like the results.

(You're very lucky to have them, by the way. I've only ever found three with my gathering turns so far.)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@shinyumbreon @ellapinky

Oh are they really rare? Wow I didn't know cool!!! I actually just got another one today I think this site likes me :D
@shinyumbreon @ellapinky

Oh are they really rare? Wow I didn't know cool!!! I actually just got another one today I think this site likes me :D