Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Because You're Wearth It
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Szora Actually, BotB also rose the floor to 15kt, and that was just in January O:
@Szora Actually, BotB also rose the floor to 15kt, and that was just in January O:
[quote name="Cinderfire" date=2017-04-16 05:17:13] @Szora Actually, BotB also rose the floor to 15kt, and that was just in January O: [/quote] Ah, you're right. I wasnt online for the end of that week, must have missed it.
Cinderfire wrote on 2017-04-16:

Ah, you're right. I wasnt online for the end of that week, must have missed it.
That was an amazing fight,congrats Earth! (We'll get you next time though....!)
That was an amazing fight,congrats Earth! (We'll get you next time though....!)
uDNAbBS.png
Congratulations, Earth! Very well fought!! Celebrate and rest hard this week; you earned it! Happy Earth Day!
Congratulations, Earth! Very well fought!! Celebrate and rest hard this week; you earned it! Happy Earth Day!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Thanks Light for the amazing battle! You all constantly had us on our toes and strived us to push harder than ever because we knew you were right at our heels.
Wonderful competition <3
I don't think I have the time for a full Dom shop, but if any of you are wanting anything from the treasure MP using our discount, feel free to let me know, and I'll try my best c:
Thanks Light for the amazing battle! You all constantly had us on our toes and strived us to push harder than ever because we knew you were right at our heels.
Wonderful competition <3
I don't think I have the time for a full Dom shop, but if any of you are wanting anything from the treasure MP using our discount, feel free to let me know, and I'll try my best c:
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
Congrats Earth that was a hard fought battle! Anyone know what the floor for hatchlings and adults got to?
Congrats Earth that was a hard fought battle! Anyone know what the floor for hatchlings and adults got to?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

At least 15kt.
@FloatingInSpace

At least 15kt.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="Valemora" date=2017-04-16 02:41:56] Lol, it seems that while everyone is congratulating Earth, they are... [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Goats_sleeping_DSC04008_crop.jpg[/img] [/quote] THIS! All of Dragonhome is blitzed out. xD But that was an intense fight and I had a mini panic attack every time Light flipped that board! You guys gave us a great fight!
Valemora wrote on 2017-04-16:
Lol, it seems that while everyone is congratulating Earth, they are...
Goats_sleeping_DSC04008_crop.jpg

THIS! All of Dragonhome is blitzed out. xD But that was an intense fight and I had a mini panic attack every time Light flipped that board! You guys gave us a great fight!
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
Oh man, that was wild!! Thank you so much for a great battle Earth!! I haven't felt so alive in a long time. Mighty opponents!!
Oh man, that was wild!! Thank you so much for a great battle Earth!! I haven't felt so alive in a long time. Mighty opponents!!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
Congrats to Earth!! That was a really amazing battle, and I think you've proved to everybody that you're not to be trifled with. Although I was offline for much of the week, I really enjoyed battling the last couple of days!
Congrats to Earth!! That was a really amazing battle, and I think you've proved to everybody that you're not to be trifled with. Although I was offline for much of the week, I really enjoyed battling the last couple of days!
yDxBpzp.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42