Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 149 150
I'm curious about this. I have my doubts about whether or not they'll actually go for it and make this a reality, but I'd like it if they did. Would also help if, say, i found a G1 that was perfect, but had the wrong gender for an OC or something. I could flip the pose, pretend the dragon was the correct gender, and be on my way.

Completely different suggestion but I'd kill for a "mirroring" scroll too, to just make my Male Imps face the opposite direction. xD But that's an idea for another day.
I'm curious about this. I have my doubts about whether or not they'll actually go for it and make this a reality, but I'd like it if they did. Would also help if, say, i found a G1 that was perfect, but had the wrong gender for an OC or something. I could flip the pose, pretend the dragon was the correct gender, and be on my way.

Completely different suggestion but I'd kill for a "mirroring" scroll too, to just make my Male Imps face the opposite direction. xD But that's an idea for another day.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina

There has been suggestions for simply 'image flipping' the dragons as well. I would personally love both.

I don't know whether or not they will make this or not, but I do like this as an elegant solution to the 'sex change' suggestions that pop up.
@Xarina

There has been suggestions for simply 'image flipping' the dragons as well. I would personally love both.

I don't know whether or not they will make this or not, but I do like this as an elegant solution to the 'sex change' suggestions that pop up.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This looks interesting! I see this change as more of a cosmetic/preference thing rather than anything else and I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult, though I'm unsure if the devs have said no already. :( Either way, support!
This looks interesting! I see this change as more of a cosmetic/preference thing rather than anything else and I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult, though I'm unsure if the devs have said no already. :( Either way, support!
Complete support!

For example, I absolutely love the pose on Female Skydancers and Guardians, but dislike the art of their Male counterparts. If I could just change their poses that would be wonderful! And the LGBTQ+ lore would become so much more interesting! I just love it!

Have any mods commented on this idea yet?
Complete support!

For example, I absolutely love the pose on Female Skydancers and Guardians, but dislike the art of their Male counterparts. If I could just change their poses that would be wonderful! And the LGBTQ+ lore would become so much more interesting! I just love it!

Have any mods commented on this idea yet?
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
So much support! I'd love to be able to do this, it would be great to be able to change some dragons around (for example, I prefer the fluffy male Tundras to the females, and I love the feather position on male Coatls!) I could finally see what my female Imps are wearing too haha

I also would love if this applied to skins and accents, it'd be great to be able to use a few of my older holiday skins for certain ocs, but they're currently not the compatible pose.
So much support! I'd love to be able to do this, it would be great to be able to change some dragons around (for example, I prefer the fluffy male Tundras to the females, and I love the feather position on male Coatls!) I could finally see what my female Imps are wearing too haha

I also would love if this applied to skins and accents, it'd be great to be able to use a few of my older holiday skins for certain ocs, but they're currently not the compatible pose.
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Support.
While I would love to actually change the gender of a couple of my dragons I understand how that would mess up the existing breeding system and this seems like a much more logical solution.
Support.
While I would love to actually change the gender of a couple of my dragons I understand how that would mess up the existing breeding system and this seems like a much more logical solution.
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time

Support! This sound lovely. I really like the thought you put into it, though I'd probably still use two female dragons for my lesbian pair. I'd like to have a male ridgeback in the female pose.

Support! This sound lovely. I really like the thought you put into it, though I'd probably still use two female dragons for my lesbian pair. I'd like to have a male ridgeback in the female pose.
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
I heavily support this!! I am always having gay pairs but since I would like for them to breed I have to have opposite sexes with the gender identity listed. It's purely cosmetic, but it would satisfy my brain You HAVE NO IDEA
I heavily support this!! I am always having gay pairs but since I would like for them to breed I have to have opposite sexes with the gender identity listed. It's purely cosmetic, but it would satisfy my brain You HAVE NO IDEA
I definitely support this ^^ Because I prefer certain art over others of the opposite gender, also because it'd open up a lot of lore options (like definite "proveable) for people
I definitely support this ^^ Because I prefer certain art over others of the opposite gender, also because it'd open up a lot of lore options (like definite "proveable) for people
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Support! It's just the poses. Let it happen.
Support! It's just the poses. Let it happen.
JVh11Ww.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 149 150