Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 410 411
Uprising is actually a really fun game mode.

BUT IT TAKES FOREVER TO FINISH.

Also how long does it take to collect 3000 credits because I'm not gonna be okay until I get Blackwatch Genji
Uprising is actually a really fun game mode.

BUT IT TAKES FOREVER TO FINISH.

Also how long does it take to collect 3000 credits because I'm not gonna be okay until I get Blackwatch Genji
PlagueFamiliars_zpsbj8luezv.png
The new Dva highlight... *inhuman noises* [img]https://dvsgaming.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/dva-selfie-1024x552.png[/img]
The new Dva highlight... *inhuman noises*

dva-selfie-1024x552.png
OY2CZgk.png
Me, everytime I think about Uprising: I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

Also how do u beat hard?? I play with my bro and we usually die to Bastions >:( Miiiiight be part my fault tho lmao
Me, everytime I think about Uprising: I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

Also how do u beat hard?? I play with my bro and we usually die to Bastions >:( Miiiiight be part my fault tho lmao
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
Tbh the best part of this event is Rein spray. Not gonna lie the hair is amazing in the poster lol.
Tbh the best part of this event is Rein spray. Not gonna lie the hair is amazing in the poster lol.
sIYtCYI.png
I love the Uprising event.

I only do the PvE with people I already know because I tried it with random players and it never turns out well for me. I am more comfortable speaking on mic if I know the people.
I love the Uprising event.

I only do the PvE with people I already know because I tried it with random players and it never turns out well for me. I am more comfortable speaking on mic if I know the people.
sHuXwiz.png
I'm working on getting all the achievements. I just need to win Expert, Master, and then the all 8 heroes thing and I'm done! Expert is pretty difficult.
I'm working on getting all the achievements. I just need to win Expert, Master, and then the all 8 heroes thing and I'm done! Expert is pretty difficult.
gum // he/him
find where the heat's unbearable and stay there if you have to
Please dear god someone help me. I keep getting Reinhardt players who never use their shields and then we die on Hard. I'm not even at Expert yet please help.

Even saltier edit, when I do finally complete it on hard difficulty, earning two achievements, I didn't even get the notification for the achievements and they're still locked. AGGGGGGGGGG

Second edit: Went and made a bug report. Ugh.
Please dear god someone help me. I keep getting Reinhardt players who never use their shields and then we die on Hard. I'm not even at Expert yet please help.

Even saltier edit, when I do finally complete it on hard difficulty, earning two achievements, I didn't even get the notification for the achievements and they're still locked. AGGGGGGGGGG

Second edit: Went and made a bug report. Ugh.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
i think i might go for the expert achievement tonight !! and i need a group for the payload 80% health one too.
legendary has been real difficult from what i've heard. i think theres a guide on reddit for it.
i think i might go for the expert achievement tonight !! and i need a group for the payload 80% health one too.
legendary has been real difficult from what i've heard. i think theres a guide on reddit for it.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
me and my friends just need to get the achiement for completing the brawl on legendary and then we have all of them, but we keep running into the same problem... we get to the initial payload phase where you have to protect it, and we do really well until we get to about one minute left and everyone except for me dies. i rez them all but then all 3 die immediately afterwards, and i can't revive them because all the omnics focus on me :(

does anyone know what happens when you get knocked down and no one revives you before the timer runs out?? i kind of assume you respawn somewhere but we have no idea...
me and my friends just need to get the achiement for completing the brawl on legendary and then we have all of them, but we keep running into the same problem... we get to the initial payload phase where you have to protect it, and we do really well until we get to about one minute left and everyone except for me dies. i rez them all but then all 3 die immediately afterwards, and i can't revive them because all the omnics focus on me :(

does anyone know what happens when you get knocked down and no one revives you before the timer runs out?? i kind of assume you respawn somewhere but we have no idea...
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
I love the new event! Problem is, I keep having server issues because of people playing at once.

And for the week of April 16th I won't even be home.

It will be forever before I can even touch the event! ;-;
I love the new event! Problem is, I keep having server issues because of people playing at once.

And for the week of April 16th I won't even be home.

It will be forever before I can even touch the event! ;-;
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 410 411