Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 149 150
I don't see any major problems with this, aside from how tough it would be to code--but that is up to the devs to judge. And I could see myself spending gems on this. Support.
I don't see any major problems with this, aside from how tough it would be to code--but that is up to the devs to judge. And I could see myself spending gems on this. Support.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32412291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324123/32412291_350.png[/img] [/url] I finally found my Dream Wildclaw, but she's... a dude. Now, I really heckin need this! Here's to hoping for it!

32412291_350.png

I finally found my Dream Wildclaw, but she's... a dude. Now, I really heckin need this! Here's to hoping for it!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
Yes, support!

One of the first things I thought of after joining this site was a gender change scroll. Even though that's not the same thing, this would be equally effective. Let's say you're trying to breed a dragon for oc purposes and they come out with the right colors, but wrong gender? There's no way to fix that. Or if you want a trans character, of course.

But a pose change scroll is just as good, I'd say. Better. It doesn't require the breeding system to be "overhauled" as some people say, because it only affects appearance. And as you said, if someone really wants to have a same-gender breeding pair, just slap a pose-change scroll on one of them! Still technically male and female and can breed, but appear to be same-gender. Heck yeah.
Yes, support!

One of the first things I thought of after joining this site was a gender change scroll. Even though that's not the same thing, this would be equally effective. Let's say you're trying to breed a dragon for oc purposes and they come out with the right colors, but wrong gender? There's no way to fix that. Or if you want a trans character, of course.

But a pose change scroll is just as good, I'd say. Better. It doesn't require the breeding system to be "overhauled" as some people say, because it only affects appearance. And as you said, if someone really wants to have a same-gender breeding pair, just slap a pose-change scroll on one of them! Still technically male and female and can breed, but appear to be same-gender. Heck yeah.
Support! There are some dragon poses I prefer over others.
Support! There are some dragon poses I prefer over others.
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
i would spend A LOT of money on this personally and it would feel very inclusive. plus i just don't like how boring some of the poses are compared to the opposite... if it isn't impacting the breeding system i can't really think of any complaint either. support support support.
i would spend A LOT of money on this personally and it would feel very inclusive. plus i just don't like how boring some of the poses are compared to the opposite... if it isn't impacting the breeding system i can't really think of any complaint either. support support support.
Y1v6lI6.png

nicholas, he/him, 28. | tumblr, twitter

please check my dragon's profile for their pronouns for forum games first!
wishlist, clan members, clan lore.

AUGZP54.png
Absolute support!

And my first thought when i heard there was no feasible way for gender-changing to happen in FR was "A petsite without a gender-change option???" Most of the other pet games I've played at least had a pay-to-change option!
Absolute support!

And my first thought when i heard there was no feasible way for gender-changing to happen in FR was "A petsite without a gender-change option???" Most of the other pet games I've played at least had a pay-to-change option!
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
I think this would be great!

SUPPORT!
I think this would be great!

SUPPORT!
not super active :(

he/they/xey
I'd like to be able to give female dragons male poses and vice verse, just because sometimes one gender's pose (usually the male's) is so boring. I have no male skydancers in my lair, but I love the female pose.

Or shoot, I want to make a fandom breeding pair. But the best accents for both are male accents.

So long as it doesn't change a dragon's actual breeding sex, I'm really for this.
I'd like to be able to give female dragons male poses and vice verse, just because sometimes one gender's pose (usually the male's) is so boring. I have no male skydancers in my lair, but I love the female pose.

Or shoot, I want to make a fandom breeding pair. But the best accents for both are male accents.

So long as it doesn't change a dragon's actual breeding sex, I'm really for this.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I really support this! It sounds like a lot of fun to use!
I really support this! It sounds like a lot of fun to use!
I don't remember if I've commented or not, I probably have, but I don't support this. It completely negates the point of having different images for different breeds. And there are plenty of ways to use lore to get around the same sex / trans issues.
I don't remember if I've commented or not, I probably have, but I don't support this. It completely negates the point of having different images for different breeds. And there are plenty of ways to use lore to get around the same sex / trans issues.
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 149 150