Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Because You're Wearth It
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
Congrats Earth! :D A well deserved win, you did amazing.
Congrats Earth! :D A well deserved win, you did amazing.
shop_banner.png
I am proud of every single user who hit the sheets and the coli this last week, You all go rest, go have tea, breathe.
Thank you everyone for supporting light, and Great job Earth!
I am proud of every single user who hit the sheets and the coli this last week, You all go rest, go have tea, breathe.
Thank you everyone for supporting light, and Great job Earth!
MZE2TKN.png

holy ****, they did it without any visible merc buying and no raffle. ******* savage earth

holy ****, they did it without any visible merc buying and no raffle. ******* savage earth
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
Congratulations Earth!
Congratulations Earth!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Earth You fought SUPER HARD! And we have to awknoledge it! You were an amazing competitor! THank you for such a great battle, I'll never forget it! It's my first lost battle in FR but I loved it and I also want to thank ALL the flights and all the people who supported us during this conquest, YOU ALL WERE AMAZING. Also thanks Light flight, this is my first battle with you and really the eviroment was so nice and everybody was so cute and well such a great great team to work with!!! THank you all for this wonderful week! And Thanks wind because you're the cutest thing!

Congrats on a fantastic, unforgettable bttle earth! :)
Earth You fought SUPER HARD! And we have to awknoledge it! You were an amazing competitor! THank you for such a great battle, I'll never forget it! It's my first lost battle in FR but I loved it and I also want to thank ALL the flights and all the people who supported us during this conquest, YOU ALL WERE AMAZING. Also thanks Light flight, this is my first battle with you and really the eviroment was so nice and everybody was so cute and well such a great great team to work with!!! THank you all for this wonderful week! And Thanks wind because you're the cutest thing!

Congrats on a fantastic, unforgettable bttle earth! :)
uXWoEda.png
Congrats Earth!
Congrats Earth!
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4mxByWl.png[/img] we got so destroyed that its not even funny anymore congrats earth!
4mxByWl.png
we got so destroyed that its not even funny anymore
congrats earth!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
I have never seen an improptu conquest battle happen quite like this~! Light jumping in super last minute was really something haha o_o. Good job Earth!
I have never seen an improptu conquest battle happen quite like this~! Light jumping in super last minute was really something haha o_o. Good job Earth!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
This selfie will show you that this battle was not without collateral damage. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/PojIz452jR4L6/giphy.gif[/img] Light, you bled me dry. *goes of to the Fairground for some fundraising*
This selfie will show you that this battle was not without collateral damage.

giphy.gif

Light, you bled me dry. *goes of to the Fairground for some fundraising*

ninivesig_zpsjpcrczgp.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-04-15 23:13:42] im just amused at ice sitting at 4th while beastclans is 3rd. simply amused [/quote] B) Ice just floed into third with our earlier exalts
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-04-15:
im just amused at ice sitting at 4th while beastclans is 3rd. simply amused

B) Ice just floed into third with our earlier exalts
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42