Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 410 411
*Goes as Junkrat for fun*

*Carries the team and gets Junkrat's Pixel spray in one match*
*Goes as Junkrat for fun*

*Carries the team and gets Junkrat's Pixel spray in one match*
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Mythologica

Aha, alright! As much as I don't want to, I know I believed in that excuse at some times, so now that it's not an excuse for me anymore, hopefully I'll have more motivation to better my aim.

Also, thanks for the tip! Not sure if the pixely look was affecting my aim or not, but it just makes everything look messier and I was finding it kinda irritating XD
@Mythologica

Aha, alright! As much as I don't want to, I know I believed in that excuse at some times, so now that it's not an excuse for me anymore, hopefully I'll have more motivation to better my aim.

Also, thanks for the tip! Not sure if the pixely look was affecting my aim or not, but it just makes everything look messier and I was finding it kinda irritating XD
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor
Sorry for the random ping, but if you're looking to improve your aim/general play I can recommend Skyline's channel as a whole! His aiming videos (here and here) helped my potato aim (which is still potato aim but hey I'm slowly getting better) by quite a bit! :o
@Draginraptor
Sorry for the random ping, but if you're looking to improve your aim/general play I can recommend Skyline's channel as a whole! His aiming videos (here and here) helped my potato aim (which is still potato aim but hey I'm slowly getting better) by quite a bit! :o
@Draginraptor

i have to run with lower graphics too sometimes and it doesn't affect aiming at all for me! just as long as the game runs smoothly and you can see well enough aiming should be just fine
@Draginraptor

i have to run with lower graphics too sometimes and it doesn't affect aiming at all for me! just as long as the game runs smoothly and you can see well enough aiming should be just fine
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
[quote name="Deerluxe" date=2017-04-14 10:45:54] btw, general question for whoever want to reply which characters did you use for the "8 characters achievement"? [/quote] i used reaper, soldier, mccree, ana, lucio, zenyatta, bastion and d.va :)
Deerluxe wrote on 2017-04-14:
btw, general question for whoever want to reply which characters did you use for the "8 characters achievement"?

i used reaper, soldier, mccree, ana, lucio, zenyatta, bastion and d.va :)
52da68abb6078cb2256c94cf527c1a80a03742e1.gif
HECK I LOVE THIS BRAWL

I make a pretty good Mercy if I do say so myself
HECK I LOVE THIS BRAWL

I make a pretty good Mercy if I do say so myself
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
What skins have you guys been lucky enough to unbox yet? I've gotten Bastion's, Orisa's and Widow's! Still waiting on Blackwatch Genji and McCree...
What skins have you guys been lucky enough to unbox yet? I've gotten Bastion's, Orisa's and Widow's! Still waiting on Blackwatch Genji and McCree...
PlagueFamiliars_zpsbj8luezv.png
McCree's and Torbjorn's :-0
McCree's and Torbjorn's :-0
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
So far, I've gotten Widow's Talon skin and Torb's Ironclad skin. I'm hoping to get Mercy's skin though.
So far, I've gotten Widow's Talon skin and Torb's Ironclad skin. I'm hoping to get Mercy's skin though.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I have not received any skins as of yet. Stupid loot boxes
I have not received any skins as of yet. Stupid loot boxes
sHuXwiz.png
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 410 411